Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-11-2014, 09:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisykd (View Post)
You know it seems not just Jesus is extreme. Mariana piercing her own nose and dyeing her own hair. Maybe it's just Jesus' turn to realize that getting that tattoo was a stupid thing to do. It is more permanent than a pierced nose though.
I had completely forgotten about Mariana doing that. But you are right...she is an extreme person too. But it's nice seeing her grow about of that a little with this Matt character (before she seemed to almost force herself on guys).

Maybe it's that age...or maybe it's just the twins' personalities. I don't even remember being that old anymore, but I certainly don't think I was ever that extreme about anything (well I guess I did dye my hair at 14)...so I'm going to have to say that it's their personalities.

And where the heck in the US is it not 18 to get a tattoo?! I thought that was a countrywide rule! And infections...oh man, Jesus got that outdoors...I hope he doesn't get an infection!

Watching: Longmire Season 4...YES!
Old 08-11-2014, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

He could know someone, or somebody at school knows somebody. If he's that determined he could find a way. Unless the age restriction was just overlooked for the sake of the plot.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I liked the episode

Stef's parts were so funny at first when she was trying to fix the pipes and then so sad when she was remembering Frankie

I laughed too when Lou was trying to flirt with Brandon and he was oblivious

Toby Regbo
Old 08-12-2014, 01:17 PM
Master Fan

She might not have really grieved until then. Telling Callie she feels like she has to be strong all the time. It was good she gave in to her feelings and let it out.
Old 08-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Stef scenes this episode!

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream