Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 12-02-2015, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for bringing that art over here It's beautiful although I don't agree with the last one (and therewith I mean the text with the gif that was used). For me it doesn't really fit... But that's how you feel about the fall finale I guess.
Old 12-03-2015, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it so much, it's really great and I do agree with the text just not in combination with that gif. I love the last gif and the text but they don't fit together for some reason.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I love it so much, it's really great and I do agree with the text just not in combination with that gif. I love the last gif and the text but they don't fit together for some reason.
Thanks for bringing it here. The artist has a good eye for color and composition. But yeah, I agree that the last gif and the text don't match.

Here's another artwork.

x
Old 12-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Really great artwork. Thanks for bringing it over Sarah.

x
Old 12-05-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yes, that's exactly what I meant

Wow, Sarah, thanks for bringing over that beautiful piece of art work It's so beautiful and I love it. The text it awesome.

Miranda, I love the two pictures you brought over here... Are these actually episode stills? Or are these pictures we haven't really seen that way in the episodes?
Old 12-06-2015, 05:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The second one is definitely a still and the first one is too but with the first one I think she mirrored the image.

x
Old 12-07-2015, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, her mirroring the image, that could be it! Now it makes all sense.

Episode 2x07, that was a great one. I loved it a lot and it was great to see Ressler and Liz together again And especially her helping him getting out.

x
Old 12-08-2015, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That episode really was a great one! She was so concerned for him and the way the walked out of that fake hospital together was amazing!

Great art. Thanks for posting it Kris.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I swear, 2x07 is one of my fav episodes for Ressler and Liz It wasn't all that messed up back then...

I really fell in love with that art as soon as I saw it So well done (although I don't know why the first image is that big )
Old 12-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know why that first one is so big either.

My favorite episode for Ress and Liz is definitely 1x04. Him telling her that everything was okay, that she was safe. The way he scooped her back up and that hug! The birthday dinner in 2x17 is close thought but nothing can beat that hug.

x
Old 12-12-2015, 06:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

For me, 1x04 is more visually beautiful. That's the first time I sat up straighter and went "whoa! these two have chemistry!". The way she clung to him and he wouldn't let go either is just...

But 2x17 is just more special for me because they have been through so much at that point. It was more emotional and deliberate and not just accidental. They are no longer acquaintances anymore but real friends and the way Liz looked at Ressler when he told her what he had done. She was feeling sorry for herself but he was having none of that and made the crappy day feel special for her.

x

I don't have much faith left for these two anymore(I sort of oscillate between cautious hope and zero expectation) but I'd be deliriously happy if we got another capital-letter Keenler scene this season too.
Old 12-12-2015, 04:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those gifs! I was so happy that Ressler was her "someone special". They did go through so much before that birthday dinner that made it so special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alt.er (View Post)

I don't have much faith left for these two anymore(I sort of oscillate between cautious hope and zero expectation) but I'd be deliriously happy if we got another capital-letter Keenler scene this season too.
Same here. I really don't want to give up hope but on the other hand I don't want to expect to much either. I am really hoping for an amazing Keenler scene this season.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Same here. Quite frustrating this season. Hopefully they will have substantial scenes in S3B.
Old 12-13-2015, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, those two that you love that much aren't anywhere close to my favs of these two 1x04, he was a bit** all the time and her running to him for comfort just felt out of place and OCC to me... 2x17 was just so annoying because of everything what happened afterwards. I still haven't forgiven her for her behavior then.

Quote:
Sarah, please don't say that... You losing hope is like me not having any hope at all anymore. That makes me sad. I'm sure we'll get a really stunning Keenler moment this season. They can't go without any the whole season. It will come

Guys, Dan and Miranda, not you two as well? Where is your faith, your optimism????