Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2016, 01:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it was! And Liz right away realized that she was one of these people as well

I think that Ressler wouldn't have a problem with Red... He gets along with him way better than Tom, it's so different with Ressler. And somehow it would be interesting to see him getting a glimpse of what she feels for Red and see his reaction. I think he doesn't know how deep her feeling for Red might go.
Old 09-16-2016, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he doesn't know how deep her feelings for Red go either.

I can't post that picture that you sent me this morning here can I?
Old 09-17-2016, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

No, you can't post it here, Miranda. It's just allowed in those threads who have the word 'spoiler' in the title and there in in spoiler tags only until the episode has aired. I'm sorry.

It's so funny. What do you think, how would Ressler react to find out how deep her feelings run for Red?
Old 09-17-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I had a feeling I couldn't but as soon I am allowed I am going to! cause I am so damn excited about it!

I think he might be a little creeped out I don't know. Or surprised at least, because of the way she is acting towards Red lately.
Old 09-18-2016, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know you are It's not long anymore. Not even two more weeks! And I somehow have a feeling that this thread will be very busy at this point

Yes, I think so, too Do you think it would made him think differently about Liz?
Old 09-19-2016, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope so.

I don't know if it would make him see Liz differently.
Old 09-20-2016, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hm, me neither... I think a lot of people are underestimating her part in this strange relationship. They always think it's just Red. But it's not just him.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No definitly not. They both take part in it.

Can't wait for these two to get together again! Hopefully they will see each other in Thursday's episode.

Old 09-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Man, now I want Ressler to figure this out and get to see his reaction

Aww, this picture still is great! I love it so much.

I'm really curious if there'll be any scene between these two... Them seeing each other or calling or whatever else.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope they will see each other or have a scene in tomorrow's episode but I am going to try not to get my hopes up too much regarding that but I need to see my babies together again soon!
Old 09-22-2016, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not trying to get my hopes up but it would be fantastic. Or even somehow speaking via phone or her hearing him call or whatever. I'm really curious but I won't get my hopes up because honestly I'm not of big hopes for these two in today's episode.
Old 09-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Even a phone call between them is enough for me at this point and I know they will at least see each other in the next episode.
Old 09-24-2016, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay... No contact between these two so far. But we heard him talk about her and defend her and demanding of all of them helping to rescue her Which was nice as well.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was nice that he was defending her and that he is doing everything to get her and Agnes back but I still need a very long talk in which Ressler tells Liz what she did to all of them but especially to him.
Old 09-25-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really don't want him to be okay with all of it either... I'm wondering what his feelings towards Tom might be.

But still, Liz and him, I really don't know how they should come out of that. I don't even know what I want for them I'm undecided.