Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostcandy (View Post)
Well, they have probably killed the show.
The first hour was so freaking tedious to watch, I couldn't believe it, lol. I almost wished I was at work instead, lol. I remember when I use to sneak peeks atmy phone when posters use to live post in the couples thread while i was at work, how times have changed.

I honestly wanted to reach through my screen and slap the crap out of John Ross when he said she was just the whore his cousin married. I was like dude how about a little self awareness? How many freaking episodes did I have to listen to him explain how Emma was just business? Pamela does the same thing and yeah. lol.

Went to crap super quick for them.
Old 09-22-2014, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
The first hour was so freaking tedious to watch, I couldn't believe it, lol. I almost wished I was at work instead, lol. I remember when I use to sneak peeks atmy phone when posters use to live post in the couples thread while i was at work, how times have changed.

I honestly wanted to reach through my screen and slap the crap out of John Ross when he said she was just the whore his cousin married. I was like dude how about a little self awareness? How many freaking episodes did I have to listen to him explain how Emma was just business? Pamela does the same thing and yeah. lol.

The first hour was okay, but it didn't feel like a real season finale. It felt like a bad movie about should be title, "This One Time in Mexico."

I've never cared for Emma. I feel sorry that she was raped, but that does not change my original feelings about her. I feel like they misused both Sue Ellen and Pamela this season, and I will never trust the writers to get it right.
Old 09-22-2014, 10:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jealous John Ross was hot!!
Old 09-23-2014, 06:08 AM
Elite Fan

While Emma isn't my favorite person, sometimes there needs to be a tragic event before said character can turn themselves around. As far as Pamela being misused I still think there is a heavy storyline for her in S4
Old 09-23-2014, 06:27 AM
Master Fan

Last week when she said that she was starting the Barnes vs Ewing feud again, I thought it was just going to be against John Ross, but last night gave her reason to go after all the Ewings. That could be interesting if they don't marginalize her like they did this season.

Magnus and Alec
Old 09-23-2014, 06:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I do not agree with John Ross but he never pretended to be someone else. He never pretended to be something he wasn't. Pamela did. Multiple times, if I might add.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:46 AM
Passionate Fan

She remarked on how Jock cheated Digger. It was already stated in the original series that it was a misunderstand in Digger's part and he never let Jock explain.

I get Pamela is angry at John Ross but she was annoying during the episode. Glad she lost though.

I did like John Ross and Pamela at first and wished the writers had not ruined it.
Old 09-23-2014, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
While Emma isn't my favorite person, sometimes there needs to be a tragic event before said character can turn themselves around. As far as Pamela being misused I still think there is a heavy storyline for her in S4
Season 4 is not a sure thing.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

I was disappointed in how Pamela and John Ross ended myself for this season but both are still wearing their wedding rings. That has to mean something.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I read an article with CC saying she loves the dysfunctional broken relationship between the two, so I guess they won't be over.

If they don't get cancelled.
Old 09-23-2014, 11:49 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeah I read an article with CC saying she loves the dysfunctional broken relationship between the two, so I guess they won't be over.

If they don't get cancelled.
Where did you read this article and when?

John Ross has no right to judge Pamela. He slept with Emma the first night of their marriage and kept it going. Pamela is hurt and pissed off.

But both are still wearing their wedding rings.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think the article is this one

'Dallas' finale postmortem: Producer, star talk about losing a Ewing | Inside TV | EW.com

I think since the beginning is not a thypical relationship. I hope they play like partners like the season 2. The fact they have their wedding ring it's for me the sign they are not over yet.
Old 09-24-2014, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
She remarked on how Jock cheated Digger. It was already stated in the original series that it was a misunderstand in Digger's part and he never let Jock explain.

I get Pamela is angry at John Ross but she was annoying during the episode. Glad she lost though.

I did like John Ross and Pamela at first and wished the writers had not ruined it.
I agree. Digger was delusional, he was just butt hurt that Ellie picked Jock and that started the whole thing. The Barnes really need to let that go.

As for Pamela, I usually love her, but yeah she was kind of annoying in this episode. I'm not making excuses for John Ross, what he did was wrong, and he desered to have it blow up in his face...however...he did it for business to better them. Pamela did it for business (apparently) but driving force was to hurt John Ross. And I'm glad her plan didn't work either.

All that said...I really want these two to work things out. I didn't notice if Pamela was still wearing hers, but noticed John Ross was still wearing his ring. That has to mean something. I think their dynamic will be they love each other...but that also gives them the upper hand in hurting each other. I see a lot of angst in our future.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 09-24-2014, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Pamela was still wearing hers.

Magnus and Alec
Old 09-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wine Colored Roses (View Post)
I agree. Digger was delusional, he was just butt hurt that Ellie picked Jock and that started the whole thing. The Barnes really need to let that go.

As for Pamela, I usually love her, but yeah she was kind of annoying in this episode. I'm not making excuses for John Ross, what he did was wrong, and he desered to have it blow up in his face...however...he did it for business to better them. Pamela did it for business (apparently) but driving force was to hurt John Ross. And I'm glad her plan didn't work either.

All that said...I really want these two to work things out. I didn't notice if Pamela was still wearing hers, but noticed John Ross was still wearing his ring. That has to mean something. I think their dynamic will be they love each other...but that also gives them the upper hand in hurting each other. I see a lot of angst in our future.
I gotta defend Pamela here. You are making excuses for John Ross by saying he slept with Emma to better them or make things better for them. The ink was not even dry on their marriage license when he started with Emma!! That is still not okay. Secondly, Pamela has told John Ross that the marriage is over so Pamela can sleep with who she wants. Thirdly, yes, she did it to hurt John Ross but he had it coming. He needed a taste of his own medicine. He was hurt and you could see it.

But are still wearing there rings!!