Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Raw Discussion Thread March 5

Holy frak Austin is back!!! Even if it is just as a guest referee at Vince/Trump's stupid WM hair match. It's awesome to see him again!

That's all.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the HUGE pop Austin got.

I'm just so over this whole Trump/Vince junk though other than that. They wasted probably a third of the show tonight on it and I know it'll infest both SD and ECW too, shoving Lashley down my throat until I cry uncle and giving Vince's tired act far, far too much screen time.

The stuff with the women tonight was horrible too, but I really just hope Mickie's okay after that botched 'rana into a powerbomb reversal.

Didn't have the same depth as other recent Raws, but there was still some really quality stuff sprinkled in. Orton/HBK was a good TV match. Rated RKO's demise, probably building to either a singles encounter or them colliding in the MITB somehow at WM, was well done and has been building for awhile. Cena/HBK's build-up is still awesome (weird how they seem to be hitting all the notes right with them and are losing steam with SD's title match, despite planning for the latter since the fall and the former being a last resort -- I'll blame that on Batista just because I can, I suppose). If we get Cena/HBK vs. MNM next week, I won't complain.
Old 03-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I recorded it and I only watched the ending and seen the recap of Vince and Shane, and then Austin back, that's great news so tomorrow I plan to watch it.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 03-05-2007, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

Stone Cold showing up = Best Part Of Raw!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Raw definitely grabbed my interest once again....I squealed when STONE COLD came out. Best freakin' part definitely. He looked so nice......his trademark tight jeans on him. Now we need the Rock to appear too.

It was nice to see Shane and Mick again....

Melina vs Mickie match was good, despite Ashley appearance. Big bump by Mickie when she tried the hurricarana on top of the ropes. OUCH...hopefully she's okay.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Austin will be on ECW tonight so most def they will talk about the McMahon/trump thing

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 03-06-2007, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nice...I will have to tune in for that. Austin back in ECW.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

I was watching "I love NY" last night so I'm going to dl it tonight.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 03-06-2007, 07:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rattlesnake's Return

Monday night on Raw, the familiar sound of breaking glass that signals "Stone Cold" Steve Austin’s entrance reverberated through the speakers of the sold-out US Airways Center in Phoenix. As Austin descended toward the ring amid a booming applause that shook the arena walls, the question of who would be the special guest referee at WrestleMania 23’s Battle of the Billionaires was definitively answered.

Stone Cold realizes he’s been away from a WWE ring for quite some time. Regardless, if anyone believes that an extended absence is enough to take the venom out of the Texas Rattlesnake, Austin dares them to think again. In fact, the former WWE Champion told WWE.com that he will emphasize his point live and in person on ECW from Tucson (10/9 CT tonight on Sci Fi), where he plans to raise hell and toss back a few—beers and ECW Superstars, if need be.

It’s anticipated that the mudhole-stompin’ Texan will show up to reveal his views on proper officiating. But given his history with Mr. McMahon, can Austin call the Battle of the Billionaires down the middle? Will past bias cloud the Rattlesnake’s judgment? Expect some “stunning” answers when Stone Cold visits the Land of Extreme tonight on ECW on Sci Fi.

- wwe.com
Old 03-06-2007, 08:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Steve Austin did look extremely good last night I so wish The Rock would come back, I would be one happy fan It was also great to see Mick and Shane once again.
Ships: Dylan/Kelly, Spike/Buffy, Angel/Buffy, Damon/Elena, Cullen/Lily, James Bond/Vesper Lynd, Captain Hook/Emma Swan, Tony Stark/Pepper Potts, Dante/Lulu, Danny/Michelle, Tony/Marah, Sonny/Claudia, Danny/Samantha, Tyler/Caroline, Tuck/Lauren, Rafe/Sami, Batman/Catwoman
Old 03-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ glad to see I wasn't the only one that noticed that.

Sidenote, seeing Austin back in the ring. Made me want to have seen a Austin vs Cena feud. Since JR calls both of them "the toughest SOB's".....that be interesting.

Rock coming back for an appearance too would blow the roof off the stadium.
Old 03-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

an Austin/Cena feud would be amazing!! granted i am a cena fan, but that feud would make me watch 10 times more!!!!
I do miss Rock doing his stuff in the ring.
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 03-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm a fan of both but Austin would be my favorite in that.