Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2023, 08:09 PM
Administrator

Low Post Count Warning

Hi everyone. As a courtesy, I wanted to let you know that this board didn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here last month and the month before, and as such, this board has been placed on the Low Post Count List as a first and second occurrence. If this board meets the daily average number of posts to remain here for the next six months, this board will be taken off this list, but if it doesn’t meet the daily average number of posts to remain here one more time within the next six months, this board will be closed. I wanted to let you all know this so you can take the steps necessary to make sure that this board remains here.

Please note that boards need to average 10 posts a day in order to remain here. Thank you.

Please keep this thread topped for the next six months. Thank you.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-02-2023, 08:13 PM
Administrator

Note: Because I forgot to post a warning last month, I will allow one extra warning and I won't close the board if it fails to meet the minimum one more time before October 2023, but if it fails to meet the minimum two more times before October 2023, the board will be closed.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-03-2023, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Thanks Jerry! I appreciate the extra warning. We will do our best. Thanks again

k r i s tine | my art
Old 08-30-2023, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Careful, not many posts the last 48hrs
Old 08-30-2023, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I haven’t been able to connect to the forum. Is there a server issue? I tried coming on the last two days and nothing. This is my first time on

k r i s tine | my art

Last edited by love on the brain; 08-30-2023 at 07:28 PM
Old 08-31-2023, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I don’t know, we were told not to complain cause it’s being looked into
Old 08-31-2023, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Ok so there was an issue and it just wasn’t me that’s okay, no complaints from me. Things happen.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-16-2023, 05:29 PM
Administrator

Hi everyone. This board passed its trial period, so I’m closing and de-topping this thread now. My thanks to everyone for their efforts to keep this board active.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread