Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2022, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

9x18: "LASZLO JANKOWICS" Episode Discussion Thread (04/29/2022 @ 8PM)

9x18 | Laszlo Jankowics
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
Red questions the whereabouts of a former associate. The Task Force hunts down a criminal dealing in illegal psychedelics.
Old 04-29-2022, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Dang was that Kaplan? I thought it might be her sister…. Idk anymore.

Is Weecha and the team dead? I don’t want that to be true.

Kinda mad at Arams attitude to red.

Poor Alina.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Red's scenes with Kapan's sister.

The woman at the end was not Kaplan. It was her sister. I paused several times during that last scene and went back and I thought it was her sister.

That's a first.. father and son both on the Blacklist. I knew when I saw him name that he must have been family of Marko Jankowics but other than that he didn't do much for me.

I totally forgot that Park was sick. I feel sorry for her but it's good that she reported her health issues and that she told Aram to take her out of the field. She is taking responsibilty and that's a good thing.
Old 04-30-2022, 09:48 AM
Elite Fan

Ok! I thought it was her sister too! And I thought the whole thing was a set up. No way would she be by the window like that. So it was arranged. And I kind of think weecha and the other one are in on it.

I loved reds scenes with the sister too

And I have made up my mind. I want Kaplan to be dead. Watching the ending at first and thinking Kaplan was hurting red like that was still too painful to watch. I don’t want to watch that again.
Old 04-30-2022, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Good eppy

- Glad we heard Red discuss Kaplan and what went down between them, the guilt he had..
- Lovely scenes with Red and Kaplan's sister..
- Glad to see Cooper out in the field with Ressler. The pressure is really getting to Cooper, letting it out like that. Maybe it was good for him..
- I too forgot about Park's illness, glad that she took the right road in the end..
- Like that Cooper is trying to get Red and Aram back on buddy terms
- Good to see Red and Dembe working together
- The ending , I thought it was Kaplin, but then thought noo.... so I am half
Old 05-01-2022, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved it as well that Dembe and Red are working together a little bit more again.

I think I wanted Kaplan to be alive for the thrill and the suspence it would create. Now that I saw that it was her sister was a little bummer.

But I agree with Marilyn, her standing in front of the window like that is something that Kaplan would have never done. It was too obvious. I just wonder how Weecha, Chuck, Morgan and the others are doing.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn it, what was that???

First of all, I love that we got to know Kaplan's sister. I still recall the story about her, Red told it to Liz once. And their talks were great.

But man, it definitely wasn't Kaplan at the end, it was her sister. So then there is the question if she was set up as well, somehow lured there to make Red believe it might be Kaplan or is she behind all of it and somehow involved.

I believe now that Weecha and Mierce are no traitors. Call me crazy but I really believe that and I hope I'll be right.

Cooper, man, that was intense. I hope they can somehow save him and prove what really happened that night.

Aram I really start to dislike more and more. Please, take him down from that position. I hate him being AD or head of the task force. His attitude towards Red is the worst. Maybe he should remember how many times Red saved all their lives.

Park, man, I forgot about her being sick as well. That is embarrassing somehow but it wasn't mentioned for such a long time. I'm wondering how it will continue for her.
Old 05-01-2022, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah I much prefer Aram in his usual role instead of being director..
Old 05-01-2022, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

He is the computer nerd, not the boss... He has never been a boss kind of guy. It somehow takes away his humanity.
Old 05-02-2022, 06:28 AM
Elite Fan

Good thought about Kaplans sister being lured there. That makes sense to me. And wow! How on earth did they find an actress that looks just like Kaplan. That was just amazing. I would believe they are sisters!!

I’m tired of Aram. To have him continue acting like this toward Red makes no sense. So now after all this time he doesn’t trust him at all. I hate this.

I forgot parks illness too. I did like how Aram dealt with that. It’s just this red thing. And I guess he just shows no comfort or confidence with himself. Even cooper has to take over and tell the team what to do.

I think what gets me is that we have seen Aram mature through the years and now they are regressing him.

I hate how stressed cooper is.
Old 05-04-2022, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

The lure theory is just that, a theory... And if she was lured there I'm afraid she might be dead

You know, with Aram it's like it started with Liz. He is acting so completely against Red from one moment on and I have no idea why.

Yes, regressing him. As if the growth he made is gone again and he has to start from scratch.

And Cooper needs to cool down, definitely
Old 05-04-2022, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Absolutely agree about Aram acting like Liz. I don’t get the anger from this episode. It was unexpected.