Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 09:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's only their second season and this show is intent on destroying everything.
Old 03-19-2015, 11:16 PM
Master Fan

It became a pale version of Gossip Girl

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-21-2015, 09:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes except these couples aren't just dating, they're married
And though I don't necessarily find that outraging, because if my opinion they're broken up, many people are thinking that it's a joke of marriage.

I have to say though WTF happened ? How is Narcisse suddenly kissing Catherine ? Is that even a thing ? I'm shocked.
Old 03-21-2015, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Yes except these couples aren't just dating, they're married
And though I don't necessarily find that outraging, because if my opinion they're broken up, many people are thinking that it's a joke of marriage.

I have to say though WTF happened ? How is Narcisse suddenly kissing Catherine ? Is that even a thing ? I'm shocked.

Narcisse is a desperate man. It's all in his quest to regain his power and status. I feel sorry for Catherine. I really hope she finds out fast.
Old 03-21-2015, 02:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
Yep. Another hiatus.

OMG, your picture made me laugh sooooo much!!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

What concerns me is the fact that there are only 5 episodes left....
Writers put the table for Lorcisse to happen...
At the ball where Lola was upset with Narcisse having kissed Claude....
With Lola kissing Narcisse in the other episode...
What are they waiting for? Last episode when all fans will have abandoned the ship???
I think they should act fast if they want to still have viewers for season 3!!!!
Old 03-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

Lots of people are upset about what happened between Narcisse and Catherine. To be honest, I have no idea what the writers are doing anymore. They are screwing everything. Almost makes me want to not see Lola with Narcisse anymore. She doesn't need any STD coming from that bitch

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm definitely wondering where they want to take these storylines
Old 03-22-2015, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Who knows?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-22-2015, 04:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Who knows?

I am probably way older than many of you...
But I have a daughter who is a preteen and watches shows like The Studio or Switched at Birth or Teenwolf or others like that...
Writers usually know that teenagers rely on ships to stay hooked to a show... Majority of them...
Even if we do not like those writers, I doubt they are completely crazy and also there is a channel behind them...
We know that the big cliffhanger of S2 will involve Elizabeth and Mary... It is obvious like a button I the face...
So writers have 5 episodes left to place the major characters were they want them to be...
I strongly believe that they will work on all the ships and they gave way too many hints for Lorcisse not to do with Lola and Narcisse.
But well, maybe I am also overestimating the writers!!!!!
Old 03-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
But I have a daughter who is a preteen and watches shows like The Studio or Switched at Birth or Teenwolf or others like that...
Writers usually know that teenagers rely on ships to stay hooked to a show... Majority of them...
Even if we do not like those writers, I doubt they are completely crazy and also there is a channel behind them...
We know that the big cliffhanger of S2 will involve Elizabeth and Mary... It is obvious like a button I the face...
So writers have 5 episodes left to place the major characters were they want them to be...
I strongly believe that they will work on all the ships and they gave way too many hints for Lorcisse not to do with Lola and Narcisse.
They could also be heading into a huge cliffhanger where noone is where the fans want them to be in hopes of attracting viewers to come back in S3.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 03-22-2015, 09:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yes I think they will do a cliff hanger with the couples still broken up
Old 03-22-2015, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirouline (View Post)
But that's the thing, this season has been so obvious and unpredictable at the same time. The writers don't give a dam about what fans want and they are going with what they want (rape, pointless hook-ups, breaking up main couples, destroying characters...). I think that at the end of day Frary and Kennash are going to be ok but nothing is sure about Lola/Narcisse who are neither a main couple or a couple for that matter.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 03-23-2015, 02:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
But that's the thing, this season has been so obvious and unpredictable at the same time. The writers don't give a dam about what fans want and they are going with what they want (rape, pointless hook-ups, breaking up main couples, destroying characters...). I think that at the end of day Frary and Kennash are going to be ok but nothing is sure about Lola/Narcisse who are neither a main couple or a couple for that matter.
I think I have no doubts that that's not the last we'll see of Lorcisse, they can't ignore them forever Even though they're not technically a couple, they have history, and Narcisse showed many times that he cared about her.
Old 03-23-2015, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

You can't really trust these writers. They might just decide not to go with Lola and Narcisse or make them into a temporary thing that eventually breaks apart.