And her dress was fab!

Old 12-07-2015, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Gosh that scene it must have been also so much fun to film those scenes

made some icons too

Last edited by De Medici Queen; 12-07-2015 at 03:23 PM
Old 12-07-2015, 06:13 PM
Extreme Fan

I love that Catherine tried to help Mary out. They handled that scene so well, it could have been campy and gratuitous. Instead, it's one of my favorite episodes.
Old 12-07-2015, 08:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Medici Queen (View Post)
<- makes me laugh so bad because I think of her whipping Don Carlos and how she was into it
I don't think she was into it exactly. I think she just sort of got carried away.The like on her face didn't say she was enjoying it to me. More like she didn't like it at first and then she just started to get her anger out from earlier.

And yes her dress was fabulous. Too bad she messed it up with all that blood. I still don't get why she wiped it on herself.

And I agree Park. I had the potential to be really silly. 5hey did a good job of not over doing the hijinks and made it believable.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Well I could imagine that Catherine had some similar sexual experience before with someone and is better in that than Mary, I thought she was just surprised that Carlos likes something like that but she didn't seem like someone who is new at this special sexual games actually
Old 12-08-2015, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well I could imagine that Catherine had some similar sexual experience before with someone and is better in that than Mary, I thought she was just surprised that Carlos likes something like that but she didn't seem like someone who is new at this special sexual games actually
I didn't get that video at all. I think it's just that Catherine is more like you have to do what you have to do, even if it isn't her thing. Where Mary is like nope, can't do it.
Old 12-08-2015, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
https://49.media.tumblr.com/c816ed7ddaab8757b99b8d0120f6083b/tumblr_nyyoe6tnNL1u9ujfro1_540.gif

she be like "my body is ready"
Issi, that gif is hilarious. And your icons are beautiful, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkDundee (View Post)
I love that Catherine tried to help Mary out. They handled that scene so well, it could have been campy and gratuitous. Instead, it's one of my favorite episodes.
I totally agree. I don't consider myself a prude, but just the idea of what was going on in that scene makes me uncomfortable. They could have made it completely over the top and ridiculous, but I think they handled it really well. It was funny, yet believable...and all of the characters were sympathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
I don't think she was into it exactly. I think she just sort of got carried away.The like on her face didn't say she was enjoying it to me. More like she didn't like it at first and then she just started to get her anger out from earlier.
Agreed. I didn't see that Catherine was enjoying it (i.e., that she was into it in a sexual way). I just think it was cathartic for her in that she was able to take all of her anger and aggression towards Narcisse out on poor Don Carlos. She was doing what she had to do, and then she just got carried away. I bet after having the regency stolen away from her, it felt good to be the one in control, to have the power.

I also agree with everyone who thought Catherine's gold dress was fabulous. Sad that it got stained with blood.
Old 12-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Keri

Well I do think that wasn't really new to her, I mean as a Cathry shipper and knowIng Henry I imagine they had similar experience some times, they have so many kids after all that must have been a lot of work I just think that the new part was doing it to someone who doesn't know it's her and someone she doesn't know and the circumstances were the new thing not the whipping
Old 12-09-2015, 02:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks Keri

Well I do think that wasn't really new to her, I mean as a Cathry shipper and knowIng Henry I imagine they had similar experience some times, they have so many kids after all that must have been a lot of work I just think that the new part was doing it to someone who doesn't know it's her and someone she doesn't know and the circumstances were the new thing not the whipping
Im pretty sure that she never whipped Henry. When Henry was with Penelope he said something to the effect of never having been taken charge of. I can't remember the exact quote, but it was that scene right after he asked Mary to pretend like she was Francis.
Old 12-09-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

I don't remember what he said but I think she has actually or that she's done some othr things like that and that this all isn't really new to her but I guess everybody sees it different
Old 12-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't remember what he said but I think she has actually or that she's done some othr things like that and that this all isn't really new to her but I guess everybody sees it different
Here is what was said

[I'll take control.
I can give you the pleasure you offer others.
I have always been on the giving end.]

He's always been in control.
Old 12-09-2015, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Thanks for finding the exact quote, Amanda. I never got the impression that Catherine had any experience with S&M. We saw that Henry had those tendencies when he was poisoned and going mad, but I never thought that Henry and Catherine's sex life as a married couple was like that. I'm positive that it was hot, but there was no whips.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:11 AM
Elite Fan

He was mad, maybe he doesn't remember

Maybe it's weird but I as a biiiig Cathry shipper think there was something like that in the years they spent together, Idk why, maybe I've read too many fanfiction about them, and there are some that have stuff like this

ok 1 more post and we can go on with a new thread
Old 12-10-2015, 05:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
He was mad, maybe he doesn't remember

Maybe it's weird but I as a biiiig Cathry shipper think there was something like that in the years they spent together, Idk why, maybe I've read too many fanfiction about them, and there are some that have stuff like this

ok 1 more post and we can go on with a new thread
I think it's definitely much fan fiction. Haha. He was crazy yes, but he didn't have amnesia.
Old 12-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

new thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread