Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-15-2014, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

that is very sad and traumatic for you. Keeping busy should work, eventually at least.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by always be my baby (View Post)
Thanks Rita. Its been so hard. I'm so heartbroken. I'm so used to having him follow me around the house 24/7 and now no more. I don't know what to do sometimes. I'm trying to keep busy, but I can't shake him off just yet.
Pets are family. I'm so sorry for your loss!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by always be my baby (View Post)
Loki caught the parvovirus and he passed away late Monday night. Sorry, I haven't seen around to post. I been busy taking care of this and I have family coming town to visit this week. I should be back normally by Sunday
Awwwww, I'm so sorry, Kristine. One of our previous Huskies, Pearl, caught the parvovirus too. She was very young, about 6 months when she died. Just try to remember the good times and how much you loved him.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Kris - I am so sorry about Loki. Take all the time you need.
He was loved and cared for and had a great life with you - try to focus on that.

And sorry, you guys - I've said twice that I was back, but turns out that things hadn't settled down yet. On top of some work-related and family stuff, there was work to be done here at the house and that complicated matters right when the other things had sort of got fixed.
I'm not going to say it's finally over not to jinx it (again), but I won't miss entire days without warning ever again.
Old 10-16-2014, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by miranstarr (View Post)
Awwwww, I'm so sorry, Kristine. One of our previous Huskies, Pearl, caught the parvovirus too. She was very young, about 6 months when she died. Just try to remember the good times and how much you loved him.
are dogs in the US not routinely vaccinated against parvo? Cause they are here. I have never heard about this illness happening before this.
Old 10-16-2014, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

http://www.fanforum.com/f429/off-top.../#post78456072
Old 10-16-2014, 09:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry to hear that Kristine.

Your Hiddleston family is here for you!
Old 10-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Kris - I am so sorry about Loki. Take all the time you need.
He was loved and cared for and had a great life with you - try to focus on that.

And sorry, you guys - I've said twice that I was back, but turns out that things hadn't settled down yet. On top of some work-related and family stuff, there was work to be done here at the house and that complicated matters right when the other things had sort of got fixed.
I'm not going to say it's finally over not to jinx it (again), but I won't miss entire days without warning ever again.
remember, you can ask for an extra temp mod at the moderator board if things get though, any time. I've noticed, people ask for help there all the time, it's not uncommon.