Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2021, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
Me too... after all these years waiting, we want something huge for the reveal of Red, not this..
Exactly Me, too! Otherwise all he did wouldn't be able to be explained.

He got it when he first met with Sikorsky At least that's what I would say because now I'm confused as well I have to have a look again.

Easter, thanks for clarifying No re-watching for me.

Oh man... It's really fascinating how many different theories are out there... But I can't imagine she would want to find a cure, can you? She wants to kill him so badly, why change that move now?
Old 02-23-2021, 01:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Exactly Me, too! Otherwise all he did wouldn't be able to be explained.

He got it when he first met with Sikorsky At least that's what I would say because now I'm confused as well I have to have a look again.

Easter, thanks for clarifying No re-watching for me.

Oh man... It's really fascinating how many different theories are out there... But I can't imagine she would want to find a cure, can you? She wants to kill him so badly, why change that move now?
No not really, even if I hope it :-D I just thought if megan boone is not sick- there must be a reason why she is not shown for so long. So maybe it appears to be, that she acts in the dark to prepare to kill him, but instead- because we are talking about the blacklist, she has an alternate gender. Some people said, Red is maybe not sick because of illness, but he suffers from the long-term effects of poisoning by Kate Kaplin in the past.... maybe Chemical Mary knows the antidote.
Old 02-23-2021, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easteregg (View Post)
No not really, even if I hope it :-D I just thought if megan boone is not sick- there must be a reason why she is not shown for so long. So maybe it appears to be, that she acts in the dark to prepare to kill him, but instead- because we are talking about the blacklist, she has an alternate gender. Some people said, Red is maybe not sick because of illness, but he suffers from the long-term effects of poisoning by Kate Kaplin in the past.... maybe Chemical Mary knows the antidote.
I gotta admit I had the exact same thought that she took chemical Mary to save red. Well it took me a while to have the thought though. I do think kaplans poison attacked some long term lung problem he had and made it worse.

I’ve kinda been thinking that the show is gaslighting us right now. Making us think that Liz is against red only to reveal at the end that they have been working together the whole time. And I’ve also been thinking how mad I will be if that happens and I’ve been furious with Liz this whole time and this show has really tricked me

I’ve gotten my hopes up so many times for Liz and red that I really don’t have another hope to give.

Thanks for clarifying about the drive. I don’t remember Sikorsky giving it to him at all. So now I’m really stuck on how on earth would liz know he had it and where to find it. That makes Liz and red working together seem more plausible. But I don’t really think they are working together.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 02-23-2021 at 07:24 AM
Old 02-25-2021, 01:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

You guys have got this episode SO covered, and so fun to read! Yes indeed, the theories...and again so fun to read because typically at the end of one of these complicated episodes, I'm thoroughly confused. A lot of food for thought here, so thank you!!

Fangirl, I loved you sharing the comment your husband made after he heard Red say that he is NOT Liz's father, and so his theory was that's because he really IS her father, but doesn't want Dembe to know. Then you wrote, "SIGH." But you know what, it's going to be REALLY funny if by some wild chance, hubby turns out to be right! I mean, I'm thinking what if he's actually one of those brilliant theorists who think outside the box...you know, WAAAAAY outside the box. Oh wait! I know, you can just tell him there's someone on the fan site who is theorizing that the bird watching lady in the park was actually Liz's mother just to see what he says. -- Ok Fangirl, I'll stop now. I hope you know I'm just teasing you about your dear husband. I give him a lot of credit for hanging in there and watching each episode with you when I'm betting a lot of folks walk away mumbling to themselves and scratching their heads due to the complicated plots. You know, like I do sometimes!

I realize I'm not contributing much food for thought about this episode but I truly got a lot more understanding by reading all of everyone else's comments here. So thank you for that. Oh and yes indeed, very interesting that Liz has not been in 3 whole episodes so far, much to our pleasure to be sure but then it does make the brain start ticking as to what other reasons there might be. Well, thanks for putting up with my rambling here today. I'll try to grasp things better in the next episode so I can actually have something to contribute!
Old 02-26-2021, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

Jenny. Him being right would absolutely not be funny. Nope. I will be crying for weeks.

I know there aren’t a lot of Lizzington fans on this sight. BUt sometimes all I want is for red to give Liz a big smackeroo right on the lips so I can say, See I told you he’s not her father!!!!

Maybe that would prove it to him. Although he would probably say no that’s just someone pretending to be Red becuase the real Red is absolutely her father.
Old 02-28-2021, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I bet Liz is far gone from wanting to save Red. I believe with my whole heart that she hates him and wants to see him dead.

I still want to know how Liz knew about the drive and where Red had it stored. There must be a source that we are not aware of yet.

Marilyn, your hubby Oookay, now I kind of want him to be right just to see if you'd stick to your crying promise
Old 03-01-2021, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Kris. You are sooooo evil.