Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2017, 01:36 PM
Elite Fan

We don't know when Kuwait happened. But I thought the incident Cooper was talking about happened inRussia. I could be wrong. And if Red was captured in the Cooper incident how could he have made a recording?

For Red to have a tape of Kuwait implies something bad happened or that Cooper did something he should not have.

You know what really struck me is that Red went to Cooper and after that discussion Cooper stayed as the task force leader. He had respect for Red then. They appear to be working together. What happened?
Old 06-13-2017, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No we don't know when or what happened in Kuwait but I would really like to know cause I think it could be a very important reason for the way Cooper is acting towards Red now.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I as well thought this incident Cooper was talking about happened in Russia But like I said before, I'll re-watch soon. Besides, the Russia incident didn't sound as if there was something wrong in what Cooper did there I think it's really two different events.

Quote:
You know what really struck me is that Red went to Cooper and after that discussion Cooper stayed as the task force leader. He had respect for Red then. They appear to be working together. What happened?
That's is true... And Red was talking about them finishing it. So he saw Red as a member of the team somehow. Not just that pure criminal. I don't know what happened.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

See when you say member of the team that just really makes me think Cooper knew Red was going to turn himself in
Old 06-15-2017, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You really think Cooper knew that Red was going to turn himself in? Hm, I don't know if I believe that. Why do you think he knew?
Old 06-15-2017, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

Because of what Kris said. That Red was talking about them finishing it. It almost sounded like they were working together. And because they knew each other in Kuwait at least. And possibly in Russia.

I don't know if Cooper knew Red's plans or not, but If that twist comes later in the show I won't be surprised.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that he meant finishing what the starting the with actual list.
Old 06-17-2017, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't believe that Cooper knew that Red turned himself it I never did and there is no indication for me who makes me believe it.

I agree with Miranda, Red telling Cooper about finishing it was meant about the list. I think sometimes we guys tend to read too much into it.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

We read way too much into things.
Old 06-18-2017, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I don't believe it either to be honest except when I start thinking about how well they seem to know each other. I do believe there is more to them than we know. I would love to know more about Kuwait
Old 06-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

There really could have been a past from when Red still was working for the Navy and yes, something happened in Kuwait... The question is though if Red was at the Navy back then as well or if he was the criminal already We don't even know that, right? We all just assumed that it happened when Red was on the run already... Hm.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There is definitly something more behind their connection. I just wish we could find out what it is.

I think what happened in Kuwait happened when Red was still in the Navy. Maybe Cooper was with the Navy as well before he joined the FBI?
Old 06-21-2017, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

And I always had the feeling that whatever happened in Kuwait happened when Red was the criminal already I don't know why, it just never occurred to me that it might have been before that time already before.
Old 06-21-2017, 06:23 AM
Elite Fan

I agree Kris. I think Kuwait was when he was a criminal especially when you think of how long he was a criminal. Since 1994.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if we are ever going to find out or not.