Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Addicted Fan

^ it's awesome!

I wish I could watch it live! ugh But I will be up early to watch it!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
^ it's awesome!

I wish I could watch it live! ugh But I will be up early to watch it!
nice icon hun!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ugh, I won't get to see it until the Wednesday at the earliest.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching live tonight.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Are you guys going to live post or just come here afterwards?

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-03-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I will be watching live Not sure about live posting, will have to see if anyone happens to be around.

Can't wait for the episode, just a few hours
Old 03-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

The show is going to be amazing! Can't wait
Old 03-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

It's starting. I'm so excited!
Old 03-03-2014, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

OMG!!! Jesus really hit send...right?
Old 03-03-2014, 07:07 PM
Master Fan

That beginning, I did not see that coming.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

I was hoping that Jesus would be honest too.....but He should have. Posting in real time so show is not over yet.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just finish watching it

Before I went to bed yesterday, I was thinking about the sneak peek with Jesus writing to Lexi and it just hit me that she would probably show up during the episode. And I was right But I didn't think it would be that soon. And when he deleted the mail from the phone I thought this won't be good and it will show up somehow. Which it did and Lexi choosed to lie to Jesus and broke u with him. Must been hard for her.

So sad that Jesus choosed Lexi over Emma. Emmas face in the end when Jesus walked over to Lexi and his family Does anyone know if she is in the next episode?

Mariana & Zach was so cute, but I wonder what's wrong with his mother? Felt bad for him when his mom yelled at him infront of Mariana.

Callie feeling bad about Daphne and trying to reach out to her was sweet. Hope they can talk it through.

Brandon shoud have told Mike everything. About where he did with the money and how he got them back.

There is not enough of Jude. But it is sweet that he wants to meet his father. Hope he won't get disappointed. And Callie saying no with meeting him and then in the end she goes and see him Why couldn't she take Jude with her when she knew that he wanted to met him?

Stef & Lena always had good scenes together

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 03-04-2014, 10:58 AM
New Fan

Stef and Lena were awesome. They finally got close again. Their relationship has been so distant this season the show has really missed them. They need to be lovey dovey because they are the heart of the family. I think once they're together on the same page, they can start bring the pieces together.

Danny keep off. Her criticism of Stef and Lena was creepy. Yeah, Brandon is better off with the alcoholics.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:08 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
nice icon hun!
Thanks!

AND WHAT WAS THAT?! I was freaking out the entire time! I don't have time to talk about it, but I will post and read all of your posts tomorrow! BUT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Is all I have to say about that episode. Good night.

And, one more thing.... OMG.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeLove. (View Post)
I just finish watching it

Before I went to bed yesterday, I was thinking about the sneak peek with Jesus writing to Lexi and it just hit me that she would probably show up during the episode. And I was right But I didn't think it would be that soon. And when he deleted the mail from the phone I thought this won't be good and it will show up somehow. Which it did and Lexi choosed to lie to Jesus and broke u with him. Must been hard for her.

So sad that Jesus choosed Lexi over Emma. Emmas face in the end when Jesus walked over to Lexi and his family Does anyone know if she is in the next episode?

Mariana & Zach was so cute, but I wonder what's wrong with his mother? Felt bad for him when his mom yelled at him infront of Mariana.

Callie feeling bad about Daphne and trying to reach out to her was sweet. Hope they can talk it through.

Brandon shoud have told Mike everything. About where he did with the money and how he got them back.

There is not enough of Jude. But it is sweet that he wants to meet his father. Hope he won't get disappointed. And Callie saying no with meeting him and then in the end she goes and see him Why couldn't she take Jude with her when she knew that he wanted to met him?

Stef & Lena always had good scenes together
With Lexi: this is the only time I actually liked her. She did what was right in the long run. She also handled the situation every maturely. (Oh, and I did not see Lexi coming back, at all!) Jesus can't wait for her forever, and who knows what can happen. If they are meant to be, then they will be in the long run. I was upset that ended up choosing Lexi, but it is true - He does love Lexi, he just met Emma. He will love her soon.

I am still hoping that Mariana and Zac will be a thing! I was so happy that they KISSED. omg, but they need to get back together!!!!!! Like, right now. I ship them soooo hard.

I am all for rebuilding Daphne and Callie's relationship. And ugh, Brandon. He still pissed me off during this episode, he still needs to redeem himself. Brandon definitely should of just told Mike everything. And I hated how Mike's girlfriend made a comment about Stef and Lena. UGH.

And we always need more Jude! I definitely wants to see what happens with their dad.

Last edited by watercolors.; 03-05-2014 at 04:58 AM
Old 03-07-2014, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I realised I still hadn't posted my thoughts on the episode.

I did not expect Lexi coming back and I feel bad for her with the way this ended, but I'm kind of confused - how did she even manage to come back, being illegal and all?

I'm glad Brandon told Mike about the money, but this whole situation is messy.

Stef and Lena were lovely as always.