Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2017, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I don't want Red to come to his rescue or save him and I don't want it to be Reds fault. I want Tom to get in trouble all by himself.
Old 09-30-2017, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I totally agree with you Marilyn! But knowing Red, he is probably going to save Tom for Liz's sake. Cause if Liz knows that Red could have saved Tom and he didn't do it than she really never wants to see him again.
Old 10-01-2017, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I guess that Red would come to Tom's rescue for Liz's and Agnes' sake... He knows that these two really love him and he'd do everything to keep her dream of a family intact.

I just hope though that it's not Red's fault at the end that Tom is suffering there... This would not be good for Red and Liz
Old 10-01-2017, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah that is the only reason I could think off. You know talking about Agnes now, I totally forgot that Red is a grandpa now!
Old 10-02-2017, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Somehow it never really occurred to me either... And so is Dom I so wish for them to meet.
Old 10-03-2017, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too! That would be so amazing. Since Liz knows that Red is her father he might as well introduce Dom to her.
Old 10-03-2017, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

It didn't occur to me because I still doubt Red is her dad.
Old 10-04-2017, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes? You still do?
Old 10-04-2017, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's so funny I don't doubt it anymore. I think I didn't for a really long time...

Oh, and I've got a new question:

Who is Oleander?
Old 10-05-2017, 06:18 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Yes? You still do?
Yeah, it's just like we knew Liz was still alive... I look at them using 30 year old blood and it just seems obvious that they are going to find out it wasn't Reds blood. I'm not even talking imposter theory. It just seems obvious that is going to be wrong. But we will see. I've been wrong before.

My question from this ep is also what did Red get from Breyson? He gave the hard drive and the necklace to Cooper. He had Blaise arrested. I know he kept the painting but that doesn't seem like what he would want. Did I miss something.

I think we got some answers to some of our other questions.

We know Albert Dennison called Tom. And we know Nik is alive. I think those were on the list.
Old 10-05-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll correct my question for the OP...

Who or what is Oleander?

He did keep that coin! And they bit on it really high numbers. Besides, he did only take this one coin and I'm wondering if there is a deeper meaning there...

Btw, I read a theory, that thinks that Nik is actually working for Red and that he helped set up the whole Dennison thing to lure Tom in there and for Red to kill him... That would explain this strange final scene that was somehow comparable with the hospital scene between Red and Tom in season 1

I love this theory... Man, this is brilliant and wouldn't this be damn good??? Red already knowing about Tom having the bones and seeking answers?

ETA - I'll go over the OP at the weekend finally. I did feel so bad that I simply didn't feel like doing it earlier. I'm sorry
Old 10-05-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes he kept the coin so if he is going to sell that he is at least going to have money again. But I have a feeling he is going to keep it and not sell it.

Really good question Kris. I really wonder what or who it is and how long it is going take it to reveal it to us.

Damn that would be a good theory Kris! And that would explain why Nik is still alive!

No worries Kris. Whenever you have the time.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

I love that theory. I'll be honest, when Nik said he was already almost killed for keeping a secret from Red. I thought then that he might be working for Red in some kind of way. But I hadn't made all the connections in that theory.

So he has the coin and the painting. Neither seem that significant.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt he's going to sell this coin... I still think it has a deeper meaning. Why not take all these coins with him and sell them?

Glad to hear you guys loved the theory as well It's really brilliant!

Oh, btw, did you notice that we had seen the painting before in episode 1x06? Red is selling it to somebody called Hakim then... And in this week's episode he said that he brokered the painting 27 years ago to that woman Where is the mistake?

x
Old 10-06-2017, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Interesting about the painting.

I wonder about the coin. Could it open something? Or does someone else wat it and he can make a trade?