Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2015, 08:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Has Bash even been wondering whether his mother is still alive at all? Didn't he even get letters from her household wanting their salaries paid or something?
Apparently not

That plot probably went about the same way as the missing years in Charles' age

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I'm pretty sure they keep throwing absurdities at Catherine because they love to watch Megan nailing them all
There's no other explanation

That would be a great Basherine beginning, Amanda wouldn't it? Bash saving her from the killer

Idk about Bash and Diane. It seems impossible he has no idea still that she's dead! I have no idea how he would react if he ever finds out though
Old 10-11-2015, 08:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
Given that Francis was put through an extreme situation of having to grieve for his son and see his son's supposed blood on his baby blanket and it was all arranged by Catherine, I see this tiger situation as getting even.
Quote:
Except again, Catherine going up against Mary is the same as going up against Francis, she's not naive enough to think it's just against Mary when her actions would force his hand too. It's not that straightforward as just Mary vs Catherine.

He gave her banishment and let her live yet she spurned that mercy by causing trouble. That is a son and father who's getting pushed to the end of his rope and sees this as a opportunity to reach her a lesson.
YES. Francis and France are one in the same. Mary and Scotland are one in the same. FRANCIS AND MARY are one in the same. If you endanger, threaten or betray one of them, you endanger, threaten and betray ALL OF THEM. Catherine knows this. Just like Catherine never intended any real or lasting harm to come to Francis, Lola or the baby, I believe that Francis and Mary would NEVER intend any real harm to come to Catherine. They merely wanted to scare her and possibly "get even" for what she had done to them.

Then again...I wouldn't be surprised if they threw the whole tiger situation at Megan simply because they knew that she would rock that scene.

OH, I love the idea of Bash saving Catherine from the serial killer! BASHERINE! I do wonder if Bash will ever question or discover that Cat murdered his mom, though....

Issi, I agree that Catherine/Megan looks STUNNING in that scene! Everything is simply gorgeous.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Apparently not

That plot probably went about the same way as the missing years in Charles' age
They have said they are saving the revelation about Diane for later.

Also, they had to add an older actor for Charles so he could work the long hours and have more adult story lines. Child actors can only work a few hours a day. Even though the actor is 18, Charles is still supposed to be prepubecent as enfisised by Catherine's remark about him barely having a whisker on his face and not being interested in girls yet.
Old 10-11-2015, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotDoneAbusingYou (View Post)
They have said they are saving the revelation about Diane for later.

Also, they had to add an older actor for Charles so he could work the long hours and have more adult story lines. Child actors can only work a few hours a day. Even though the actor is 18, Charles is still supposed to be prepubecent as enfisised by Catherine's remark about him barely having a whisker on his face and not being interested in girls yet.
Interesting. That makes sense.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Absolute Fan

I know why they hired an older actor for Charles, it's the same reasons why everyone is aged up on this show and being in their 20s playing teens, I get that, I've been around enough TV productions in film school to know that. I'm just saying it doesn't change that there's this weird jump in age and Spencer MacPherson look way older than 12 or 13. Charles was 7 when the show started, at best it's maybe been 3 years since, he'd be 10 and that ain't 10 years old. But then again Bash was suppose to be 19 in season 1 and Torrance is in his 30s, so eh, they clearly wave away the age stuff, it's not their priority - they treat age the same way soap operas do, it's a fluid thing, soaps ages up and down kids all the time

It's just something the show expects viewers to go with and I'm fine with that, but I just still poke fun at the obvious discrepancy

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 10-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yea well.. what a great way to scare your mother.. lock her in a cage with a tiger...

Spencer actually looks very young,IMO he looks younger than 18
Old 10-11-2015, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

IMO, Spencer does look very young.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

We need a new thread and a new title and I would love to use the same title we're using now because it's so fitting right now after 3x01 even more than before. But I think we need a new one, there wasn't really a quote I liked in 3x01 of her...

Quote:
"She was born wild, and sometimes we need people like her. For it's the horror in her heart which causes flames in ours. And she was always willing to burn for everything she has ever loved."
it's an amazing quote and it's so Catherine. Can we use a part of it for the next title, I guess the whole quote would be a little too long for or any other ideas?
Old 10-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I do love that quote, and I think it is VERY Catherine. I'm just not sure the best way to cut it down.

The only quote from 3x01 that might work for a title is, "I will not be treated like an animal." But I know that scene is upsetting.

I like the other suggestions that are in the OP, too.
Old 10-11-2015, 03:56 PM
Loyal Fan

Issi, your icons are always so lovely. How does Megan look so beautiful and regal even when in a dungeon?

That quote is gorgeous. Maybe the thread title could be: "She was always willing to burn for everything she has ever loved."

Keri, that icon! Another one by Issi, of course.

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi
Old 10-11-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I like that edit, Kandace.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:02 PM
Elite Fan

Ughh the animal quote makes me

thanks, Kandace I love when her hair is so messy and her clothes too, she looks gorgeous

so one more post
Old 10-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Aww I know. Sorry, Issi.

"She was always willing to burn for everything she has ever loved." works for me.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:08 PM
Elite Fan

new thread!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread