Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfaman (View Post)
I do think the twin theory is very plausible, but I think it would have to be the other twin in the duffel. In the pilot they say Red’s fingerprints and tattoos match records. No character ever calls him anything but Raymond. Surely over the 5 seasons either Dembe, Mr Kaplin, or Dom would have let a clue slip and they all know the secret. I have no idea how they would have finished it if they hadn’t got season 6 offered. One thing that is for certain there are going to be more twists and turns than Monte Carlo racetrack.

Okay, im going to make a slight modification. Theyre not twins who were separated, Theyre brothers who happened to have the same name. I know. It sounds nuts but im thinking their father had an affair and may not have known the other one due to possibly dying before he was born thus leading one woman naming their son after him without her having a clue the other woman and son existed. One was Navy while the other was KGB. That would explain the surgery and why Mr Kaplan referred to one as the American.
Old 06-02-2018, 05:24 AM
Ozi
New Fan

I found on youtube some videos, not only we got many teories
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhJl4i5IEN8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfNt6LqYStc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QilbRazxOUg

Despite of it maybe FRed is Reds twin?

Jennifer and Liz lost contact with father in christmas, so maybe one dead died by Liz and second started to be his brother

Last edited by Ozi; 06-02-2018 at 06:01 AM
Old 06-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayT2001 (View Post)
Okay, im going to make a slight modification. Theyre not twins who were separated, Theyre brothers who happened to have the same name. I know. It sounds nuts but im thinking their father had an affair and may not have known the other one due to possibly dying before he was born thus leading one woman naming their son after him without her having a clue the other woman and son existed. One was Navy while the other was KGB. That would explain the surgery and why Mr Kaplan referred to one as the American.
I also think Raymond is the first name of each person.

Probably because I can't imagine our Red being named Harvey or Simon.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 06-02-2018 at 07:52 AM
Old 06-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
I also think Raymond is the first name of each person.

Probably because I can't imagine our Red being named Harvey or Simon.
Neither could I.
Old 06-05-2018, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Does anyone think Jennifer is playing Liz?
Old 06-06-2018, 02:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Does anyone think Jennifer is playing Liz?
I do. I also think she may not be Jennifer.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:24 AM
New Fan

Hey everyone

Love reading all these theories!!

I just have a few questions about the show which I think people here would be able to clear up for me about the timeline etc.
When I watch the show im so obsessed with watching James Spaders face that I end up drooling over his actions rather than the storyline.

So first, the DNA results that cooper gave Liz were the ones from years ago from a bloodstained shirt?? Is that correct? If so, then is it plausible that the shirt came from fake red anyway? Fake Red was fake red even when cooper knew him? Cause he recognised him right? He knew him straight away. So the evidence they collected off him would be from this fake red now? So could he still be lizzies dad? Doesnt she have the wine glass fingers prints that she could look at from season 1 that she kept? They came directly from fake Red so she would deffo know then if he was or wasnt her dad or had any relation to her? Or am i completely wrong?

Also when they find out who the bones were, what DNA did they have to go off anyway to find that that DNA matched with real Red? How were they able to identify that?
Trying to rewatch the whole of the series now with the new evidence.

Also I think Dom will play a crucial role next season. Liz is determined to find family and relations from the past so if she finds out he is related she will want to have some form of relationship with him . If she learns Dom trusts Red then maybe it will bring them back together and realise he isnt out to get her but actually cares and loves her and wants the best for her.

Im not sure what my theory is on it all, whether Real red is her dad or not. But all I know is that we are back at square one. If he was telling the truth that she shot and killed her own dad then it really is a mystery as to why Red has that attachment with her.

Jennifer I do not trust at all. Don't think they are related either, surely if she was her sister, then Red would be having same feelings for her that he does for Liz but he didnt seem so bothered at all when she was talking to him in the bar about how he abandoned her. He has nothing to do with her, even if she is the daughter of the real red, she isnt someone Red is interested in or has any form of emotional attachment to. Seemed to just shrug it off.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

I know what you mean about watching James Spader. I am the same. He overpowers everything else.

I can try to answer some of your questions. Yes the blood was 30 years old from a shirt Cooper obtained rescuing a person we think is real Red. Cooper also references someone called Seaduke, I think. We don't know who he is. And yes I wondered if this Seaduke was fake Red before he was fake Red. And we've been trying to remember if Cooper mentions meeting real Red during the rescue. To my memory he says he didn't meet him but I am unsure of that. Have to rewatch. But if the blood was 30 years old real Red would have been alive.

I have always felt our Red and Cooper knew each other because in S2 Red knows coopers wife and he has this tape of some mission that they did. I don't think Cooper knows his true identity though but that is my opinion alone.

I think somewhere Liz says she threw away all the evidence she collected in S1 to learn who our Red is.

We've been speculating about how they matched the bones DNA to the database. We may have to put it down to tv. But I also thought that maybe Garvey put Jennifer's DNA in the database. Then there would be that familial match. But that's my opinion only.

In the mythology thread, Miranda and kris have done a great job of listing questions and answered as we have learned them

I love your ideas about Dom bringing them back together. You are right. He trusts and agrees with our Red. Liz might listen to him.

I don't think our Red is any relation to Jennifer at all. He didn't even seem to recognize her. And had no emotions when talking to her.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:01 PM
New Fan

Quote:

I have always felt our Red and Cooper knew each other because in S2 Red knows coopers wife and he has this tape of some mission that they did. I don't think Cooper knows his true identity though but that is my opinion alone.
Yeah I remember they worked a mission together. What I am wondering is if Fake Red was fake red longer than we believe, so he was the one in the navy and he was the one that was caught, how do we know real red even had anything to do with this? He might not have died or whatever but fake red could have been impersonating him for a very long time before we even thought. So therefore all along Cooper and the others believed that this red we know today has always been the real red? And that blood could have always been from fake red and not real red.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

Ok Ms reverse imposter theory. That ones out there as well. And it very well could be that our Red is the real Red and the dead guy stole his identity. For some reason, our Red was keeping those bones. He had to have wanted to prove something.

There is also another part of the theory that the name Raymond Reddington was in actuality a code name and no ones real name. Somehow our Red claimed it for his own
Old 06-08-2018, 12:14 PM
New Fan

Quote:
In the mythology thread, Miranda and kris have done a great job of listing questions and answered as we have learned them

Can you send me in the direction of this thread? Dont come here often and I cant seem to find this title!
Old 06-08-2018, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know how to do a link but it's called

The blacklist mythology thread #8

If you go on the " introductions board guide" page it's listed under general discussions.
Old 06-08-2018, 01:06 PM
New Fan

Totally agree with new posts.

Dom is going to be central in S6. Why else did they go to his house with the bones at the end?

Dom (Brian Dennehy) may not be known well to younger viewers but is the only actor there on a par with James Spader. He will, if as we predict become a major part, be a massive plus to Blacklist. So far he hasn’t had the chance to act.

Yes, Red has no time for Jennifer and idolizes Liz. He offered his life for hers at the end without thinking.

So leaving aside the multiple possibilities of who is who the only things we know for sure is Dom is her Father and Agnes his Granddaughter as he stated. Unless he is Red’s Father and thereby Agnes is still his granddaughter depending on whether Red or a brother Fathered Liz if you can see where I am coming from.

I’ve had a couple of drinks so getting freaked out by the endless possibilities
Old 06-08-2018, 03:37 PM
New Fan

This is pretty cool, but just stresses me more.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKUtSQGmOyc
Old 06-09-2018, 04:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marauders (View Post)
Yeah I remember they worked a mission together. What I am wondering is if Fake Red was fake red longer than we believe, so he was the one in the navy and he was the one that was caught, how do we know real red even had anything to do with this? He might not have died or whatever but fake red could have been impersonating him for a very long time before we even thought. So therefore all along Cooper and the others believed that this red we know today has always been the real red? And that blood could have always been from fake red and not real red.
Sea Duke