Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2021, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

9x05: "BENJAMIN T. OKARA" Episode Discussion Thread (11/18/2021 @ 8PM)

9x05 | Benjamin T. Okara
E P I S O D E DISCUSSION T H R E A D

episode synopsis
Dembe’s position as an FBI agent causes complications for Red as the Task Force handles a case involving military technology. Cooper and Park each find their personal lives increasingly complicated.
Old 11-19-2021, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Did you guys think this episode was better than the others?

I think it held my interest more. But I hate this rift between Red and Dembe. That was the one constant in the show.

I agreed with Red. Dembe is either in or out. He can’t keep going back and forth and using Reds resources when it’s convenient and I say that even though I understand the need to help Park. And I gotta admit, I love angry Red. But just not angry at Dembe. And I get just how difficult Dembe has made things for Red. And it also makes him being able to be an agent make even less sense. The criminals know he worked for Red. So the FBI is bound to have known too.

And I love that red made that speech and then saved Dembe anyway. And the scene about the box. Wow. Dembe was crying. Beautiful. But we don’t know what was in the box. Darn this show. What happened in Brazillia? Is that when they changed Lizs identity and she doesn’t know it…. Ok, nvm. Sorry. I’m just still expecting a Liz on the show.

Red sleeping with Weecha. I didn’t realize that. And yes I did think maybe that’s Liz. Lolol. Just kidding. But I did think it just for a second.

I thought for a minute Charlene wasn’t going to lie for Harold and I wondered what happened to her. But I’m glad she did. This isn’t going to o end well

I feel bad for Park losing her baby. Did she tell her husband about the swapped urine? He just walked out on her and I gotta admit watching her and Ressler I wondered if this was going to be the new love angle. I saw more “connection” right there than I ever did with Liz. It’s funny how certain couples or certain ways of acting can make us all see a relationship or maybe different relationships. Because I know in S1 Ressler hugged Liz but I never felt like I saw anything there.
Old 11-19-2021, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Can they please sort of Red and Dembe, just lock them in a room and get them to sort it all out. Totally agree with Red though, Dembe can't have it both ways..

Do wonder what was in the box...

Poor Park, but does that now strain her marriage?

Charlene killed her ex-lover me thinks...
Old 11-20-2021, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am glad the reffered back to the box! Good to see they haven't forgotten about it. And Dembe opened it.. I wonder what's in it..

I just really need them to figure things out. Red is right, Dembe can't have it both ways but they way they are with each other right now really breaks my heart.

Who is trying to frame Cooper for murder? I really wonder. I don't think Charlene killed her ex lover and is trying to pin it on Cooper. Why would she do that?

So we finally met Park's husband. Park having a miscarriage is so sad.
Old 11-20-2021, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm all with you! This episode was a lot better than all the others of the season so far

I really hate that rift between Red and Dembe and it seems as if it isn't too small. I totally agree with Red, Dembe is in or out and since he opened the box he is out for good. This made me soooo sad. But man, what's in that box?
And yes, what happened in Brazillias? I hate not to know. It must have been something bad.

Park, OMG That was super sad. It's somehow interesting that she didn't know what higher HCG levels mean. I knew right away what was going on. And she told Peter... That for now didn't have a good outcome.

Marilyn, you'll think me crazy but I thought the same about Park and Ressler Maybe we'll get the next love triangle there.

Cooper, what is wrong with you? It sooooo goes on my nerves what's going on. Do you think Red knows.

And I suspected about Weecha and Red.
Old 11-21-2021, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I never thought about Park and Ressler in that way but yeah maybe you guys are right. I could see the writers exploring it. Ressler was really sweet for Park in the hospital.
Old 11-22-2021, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

He was there for her... Actually he was the only one there for her because her hubby just left her there This broke my heart. Don't get me wrong, I know that it was hard for him, too especially since he didn't know about her being back in the field but still... You should be there for her and the other way around.
Old 11-22-2021, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

I don’t think Charlene killed anyone. Curious to see how Agnes plays into this. Hope it’s not a repeat of Liz killing her father.

Ressler and park. Besides audrey, this is the only person that I have ever seen a spark with.
Old 11-22-2021, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was so sad that Peter left Park alone in the hospital.
Old 11-23-2021, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm with you about Ressler and Park

Hm, you think Agnes will play into the whole Cooper/Charlene and the killed affair guy storyline? I hope not. What would a little girl have to do with such a murder?
Old 11-27-2021, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Who thinks Agnes has something to do with that? Why would she do that?
Old 11-27-2021, 08:31 AM
Elite Fan

I think the whole thing was set up because of Agnes. And I think they have an older actress playing her because of whatever happens next. And I was just hoping that whatever happens next isn’t a replay of when Liz killed her father .
Old 12-06-2021, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that was what I was referring to, Miranda That all of this started and was set up because of Agnes. Either to get hands on Agnes or whatever... Cooper and Charlene are what stands between another party and Agnes in the end.
Old 12-06-2021, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Absolutely agree