Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2004, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

Smackdown Discussion Oct 14th

from www.wwe.com

GOING HARDCORE OVERSEAS
Oct. 14, 2004
JBL has had enormous success defending his WWE Championship in the United States.

But how will he fare overseas?

We shall find out this week as SmackDown! invades Manchester, England, highlighted by a must-see main event.

JBL, who probably isn’t even fully recovered from his No Mercy battle with the Undertaker, will take on Hardcore Holly in a Hardcore Rules Match for the WWE Championship, per orders of General Manager Theodore Long.

Plus, Eddie Guerrero vs. Luther Reigns in a No Mercy rematch and Rob Van Dam takes on Rene Dupree.

Also, will there be any further developments regarding Undertaker, Heidenreich or new United States Champion Carlito Caribbean Cool?

Also, we learned Monday that Cena had to be rushed to a Boston area medical center following a nightclub melee after SmackDown! last week. Be sure to tune in to SmackDown! for all the latest details on Cena’s condition.

Don’t miss this historic SmackDown! from across the pond Thursday on UPN (8/7 CT).

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 10-15-2004, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

To me Bradshaw for the most part get's "X-Pac heat". The get of my screen kind of heat and not the "we'll boo 'cause you're a heel" heat. Ugh. I can't believe he's champion. Still.

I do like that they're trying to push new/newer faces despite how good or bad that may be going.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free