Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2015, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Sam is/was Red's only true friend besides Dembe and Mr. Kaplan. I loved that scene between them. It carried so much emotion.
Old 12-25-2015, 03:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I think Sam is/was Red's only true friend besides Dembe and Mr. Kaplan. I loved that scene between them. It carried so much emotion.
Oh yes, I think so, too... Do you think that Sam and Red were about the same age? I still am so sad that we don't know more about their past, their connection... How do they know each other, how long have they known each other, why did Sam never question Red? Things like that, you know...
Old 12-26-2015, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Oh yes, I think so, too... Do you think that Sam and Red were about the same age? I still am so sad that we don't know more about their past, their connection... How do they know each other, how long have they known each other, why did Sam never question Red? Things like that, you know...
I think they were about the same age I really wonder how they met. It's sad to think that we might never find out these things.
Old 12-26-2015, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think they were about the same age I really wonder how they met. It's sad to think that we might never find out these things.
But hey, don't you think that maybe Liz would want to know... I somehow still hope that Liz will in the end find out more about Red and Sam's past. I would be interested in the connection between those two if I were her...
Old 12-27-2015, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But hey, don't you think that maybe Liz would want to know... I somehow still hope that Liz will in the end find out more about Red and Sam's past. I would be interested in the connection between those two if I were her...
I would hope so. That Liz wants to know but for some reason I don't think that Red is going to tell her if Liz would bring it up again. She is so busy with other stuff so I doubt that it will be brought up again.
Old 12-27-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I would hope so. That Liz wants to know but for some reason I don't think that Red is going to tell her if Liz would bring it up again. She is so busy with other stuff so I doubt that it will be brought up again.
Who knows, maybe the course of our show soon will change completely and there'll be tons of time to keep her asking...
Old 12-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Who knows, maybe the course of our show soon will change completely and there'll be tons of time to keep her asking...
I hope she gets that change cause "There are answers I need and I can't get them without you."
Old 12-30-2015, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, and he "... can't get them without ..." her.

Do you think that he only was referring to the Fulcrum? When he said that?
Old 12-30-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wasn't Liz the one who said it to Red? But if Red said it to Liz then he definitely wasn't referring only to the Fulcrum.
Old 12-30-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, list said it to him but he answered: "And I can't get them without you." That's what I meant...
Old 01-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes now I remember correctly again. They really do need each other to get the answers they need.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great I was able to help you out on it
Old 01-04-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"I'm a sin eater. I absorb the misdeeds of others, darkening my soul to keep theirs pure. *That* is what I'm capable of. "
Old 01-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, thanks for bringing that quote over here... You know what I think really interesting about it, that for the first time Red felt the need to defend himself from Liz's opinion about him... I'm not sure but it somehow showed me that he really is close to his boundaries sometimes with her and that he actually is hurt by what she is accusing him of.
Old 01-07-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree. Of course he is hurt of what she is accusing him of. Who wouldn't be? This just shows us that he has feelings just like the rest of us. In that scene we really got to see his emotional side and I loved seeing that side of him.