Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't think of any questions right now but I'm tired so we'll see if there'll be some tomorrow... Somehow I think it really could have been Gina She even knows his real name, she is working for the Major as well which makes it possible they have known each other for a really long time already.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I couldn't think of any questions either.

So can we put that answer in the OP?
Old 02-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I would say we can put it into the OP, Miranda I'll go for it
Old 02-06-2016, 03:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for adding it to the OP. It feels good that we answered another question.
Old 02-07-2016, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think we might even be able to answer another one. I'll have a look at the questions in general later on and see if I can find it again. But yesterday in the evening I thought that I would be possible to answer (maybe partly) another question.
Old 02-07-2016, 06:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I looked at the OP and are you referring to this question:

Is Lizzie's mother still alive and if not, who killed her?
Old 02-07-2016, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was talking about these two:

What is Ressler's background?
(including the story about his father maybe?)

Who and where is Gina Zanetakos?
(including that she is a student of the Major as well and that she has been working for him the whole time - after she disappeared from prison as well)
Old 02-08-2016, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good idea. Do you want to add the answers? You are always so good with formulating things the right way.

But we can also answer the question about Katarina Rostova cause when Liz asked Red if her mother was still alive, he said yes right?
Old 02-08-2016, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Good idea. Do you want to add the answers? You are always so good with formulating things the right way.

But we can also answer the question about Katarina Rostova cause when Liz asked Red if her mother was still alive, he said yes right?
She asked if her mother was still alive when she was brought to Sam... That doesn't mean she was still alive. We only know she disappeared but that's about it.

Before I add the answers to the other questions to the OP, would you want me to make it a partly answered one for Ressler and Gina or a full answer. With Gina we don't exactly know where she was but I guess we'll never get more than we know already and with Ressler there can still something come, right? Or is that enough for us?
Old 02-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
She asked if her mother was still alive when she was brought to Sam... That doesn't mean she was still alive. We only know she disappeared but that's about it.

Before I add the answers to the other questions to the OP, would you want me to make it a partly answered one for Ressler and Gina or a full answer. With Gina we don't exactly know where she was but I guess we'll never get more than we know already and with Ressler there can still something come, right? Or is that enough for us?
Okay so we don't know if she still alive. So we will leave that question open.

I think we can answer the Gina one with a full answer cause like you said we won't get more about her than what we have know I think. And as far as the Ressler question goes, I would put that in the partly answered question cause I want to know more and I think we will find out more about his background.
Old 02-09-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, exactly... We don't know if her mother is still alive, so this question isn't answered.

Okay, the Gina being fully answered (I'd still like to wait for the next episode to be over to answer it because we might get some more information) and for Ressler being put into the half answered section. I'll do that the other day, the latest at the weekend because today I would like to post as much as possible because I won't be on tomorrow
Old 02-10-2016, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay that's fine Kris. And it a good idea to wait for the next episode to be over regarding information on Gina. Who knows what we are going to find out about her.
Old 02-13-2016, 08:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, nothing new about her. Tomorrow the latest I'm going to add the answers to the OP

And about new ones...

What did Red discover in the Rostova file that makes him believe it's getting worse?

I'm still wondering if her mother is dead... Nobody ever found her body or anything like that. She could as well still be alive.
Old 02-14-2016, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whenever you have the time Kris.

That is a great new question. I have a feeling that Liz's mother is still alive.
Old 02-14-2016, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, added all the answers that I thought could be answered (I still think a few more could be answered but I would have to do some re-watching and listen to some audio commentaries again.

And I added the question