Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

The show has been replaced by something darker, less fun than the original. We've been duped!

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 12-04-2014, 10:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm so angry right now.
And I love your emoticon
Old 12-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

I'm , too, which is why I'm ing!

Old 12-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really need to read some fanfiction to forget about this stupid stupid storylines..

On a lighter note, I read your new chapter, and it's amazing, again very VERY VERYYYY much needed.
Old 12-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Master Fan

Thanks, Mandy!

I need something lighter, so I'll answer the questions.
  • Who plans their anniversary? Who ever calls it first. Usually, that type of stuff falls on Kenna but it being their anniversary, Bash sometimes will take charge. Just like he took charge for their delayed honeymoon. (That's coming up in chapter of my fic.)
  • How do they persuade the other to do something the other is reluctant to do? kenna uses the promise of amazing sex usually, but she will also try to convince him in other ways as well and Bash goes along if it isn't unreasonable.
  • What little things do they do for one another to show that they care? Bash will sometimes brings wildflowers home when he sees them when he's out. Kenna makes sure that she takes care of Bash's things first before her own and sometimes she'll leave him short notes in his clothes to tell him how much she loves him.
  • Who is the highest maintenance? Does the other mind? Kenna is definitely highest maintenance. Bash is the definition of low maintenance. Bash doesn't mind. His life has only gotten better since he married, what's a little extra to do when he's got such an amazing wife?
  • Can they team up and work together ? Absolutely! They always team up when it comes to the children.
  • Favorite positions ? 1) Up against the wall, usually because they can't be bothered to make it to the bed. 2) On a table. 3) Good old missionary.
  • Does Bash consider watching their children babysitting? Why?
  • Who invites their friends for parties at their estate (when they get one)?
  • Who likes to bring someone home for dinner unexpectedly? Does the other mind? If the other minds, how does the person who spontaneously invites make it up to the other?

Old 12-04-2014, 10:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hello! Can you please add me to this thread?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRidingLola (View Post)
Hello! Can you please add me to this thread?
Welcome to the thread Redridinglola , Scarlet or an admin will add you soon !

Scarlet, I'll answer those questions soon, I'm still so mad
Old 12-04-2014, 10:47 AM
Master Fan

Done! You've been added, RedRidingLola!

Welcome!

Old 12-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Obsessed Fan

My current state right now :

1. Who is the highest maintenance? Does the other mind? Kenna is definitely the highest maintenance, Bash doesn't really care that much, though Kenna makes sure he's presentable all the time. Which is quite annoying for Bash especially if they have to head somewhere quickly.
  2. Can they team up and work together ? They do team up and work together in case of family or domestic life in general. But in case of business, Bash prefers that she stays away from it, he doesn't want her to get hurt, or to be in danger.
  3. Favorite positions ? They switch positions a lot, but usually it's Bash on top, even though he likes to be dominated sometimes as well with her on top.
  4. Does Bash consider watching their children babysitting? Why? Yes, he spends a lot of time with his children, though not as much as he wants since he's often off on his business trips.
  5. Who invites their friends for parties at their estate (when they get one)? Kenna does, she loves to party, and she hosts party at least every other week, Bash doesn't mind, he thinks it's fun and entertaining, besides, she invites his friends as well so he won't feel alone.
  6. Who likes to bring someone home for dinner unexpectedly? Does the other mind? If the other minds, how does the person who spontaneously invites make it up to the other? Kenna does, she loves having people for dinner, and she loves being a gracious host. Bash doesn't really mind, but he acts as though he does so she can make it up for him back in their chambers
  1. Where did they go on their honeymoon ? How was it ?
  2. What was their first impression of one another (1x03) ?
  3. What do they usually fight over ?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Your reaction gif! My sentiments exactly.

I'll come back later to reply to the questions when I have some time to think, probably this evening.

Old 12-04-2014, 03:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

I liked it when Kenna talked to Claude.. (queen of sass )
Old 12-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

I need some fun on this dark Reign day.
  • Does Bash consider watching their children babysitting? Why? He did at first, but then Kenna reminded him that it was called parenting when you're watching your children!
  • Who invites their friends for parties at their estate (when they get one)? Kenna does celebrations and parties every so often at their estate. To Bash, it seems like they have a monthly celebration for something.
  • Who likes to bring someone home for dinner unexpectedly? Does the other mind? If the other minds, how does the person who spontaneously invites make it up to the other? The both do once Kenna made it clear that she didn't mind and that it was his quarters as well, he could invite people, too.
  • Where did they go on their honeymoon ? How was it ? You'll have to wait and see one of the future chapters of my story. Don't want to spoil my own fic.
  • What was their first impression of one another (1x03) ? He thought she was just a shallow girl who liked jewels and parties. She thought him just a bastard in probably more ways than one.
  • What do they usually fight over ? The stuff he leaves lying around their chambers. Her spending to her standards.
  • What does Bash think of visiting Scotland?
  • How long did it take for them to agree to a name for their children?
  • What bad habits do they have that annoy the other?

Old 12-04-2014, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

We all need some fun on this Reign day, I'll come back later to answer the questions !
Old 12-04-2014, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

I just needed some prettiness. That was one depressing episode.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Yes to prettiness!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread