Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2015, 03:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for posting that art rinko. It is so cute. Like you said Kris I really wished we could have seen what happened after she entered his appartment. It would be so awesome if they would have had Wing Yee's! Luckily I have a good imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Oh god, that scene when he rushes to her to get her away from Red... the way he pulls her closer...
I know! It was so amazing. He almost flew of those stairs to be with her. I loved it how worried he was about her when she was still under the drugs and trying to remember her past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I've been thinking about this a lot. And I always go back to Mako Tanida where he was so close to killing Jonica who was responsible for Audrey's death (and the deaths of his other friends).

If Liz wasn't there to talk him out of it, he would've done it. I wonder if he'll feel the same way in S3. That if he was there with Liz & Connolly, he could've talked her out of killing him.
I also believed Ressler could have talked her out of killing Connolly. He also talked her out of killing the Deer Hunter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But he stopped, he really stopped. And she had Cooper there, she wasn't on her own and Ressler knows that. It's so difficult to speculate but yes, I can see him wondering if he might have been able to prevent her from shooting. But he wasn't there, in the situation she would have needed him most he simply wasn't there.
He wasn't there because he didn't know where she was. If she would have just told him where she went than he could helped her and gone with her and I really think none of this would have happened.

Okay so for those who didn't read it in the Fanart thread I want to make a wishlist for the OP. A wishlist for what we want to happen between Ressler and Liz. So keep the ideas coming!

My wishlist for them:
- A hug
- A kiss on the cheek
- Having a drink together
- Another dinner

Last edited by Miranda; 06-22-2015 at 03:20 PM
Old 06-22-2015, 07:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I also believed Ressler could have talked her out of killing Connolly. He also talked her out of killing the Deer Hunter.

He wasn't there because he didn't know where she was. If she would have just told him where she went than he could helped her and gone with her and I really think none of this would have happened.
I think Ressler will feel all sorts of guilty for letting her go in that hallway. He has to feel like if he hadn't of done that, she would've never killed Connolly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Okay so for those who didn't read it in the Fanart thread I want to make a wishlist for the OP. A wishlist for what we want to happen between Ressler and Liz. So keep the ideas coming!

My wishlist for them:
- A hug
- A kiss on the cheek
- Having a drink together
- Another dinner
Love your list!

My wishlist add-ons:
- An admission that they miss each other (since they'll be apart for at least part of S3)
- An apology from Liz for lying/not telling the truth in S2
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 06-22-2015, 11:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

great lists you guys

I will have to think of some things I would like as well
Old 06-23-2015, 10:14 AM
Master Fan

Love the wish list idea Miranda!

My two cents:

- Keenler being undercover acting as a couple
Old 06-23-2015, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you so much Chelly and Nika! I love you wishes! They are amazing. I'm gonna add them to the OP right now.

Amy I can't wait to see what you will come up with.
Old 06-23-2015, 01:38 PM
Master Fan

I know it's harsh but I would like to see some intense fight between them...verbal, not physical.
Old 06-23-2015, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Look what I just found! My hopes are up a little bit more for S3!

Quote:
With Ressler hunting for Keen, fans may be wondering if there could be any romantic relationship between the two considering the subtle hints that were dropped throughout season 2. Executive Producer John Eisendrath told TV Guide that there won’t be any sort of a romantic relationship between the two characters any time soon, as they want to focus on developing Ressler’s character. “In doing that, [we’ll] put him in emotionally vulnerable places,“ said Eisendrath in the interview. ”By putting him in those positions, it will give Liz an opportunity to reach out to him and support him in a way that will deepen their relationship.“
x
Old 06-23-2015, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Miranda, I saw that too and was SOOOOO happy!
Of course it's not a romantic relationship but I knew the writers wouldn't go there. Especially after all that's happened at the end of S2.

I can't wait to see Ressler's character development and I hope he and Liz strengthen their relationship in S3. Maybe we'll get some intense and heartfelt phone calls in the first few episodes.
There is nothing that can take the pain away. But eventually, you will find a way to live with it. There will be nightmares. And everyday when you wake up, it will be the first thing you think about. Until one day, it’s the second. ~ Raymond “Red" Reddington, The Blacklist
Old 06-23-2015, 07:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I love all of your wish lists for these two

I just want to add:

- working together as FBI partners again
- admitting that they need each other on a personal level, even it it's just friendship

That's sounds great Miranda I guess that's good to know about the romantic involvement. Sounds like we might not get much of them as a couple next season. Now I won't get my hopes up and be disappointed when nothing happens like I was in season 2.

OMGosh!! I am so fricken excited about the Ressler Character development I was so disappointed with his lack of development in season two so I am ecstatic that it looks like development will happen in season 3
Old 06-23-2015, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

Oh darn, I don't want to burst your bubbles but like I said on Diego thread, this bit about Ressler and him and Liz is from an old TV guide scoop from August 2014 so I think it concerns more S2....I was all happy and excited when I read it and they I checked the date and..

The case is of course that what they said in that bit didn't actually happened in S2....
Old 06-24-2015, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafcia (View Post)
Oh darn, I don't want to burst your bubbles but like I said on Diego thread, this bit about Ressler and him and Liz is from an old TV guide scoop from August 2014 so I think it concerns more S2....
Yeah, I recognized the quote... At least we have a new tweet from Megan:

"Keep watching... "
Old 06-25-2015, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Sometimes TPTB have no plans of pairing some characters but actors' chemistry just shines onscreen and people respond to it so intensively that they start to see the pair as a potential of keeping the fans or attracting more. You know the will they, won't they thing. With so many people shipping Keenler and EPs recognizing it, I think it's a matter of when, not if at this pointwith these two.
Old 06-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that article really is just a mixture of articles I've already read about the show and some was a long time ago So I wouldn't set my hopes to high for the upcoming season. I wish for it to come true, really. Because this season was just lacking every development for Ressler, it's time to change it now.

My wish:
- Ressler telling her how much she hurt him by lying over and over again
Old 06-25-2015, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too late. I got my hopes up already! I know I shouldn't but I can't help it. I know we will probably get the Ressler character development sooner than between Ressler and Liz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinko (View Post)
Yeah, I recognized the quote... At least we have a new tweet from Megan:

"Keep watching... "
That is a great tweet! Is it just me or is there a deeper meaning behind the "keep watchin?"

I love your wish Kris. I hope he get a chance to tell her. I added it to the wishlist.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yeah, that article really is just a mixture of articles I've already read about the show and some was a long time ago So I wouldn't set my hopes to high for the upcoming season. I wish for it to come true, really. Because this season was just lacking every development for Ressler, it's time to change it now.
Yes. I just read them. They are suppose to recent? As you say it's stuff we've seen before. Are they repeating themselves or are they just stringing together old quotes and calling it new? Annoying. Stop promising and develop the damn character already.