Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Raw Discussion May 24

from www.wwe.com

WHAT'S NEXT FOR KANE?
May 24, 2004

Last week's Monday Night RAW was a memorable one for Kane. The Big Red Monster defeated Val Venis in singles competition, won a Battle Royal to become the No. 1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Bad Blood and received an answer of "yes" from Lita to a question he posed several weeks ago. With Kane in top form after last week's success, what is next for him as he prepares for his match at Bad Blood? Also, will his question to Lita be revealed? Find out on RAW.

Speaking of the Battle Royal, Kane's victory was a result of the suspended Shawn Michaels gaining a measure of payback from Triple H. When the final two were Triple H and Kane, HBK appeared out of nowhere to eliminate The Game and give Kane a trip to Bad Blood. The Game was enraged as RAW came to an end, and it is expected that he will be in a bad way this coming week on RAW. What will his reaction be? Find out on RAW.

Triple H wasn't the only member of Evolution to have a bad night last Monday. Will Ric Flair's luck turn around this week when he faces Edge one-on-one? Find out on RAW.

And the question on everybody's mind is what's in store for Eugene after taking down Garrison Cade and Jonathan Coachman last week with a little help from his good friend, The Rock. Find out on RAW this Monday as Eugene and William Regal face off against Garrison Cade and Jonathan Coachman.

All of this and more as the road to Bad Blood continues on Monday Night RAW at 9/8 PM CT on Spike TV.

Come visit the WWE/Wrestling Board

When we're free to love anyone we choose
When this world's big enough for all different views
When we all can worship from our own kind of pew
Then we shall be free
Old 05-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hmmmm... what to say about RAW?

Eugene kinda grows on ya... maybe that's a good thing.

HIAC, I sooooo saw that coming. HIAC matches are usually really good, and this *should* be no exception.

I still want to know what the freaking question was that Kane asked... but I can look past that for the time being, since I'm happy about the one certain part of that segment. I know you can guess which one... KISS!!!!!!! (Very excited to see that happen, I know I'm not the only one.. lol)