Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2015, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Please add me, these 2 are the only good thing that came out of this messy season!!
Old 05-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

You've been added !
Old 05-24-2015, 08:09 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome, Tania yes, they're the only good thing the writers did this season.
Old 06-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

they're really cute and fun to watch and I can't wait for them to share more scenes next season
Old 06-03-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Aaand there's probably more to come in S3
Old 06-03-2015, 01:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

I hope so because they have so much chemistry and a great potential
Old 06-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Elite Fan

They do, it actually never happened that I ship a couple (greith) and then I change it and ship one of them with someone else (cleith)
Old 06-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

hahaha it happens a lot to me, but usually it's when I lose interest, and get bored with it, or it's starts being abusive, but there are some couples I can't stop shipping !
Old 06-07-2015, 02:37 PM
Elite Fan

It happened for the first time to me with Greith -> Cleith and I'm really excited for S3 but I have this weird feeling the writers will ruin it for Greith in the end
Old 06-08-2015, 01:18 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know, I think Greer will always end up choosing security over Leith so... Idk I came to a point where Greer and Leith endgame is like impossible at this point, because they don't have much to tell, it's always the same story, Greer choosing Castleroy over Leith, and now Greer choosing the brothel over Leith. (Not blaming her here, but that the whole point of their relationship that what it was based on) and even in an interview they said that the lovestory between Greith was just about choosing duty over love, and that's what women at that time went through. Leith wasn't supposed to appear that much but Jonathan was a good actor and that's why they kept him.
The more I watch Reign, the more I realise it's not supposed to be about the lovestories that are in the show, it's rather about women who live in that kind of century and how they face the stuff that happens to them. Mary married many men and she fell in love many times, but it's always about her duty towards her country vs the choice she wants to make as a "simple girl"
Lola is pregnant out of wedlock and she faces the looks of the people at court and the rumors and the gossips
Greer got disgraced because she was in love with Leith, than Castleroy married her than she became a pariah because of her husband's betrayal and than she was disgraced because she was a madam
As for Kenna she was disgraced because she fell in love with the king and was naive enough to think that he was in love with her as well, and then she got cast aside, delt with all the rumors of court and the looks people gave her, the was forced to marry the king's bastard and now she's pregnant with a traitor's child, and is forced to either give away her child or manipulate a young king
Catherine had to shut up and sit quietly while her husband was screwing half the court of france
So at this point, I don't think any of the couples are end game, I don't even think we will get a happy ending because realistically, women at that time never had a happy ending. Even historically, if the show continues to air, the finale will probably be the beheading of Mary, and it will be a tragic end so I highly doubt the writers will do anything to screw up Cleith in order to prop up Greith, I don't even think the writers know which couple is endgame or if we even met the endgame of either one of the ladies
Old 06-09-2015, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

I do think that Frary will not have a happy ending because we know what happened in history and I also believe Leith and Claude won't have their happy ending because I don't think they will let them marry and we know that Catherine's daughters were married to rich men or men with good title.. but with Greith it's different, they can do whatever they want and it wouldn't mean changing history too much
Old 06-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know, women at that time had to marry to raise their station, to secure themselves and their family. Somehow I doubt Greer will ever actually agree to be with Leith if she's not lesser than him, and that has been proven in the show. When she was poor and in disgrace, she was okay with being with him, the moment she found security elsewhere (aka brothel/Castleroy), she chose security. That's what women did then, that was their only chance of survival in that kind of world. Security always overpowers love.
Old 06-10-2015, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

But it's not like Leith can't offer her security and love. IMO he can, both! But however.. I prefer him with Claude now so
Old 06-13-2015, 01:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think Greer doesn't see it that way though, because he can be disgraced or fired everyday, he depends on the will of someone else, her business doesn't depend on anything because like she said, men want sex, always have so she's being independant.
Other than that, I too ship Cleith more, they're really cute together
Old 06-14-2015, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

Greer is imo.. but now he has Claude it won't be easy with Claude either but I hpoe they will try
Closed Thread   Post New Thread