Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2020, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

Thanks! do you remember which episode/scene is that? (Btw I liked them as well but I didn't think they could have a future together. I mean considering the circumstances and all. Idk, sometimes I'm too realistic rather than romantic, lol).
Old 11-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I can't remember if there is one episode where it is unequivocally confirmed, but there are a few scenes that make it clear that
Spoiler:

I understand what you mean about Erik and Aethelflaed. Sadly, they were star-crossed and not meant to be. But this only made me love them even more. I'm a sucker for a tragic love story. The more obstacles that a couple faces, the more likely I am to root for them.

ETA: More new Toby pics!!!

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-11-2020 at 07:40 PM
Old 11-11-2020, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

And THIS SATURDAY...

Old 11-12-2020, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Oh that's cool (though it would've been better if it was one of those free interviews that everyone can watch, but still ). Hopefully some new pic/clips will be out

Ah, he looks so good in those pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
I can't remember if there is one episode where it is unequivocally confirmed, but there are a few scenes that make it clear that
Spoiler:
Oh I see.
Spoiler:
Old 11-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by mina_lp (View Post)
Oh that's cool (though it would've been better if it was one of those free interviews that everyone can watch, but still ). Hopefully some new pic/clips will be out
True. But as you said, hopefully we will at least get some new pics or clips to enjoy. Toby will be participating with Alan, Torrance and Anna.

Quote:
Oh I see.
Spoiler:
Exactly. It was never confirmed outright, just heavily implied and assumed. I think the fact that it was this "unspoken truth" between Aethelflaed and Aethelred made it even more compelling.
Old 11-15-2020, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Some pics of Toby from #DIAH5

Old 11-18-2020, 03:21 PM
Master Fan

his lovely smile btw, I don't know if you've read the caption and the comments below the second one, but someone (who was attending the panels apparently) said this: Toby had confirmed that he was positive for covid in the light form (cold, joint pain), but now he is better and fine (as it looked like that in the photos and also as he has said himself). he also said that his mother called him every day at all hours, and that they were bad days and he drew a lot, but now he is better.

If that is true, I can't even imagine what his poor mom has gone through because of it, but thank God he is fine now, I hope he stays safe, we don't want anything bad happen to our precious boy

ok, now here's a part of some promotion video about "choose love" and also some other photo that I don't even know where it is from, but since it wasn't posted here, I thought to share it:

Old 11-18-2020, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I did glance and see them talking about that in the comments, but I didn't drill down to get the whole story so I wasn't sure if it was true. Poor Toby. I bet his mom was so scared. Thank God he is better! As you said, we need our precious boy to stay safe.

Aww that "Choose Love" promo is adorable.
Old 11-19-2020, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

yeah and yeah again, lol.

Ikr?
Old 11-19-2020, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

BTS pic from Season 3 of Discovery of Witches.

Old 11-20-2020, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

that pic is funny it's ironic (and even perhaps sad) that even with a mask (which covered most of his face), still he got the virus, lol. but as I already said, thankfully he is ok now and will stay safe.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Yeah, the pic is pretty goofy. Why does he have the mask over his eyes?

It is ironic and sad. Many people who are careful, wear masks and socially distance end up getting the virus anyway. Regardless, I'm just so happy that Toby is better now, and I can't wait to watch him in A Discovery of Witches.
Old 11-21-2020, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, the pic is pretty goofy. Why does he have the mask over his eyes?
you know one of the persons who has posted that on insta, also has written this caption for it: "He's covering his whole face with the mask because he doesn't want to be recognized. Nice try", and I think it actually makes sense I remember on his last insta live that was right after his birthday, he referred that he was working but he couldn't say more about it, then some people started mentioning the series name in the comments and he was like: ok, some of you know about that. you lucky buggers know more about me than I know about me

Quote:
It is ironic and sad. Many people who are careful, wear masks and socially distance end up getting the virus anyway.
I guess so, and that sucks big time lol. though I must say I think recently he hasn't been able to do the social distancing as much as before, due to him working at least. but yeah, as you said I'm glad he is better now, and I too am excited for that (even though I haven't watched the series, I think I might end up watching his scenes randomly, at least).
Old 11-21-2020, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
you know one of the persons who has posted that on insta, also has written this caption for it: "He's covering his whole face with the mask because he doesn't want to be recognized. Nice try", and I think it actually makes sense I remember on his last insta live that was right after his birthday, he referred that he was working but he couldn't say more about it, then some people started mentioning the series name in the comments and he was like: ok, some of you know about that. you lucky buggers know more about me than I know about me
I didn't see that caption, but that does make sense.

Last edited by kerbear28; 11-21-2020 at 09:09 PM
Old 11-25-2020, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, lol.

Ah, he looks so good in that pic