Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2019, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don't get it. It doesn't help me get it. Even rewatching him being upset about Kate doesn't help me get it.

Even knowing Red was mad enough to kill him doesn't help me get it. I don't get it.
Old 09-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you both. I doesn't add anything.
Old 09-03-2019, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

We don't get anything of that... Let us sum it up that way.

x
Old 09-03-2019, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Look at all those pics! Thanks for posting them Kris.
Old 09-03-2019, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Awesome pics!
Old 09-05-2019, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're welcome

I love how Hisham is into his sports!
Old 09-05-2019, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He has such an active social life. I love that!
Old 09-08-2019, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm wondering how he's doing that... He's got his family, too, right?
Old 09-09-2019, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t know.
Old 09-09-2019, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

maybe his family or parts of his family go with him when he does things.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I bet they do. Somebody has to take all the pictures and stuff, right? But yeah, who knows... If it works for them, I guess it's totally fine
Old 09-11-2019, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hisham paid tribute to his fallen colleagues/friends during 9/11.

Always in my heart ❤️ Shawn Powell Engine 205 Ladder 110 #FDNY #911memorial

When I graduated from the FDNY academy I was assigned to Engine 69 Ladder 28 #HarlemHilton in Harlem. Captain Brown was my Officer for many years. My 1st fire with him was embarrassing because I ran out of air on the fire floor and had to bale out. I couldn’t understand how I ran out of air! We had only been operating for 5 min and it should’ve lasted at least 20 min. After the fire Captain Brown asked me what happen. I explained that my air cylinder malfunctioned and I got a new one and it happen again. He then asked if I turned it completely on or just cracked it open. I then realized that in my haste I had only cracked the air cylinder on and had not fully opened the air cylinder which prevented the remaining air from coming out. He explained to me that it had happen to him also and that no matter how excited I get make sure my cylinder is fully turned open. It was one of my biggest lessons in my career. He turned an embarrassing moment into a teaching moment with out making me feel any more embarrassed. He was a humble man and was also the most decorated firefighter on the job. Google Captain Patrick Brown and you will see how legendary this man was. Even with all he’s medals and accomplishments he remained humble and kind and was a great leader. He also was the 1st person to suggest Yoga as a form of physical therapy. The 2nd picture is of him doing a roof rope rescue. #Fdny #Neverforget Captain Patrick Brown

When I joined the FDNY IN 1996 there were about 10,000 firefighters on the job. Out of the 10,000, less then 2% were African American which turned out to be roughly 200 black firefighters. With these low numbers most of the black firefighters knew each other pretty well. Out of the 12 black firefighters that perished on 9/11 I worked with 4 of them and wanted to share some history about them. I worked with Leon Smith in engine 205 and Ladder 118 in Brooklyn Heights. He was known as the Gentle Giant and we played on the house basketball team. I worked with Vernon Cherry who was also in Engine 205 and Ladder 118. Vernon Cherry also sang the national anthem at all of the FDNY events, he had a beautiful voice. If you google the firehouse you will see pictures of the fire truck responding to 9/11 on the Brooklyn Bridge. Shawn Powell worked in my firehouse for about a year then went back to his original Firehouse in Brooklyn. Our sons went to the same school and we remained great friends after he left my firehouse in Harlem. Andre Fletcher has a twin brother who is also a firefighter and we all played on the FDNY football team. Terrell Coleman also played on the FDNY football team. The rest of the black firefighters I would see from time to time and heard many stories about the veteran guys like Captain Vernon Richards, William Henry, and Ronnie Henderson. These guys paved the way to make it a little easier for other Black firefighters coming on the job. Legends and heroes who I will always have in my heart. ✌🏿
Old 09-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

I love the below post. It’s so important to remember what happened on 9 11
Old 09-13-2019, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's so sad to see all these photos and names of the people who died 9/11 I'm still wondering how people are able to do something like that out of religious reasons. It's really one of the reasons why religion is poisonous for me... Religion IMO is one of the biggest problems of humanity. And please, I don't want offend anybody who is religious here but I believe that some of the conflicts and crisis we have now wouldn't be there if no religion existed.
Old 09-14-2019, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you Kris. I sometimes still can't fanthom that things like his happen in the world.