Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

I honestly can't figure out what makes Ressler tick ... especially when it comes to Red.

I was shocked two episodes ago when they were having drinks by the bar together without Liz. Especially given the episode before where Ressler was screaming at him and the doctor and he zoomed down to help Liz after she refused Red's help.

Add me to the list of viewers who would like more background on Ressler/Red before the Task Force. It would help understand what really happened between them and what they had to overcome to get to the point where they are now.

I think their relationship changed for the better after Audrey's death if that makes sense. But Ressler still doesn't trust or like him. And I could definitely see their relationship being on thin ice again in the future with the flip of a coin.
Old 02-23-2015, 01:47 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

They will probably definitely be at odds again at some point in the series.

Right now I think Donald/Red have a better than relationship than Liz/Red
Old 02-23-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Chelly. Their relationship def. changed after Audrey's death. Red let Ressler know he was there for him in his own Red way. I think for that moment on Ressler saw Red in a whole different light.

You are so right Amy, about Red and Ressler having a better relationship than Red and Liz do! but like Chelly said that could be over in no time. Which I don't hope, eventually maybe but not for now.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChellyChelle (View Post)
I think their relationship changed for the better after Audrey's death if that makes sense. But Ressler still doesn't trust or like him. And I could definitely see their relationship being on thin ice again in the future with the flip of a coin.
I agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
Right now I think Donald/Red have a better than relationship than Liz/Red
They do. Just as long as they maintain this level of trust (whatever it is), they'll be fine. Red & Liz has some personal attachment so theirs is very different.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-24-2015, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think that Red will probably cross a line at some point that puts him at odds with Ressler again.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He will. It's just a matter of time I think.
Old 02-25-2015, 10:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I wonder if it will happen once Liz and Red reach a good place again
Old 02-27-2015, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Chelly I'm all with you about their relationship changing after Audrey's death. Somehow Red was the only person who understood what Ressler was going through, who was able to feel with him. And that formed some kind of a bond and changed their future course.

I guess there wasn't a Ressler/Red scene in tonights episode at all. I'm wondering how Red got to know about Lizzie's murder case... Maybe Ressler tipped him off? Do you think that's possible? That would be surprising, right?
Old 02-27-2015, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No there wasn't a real scene between them only when Red was in the Post Office so that wasn't a scene just between the two of us.

I wonder how Red knew as well but I don't know if Ressler tipped him off. A couple months back I would have said that there was no way that Ressler would tell Red something like that but now I honestly don't know. He could have.
Old 03-01-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I see that there are more urgent things right now than the Ressler/Red relationship but still, a moment every now and then wouldn't hurt anybody, right?

I really don't know how Red found out about it... I guess we might get an answer to that question soon or never find out.
Old 03-02-2015, 12:39 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I guess there wasn't a Ressler/Red scene in tonights episode at all. I'm wondering how Red got to know about Lizzie's murder case... Maybe Ressler tipped him off? Do you think that's possible? That would be surprising, right?
I'm chalking this up to all the instances that Red knows everything and is two steps ahead of everyone.

Old 03-02-2015, 03:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yes a moment or two would be amazing. So many things have been put on the back burner this season.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree Kris, a moment between them now and then would hurt nobody. It would make us happier even

I think you are right Lindsey. Red is always a couple steps ahead of everybody.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

So the two of you don't think it possible that Ressler reached out to Red? Okay, you may with a high percentage be right... It's sad because it would have been somehow cool since he has his own stuff to deal with and not the same possibilities that Red has normally. But yes, maybe Red always had somebody watching Samuel from the time on that Red had found out about Tom and what had happened at the boat... He did that with Tom and with Lizzie so why not with Samuel when he already knew that they only could do what's possible to hopefully contain the situation back then.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:34 AM
Moderator Manager

I doubt that Red reached out to Donald. Red always has his means to get information.