Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-20-2014, 04:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, I think if he hadn't, he'd be in an even bigger mess.
Old 03-20-2014, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

I want him to move back to the house. It's obvious that him being alone on his dad's house it's actually making everything worse for him rather than helping him move on. He needs his family. He's getting more and more depressed every episode and I don't like that.
Old 03-20-2014, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I want him back at the house too I think there is a good chance he will be, given that he finally came clean about everything.
Old 03-21-2014, 04:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope so. I mean, I get that being around Callie can be bad for him, but being away from his family is only making things worse.
Old 03-22-2014, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Totally, I mean, I know it would be hard for both Callie and him, but it would still be better than him being alone or with Dani (I don't like her at all).

On other news, David is featured in the new single of the band Starhook (the ones that performed on the dance on last episode) Here's the song on itunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/starhook/id836000407
I love his voice

Toby Regbo
Old 03-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Oh that sounds like such a cool song! So neat he is collaborating with artists who have performed on the show.
Old 03-22-2014, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

I think one of the guys of that group is the one who wrote Outlaws. So they're cool

Toby Regbo
Old 03-23-2014, 05:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww, that's so nice!

And I love Outlaws so much.
Old 03-24-2014, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I also like that new song David is. I really would like to see him do at least an EP soon.

Well i don't know where to start with Brandon in tonight`s season finale. It was nothing but bad things happening with him. First he couldn't be able to be with Callie, then he got drunk and slept with Dani and lastly he got beaten up badly by Vico and had his hand broken. It was so terrible that B had so much bad stuff happen to him. I think that he`s gonna be a mess at least early next season. Of course i do hope that B will get some payback on that sociopath Vico. It would make me very happy to see Brandon beat him into a bloody pulp.

Last edited by Hot Rod; 03-24-2014 at 11:08 PM
Old 03-25-2014, 02:46 AM
Addicted Fan

BRANDON This last episode killed me! I am still hoping that this will all be a learning experience in the end, and he will come out stronger than ever!
Old 03-25-2014, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Brandon really couldn't catch a break in this episode. I feel like he is going to unravel next season. I hate to say it but I think Callie was right when she said she was ruining his life ever since she showed up. I love Callie but all of Brandon's downward spiral seems to of stemmed from the fact that he can't be with Callie.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-25-2014, 03:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
Brandon really couldn't catch a break in this episode. I feel like he is going to unravel next season. I hate to say it but I think Callie was right when she said she was ruining his life ever since she showed up. I love Callie but all of Brandon's downward spiral seems to of stemmed from the fact that he can't be with Callie.
I don't know if I would blame Callie for this. I thought about it too, but come to think about it, the whole situation with Mike/Anna/Brandon/Stef stem from Mariana wanting to be in contact with her birth mother from the beginning. Brandon's choice to give the money to Anna was a a choice made independent from Callie. I think that Vico saw that Callie was a soft spot of Brandon - but that is also on Brandon for telling the school that Callie didn't run away with Wyatt, and that they were together/in love or whatever he said.

Brandon just made some poor life judgements. But just like Lena said multiple times, they are just teenagers. And teenaged do some dumb stuff.... lol. But I'm glad this is happening to Brandon. Not because I want to see all this bad stuff happen to him, but because it helps to build character! Plus, they started off the season painting Brandon as a good kid, so I knew they were going to rough him up eventually.

I just hope he is able to pick himself back up, and I have faith that he does!
Old 03-25-2014, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by watercolors. (View Post)
I don't know if I would blame Callie for this. I thought about it too, but come to think about it, the whole situation with Mike/Anna/Brandon/Stef stem from Mariana wanting to be in contact with her birth mother from the beginning. Brandon's choice to give the money to Anna was a a choice made independent from Callie. I think that Vico saw that Callie was a soft spot of Brandon - but that is also on Brandon for telling the school that Callie didn't run away with Wyatt, and that they were together/in love or whatever he said. Brandon just made some poor life judgements. But just like Lena said multiple times, they are just teenagers. And teenaged do some dumb stuff.... lol. But I'm glad this is happening to Brandon. Not because I want to see all this bad stuff happen to him, but because it helps to build character! Plus, they started off the season painting Brandon as a good kid, so I knew they were going to rough him up eventually. I just hope he is able to pick himself back up, and I have faith that he does!
Yeah I see what you're saying. I guess the fact that he was the "perfect son" his whole life up until this point. He was bound to go off the rail at some point. I guess I just am feeling animosity toward Callie because I feel like she got over Brandon too quick. I just love Brandon lol.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-25-2014, 12:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Brandon was crapped on quite a bit the last couple of episodes. I knew the "Dani" thing was going to happen. The facts is no one was there for him much this season. Huge reason why he lost his way. Annoyed that Stef took advantage of the situation in the beginning to demand that Brandon move back home. Basically blaming Mike for Brandon's troubles. Stef's way of handling things don't really help either
Old 03-25-2014, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Brandon sleeping with Dani was disgusting, even though I saw it coming. Vico deserves to be in jail for what he did to Brandon at the end. I hope Brandon will still be able to play the piano.