Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meredith Grey Spoiler/Speculation #18: Because Season 13 here we come. Please bring some good spoilers and pics of our Meredith.. soonISH.

WARNING: If you do not want to be SPOILED, hit the back button now!!

Icon: Nikki
Old 08-24-2016, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
I agree, how could Maggie move on so quickly from Andrew anyways? I understand a few months have gone by, but she was pretty smitten with him. I believe she even said in season 11 she doesn't go from guy to guy so easily, so this is out of character for her. Besides, Riggs is so much older than her and I can understand how they might have chemistry, but it's like Arizona and April. People aren't suddenly jumping onboard that ship because they have some scenes together, so why should they do the same with Riggs/Maggie?

I do think if Jolex breaks up, Alex would be pretty devastated, move in with Meredith, but Meredith will already be with Riggs. This love triangle would still be a little dangerous, because there is still the kids to consider. I hope Shonda and writers remember that if they choose to go down that route, whether it be with Alex or Maggie.
That really doesn't make sense for the Maggie's character. It's pretty much all in her head and they did this for sisters drama. uGH. Not looking forward for the triangle, and for Maggie to be a bit*h to Mer, cause of course she will. I want some Mer happiness and some peace already.

I think the people who are jumping the Maggie/Riggs ship at least from what I saw - is for anything to keep Meredith away from him.. not because they care about Maggie's happiness.

I thought they will go with Mer/Alex last season but I don't think they will go with them now.. but Alex moving with Mer again is a given.

Old 08-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Thanks for the new thread

derek shepherd | charmed | borrowed heaven | πŸ’š 𝓳𝒢𝒿𝑒
Old 08-24-2016, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome! Hopefully the title will bring us some luck, and more discussion soon.

Old 08-24-2016, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

I hope so

Old 08-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

'Grey's Anatomy' season 13 spoilers | Hollywood Reporter

Old 08-25-2016, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Thanks for the link

Old 08-25-2016, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looking forward to see Mer and Alex's storylines for next season. My faves!

For Bailey/Richard it's hard to think of ''focus'' they might get since there was no build up for anything to come up for season 13.

Old 08-25-2016, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMeredith (View Post)
That really doesn't make sense for the Maggie's character. It's pretty much all in her head and they did this for sisters drama. uGH. Not looking forward for the triangle, and for Maggie to be a bit*h to Mer, cause of course she will. I want some Mer happiness and some peace already.

I think the people who are jumping the Maggie/Riggs ship at least from what I saw - is for anything to keep Meredith away from him.. not because they care about Maggie's happiness.

I thought they will go with Mer/Alex last season but I don't think they will go with them now.. but Alex moving with Mer again is a given.
The writers definitely had their chance with Meredith/Alex early on in season 12, but that time has passed. Now, the logical pairing is Meredith/Riggs.

I hate that the writers want to stir up drama between Meredith and Maggie. Didn't we get enough sisterly drama with Meredith and Amelia already? Meredith deserves to finally be happy, it's as if the writers are continuing to punish her for Derek and everything else. She deserves better than that.

I want to see a Meredith centric episode where nothing happens, maybe another AU episode like back in season 8. I don't really know, but I definitely don't want petty, childish drama.
Old 08-25-2016, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~wanderlust~ (View Post)
The writers definitely had their chance with Meredith/Alex early on in season 12, but that time has passed. Now, the logical pairing is Meredith/Riggs.

I hate that the writers want to stir up drama between Meredith and Maggie. Didn't we get enough sisterly drama with Meredith and Amelia already? Meredith deserves to finally be happy, it's as if the writers are continuing to punish her for Derek and everything else. She deserves better than that.

I want to see a Meredith centric episode where nothing happens, maybe another AU episode like back in season 8. I don't really know, but I definitely don't want petty, childish drama.
Yeah, it doesn't make sense they do it now, especially if of course it's not going to stick and that may ruin their friendship. It's pretty clear they are going with Mer/Riggs, even though there's a bunch drama.. but drama in everything, and especially if you're the lead character.

Mer and Maggie had a strong relationship, that it's sad it's going to be different next season, the drama between Mer/Amelia was tiring already.

A Mer centric episode would be amazing, there should be one in every season. Something that's focused on her professionally. Last season's centric episode was brilliant and one of my favorite episodes, even if it was painful to see your fave character like that. So proud that Ellen got that type of material to play!

Old 08-25-2016, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

That's why i hate this petty drama, i hope the dont completely ruin the Mer/Maggie relationship.

Old 08-25-2016, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

I really don't like Meredith/Maggie to be honest. Their personalities clash so badly. Amelia seems to be more fitting for Meredith's person, not Maggie or Alex.

I am sick of petty drama as well, especially when it involves the mother of three. I see enough of that on my Facebook timeline, thank you very much.
Old 08-25-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

Yeah Mer doesnt need that pettiness. The thing i dont like is the possibility of Mer keeping her involvement with Riggs a secret to spare her sister of getting hurt. But Maggie is an adult (supposedly). She should be able to take it and if Mer likes Riggs, that is okei. She shouldnt feel bad about that.

Old 08-25-2016, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe she will try to keep it to herself to not hurt her.. knowing how Maggie is.

I can totally see Mer avoiding Riggs but he will not take it. That look from the finale says alot.

Old 08-27-2016, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Patrick Dempsey

He is smitten