Old 10-16-2015, 11:53 AM
Elite Fan

Old 10-16-2015, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Hey issi

youtube
Old 10-16-2015, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

I am new to watching this show and was wondering if I may be added to the shippers list.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Hey Guys .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 10-16-2015, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

I'll go with #11 too because it's way too sad.

The episode wasn't too bad. I'm looking more forward to the next one though for obvious reasons .

I now know the sad thing Kandace was referring to about the episode last night. Not only was it sad, but it's just like, was it really necessary to throw in a scene where Mary says she's not pregnant? It's bad enough they're going to kill Francis off and it was obvious anyway that he would go before they had a chance to have a baby so couldn't they have just left it alone? It's like pouring salt in a wound. Way to twist the knife further Laurie .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 10-16-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Welcome to Fraryland, theresadawn! It's always nice to see new fans discovering the show. I'll add you.

Hello my beautiful Fraries!

I hope you all enjoyed the new episode. It was an emotional one...especially for our Frary. So I'm afraid I'm going to overuse the emoji.

Mary telling Francis that she's not pregnant. - "I just wanted this. A part of you." GAH that scene hit me like a ton of bricks. WHY?!

I liked how Francis and Mary looked out for Charles and told him what the message that Catherine had him send REALLY meant. They made him question the kind of king he wanted to be, and it just made me think that they would have made amazing parents.

"Is this really happening? Am I really planning a life, a future without you?" And then he kisses her head.

YES, the whole idea of Mary marrying Charles is disturbing, but I understand why Francis wants it politically. I understand why Francis doesn't trust Catherine to look after Charles as regent, and of course he wants to protect Mary as well. We all know the marriage didn't happen historically, so I'm not concerned. It was actually really sweet that Charles agreed to it. And I LOVED how Mary said that her and Francis' relationship was "different." - "We are more than an alliance." Yes, they've always been more.

Overall, I thought it was a good episode. Bittersweet and sad for our beautiful couple. I know the next one is going to make me cry even more...that's just the way it is.

Last edited by kerbear28; 10-16-2015 at 08:03 PM
Old 10-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi, theresadawn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I now know the sad thing Kandace was referring to about the episode last night. Not only was it sad, but it's just like, was it really necessary to throw in a scene where Mary says she's not pregnant? It's bad enough they're going to kill Francis off and it was obvious anyway that he would go before they had a chance to have a baby so couldn't they have just left it alone? It's like pouring salt in a wound. Way to twist the knife further Laurie .
I agree. It's just extremely unnecessary to bring it up again. I can only guess the writers decided to include that to make it clear there won't be a baby, but still...
I guess only in dreams and fanfics will we get a chance to see a Frary baby.
I have yet to actually watch the episode, but just the thought of that scene brings tears to my eyes.

On a side note, I've also heard that Narcisse likes to make rat stew in bathtubs. Ewwww.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
"Is this really happening? Am I really planning a life, a future without you?" And then he kisses her head.
I totally get the sentiment of this, and you know I'll be crying like a baby during their scenes, but OH the hypocrisy. Mary, if you haven't forgotten, you did plan a life without him while you were with Sir Nasty le Pew. I sympathize and understand, and it is tearing me apart inside to picture a future without him as well, but how soon you seem to forget.

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi
Old 10-16-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLynn92295 (View Post)
Hi, theresadawn!

I agree. It's just extremely unnecessary to bring it up again. I can only guess the writers decided to include that to make it clear there won't be a baby, but still...
I guess only in dreams and fanfics will we get a chance to see a Frary baby.
I have yet to actually watch the episode, but just the thought of that scene brings tears to my eyes.

On a side note, I've also heard that Narcisse likes to make rat stew in bathtubs. Ewwww.

I totally get the sentiment of this, and you know I'll be crying like a baby during their scenes, but OH the hypocrisy. Mary, if you haven't forgotten, you did plan a life without him while you were with Sir Nasty le Pew. I sympathize and understand, and it is tearing me apart inside to picture a future without him as well, but how soon you seem to forget.
First, yes that scene felt so unnecessary. Maybe they were trying to make it clear that the dream of a Frary baby won't be coming true - at least not on the show. But...I'll never let it go.

Oh, Narcisse TOTALLY put that rat in her bathtub himself.

Yeah, I picked up on the utter hypocrisy of that line as well. How soon Mary forgets that she WAS recently planning a future without Francis.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I liked the episode, But Frary .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Old 10-16-2015, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLynn92295 (View Post)
I picked up on the hypocrisy as well . I know she probably wants to forget you-know-who like the rest of us, but don't act like you weren't planning to have a life without Francis because you were ready to run out on him not long ago .

I felt a sad pang when Mary said her and Francis were more than an alliance. Not only because it's true (it always has been), but again, because it takes me back to that dark time when she did treat him as just an alliance . I'm so mad that the show did this to Mary's character because even though I feel horrible for her and the situation she will soon be in, statements like this are said and I have to remind myself that they are said truthfully and genuinely from her. It sucks because I shouldn't have to do that .

On the bright side though, I don't know if any of you caught this during Mary and Lola's scene. But when Lola said she liked Naricsse's fierceness and that she felt safe because he wanted to protect her and her son or something like that, that Mary replied with, "as someone who's been on the other side of that fierceness, as your friend, I ask you to be careful." I took that as Mary was trying to tell Lola not to make the same mistake she made by going to what's-his-face because she thought he would protect her. I don't know if that was the show's intent or not, but if it was, she definitely realizes how horrible of a mistake it was and I'm glad for that.

Also, clearly Narcisse got a new bathtub from Home Depot this season .
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 10-16-2015, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
I picked up on the hypocrisy as well . I know she probably wants to forget you-know-who like the rest of us, but don't act like you weren't planning to have a life without Francis because you were ready to run out on him not long ago .

I felt a sad pang when Mary said her and Francis were more than an alliance. Not only because it's true (it always has been), but again, because it takes me back to that dark time when she did treat him as just an alliance . I'm so mad that the show did this to Mary's character because even though I feel horrible for her and the situation she will soon be in, statements like this are said and I have to remind myself that they are said truthfully and genuinely from her. It sucks because I shouldn't have to do that .

On the bright side though, I don't know if any of you caught this during Mary and Lola's scene. But when Lola said she liked Naricsse's fierceness and that she felt safe because he wanted to protect her and her son or something like that, that Mary replied with, "as someone who's been on the other side of that fierceness, as your friend, I ask you to be careful." I took that as Mary was trying to tell Lola not to make the same mistake she made by going to what's-his-face because she thought he would protect her. I don't know if that was the show's intent or not, but if it was, she definitely realizes how horrible of a mistake it was and I'm glad for that.

Exactly. We should not have to remind ourselves that Mary is being genuine when she says those lovely things. I HATE IT WITH THE FIRE OF A THOUSAND SUNS.

I didn't catch that in Mary and Lola's scene, but then again, I've only seen it once. I really love your interpretation and I am going to assume/pretend that that was the show's intent. I just really need Mary to understand that magnitude of her mistakes. Can we at least have her express her regret for all the precious time that was wasted while they were apart?
Old 10-16-2015, 10:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I am going to bed now, Talk to you all later! .

Goodnight everyone! .

Old 10-16-2015, 10:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Good night, Hazel.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
Can we at least have her express her regret for all the precious time that was wasted while they were apart?
This is what I keep thinking about, too. If I were her, I'd be so heartbroken over this fact. All that time wasted over someone as low and unworthy and dirty as STINKFACE. ( Yes, I know how juvenile that nickname sounds but UGH...him of all people! ) I actually wouldn't mind seeing him in one more episode just to see Mary express her disgust and regret over their "thing" to him, and then he subsequently gets his. Broken "stick" (and I don't mean a jousting stick) and all.

Quote:
This made me laugh like a mad woman. It's one with massage jets, too. Y'know, to kick back and relax in after a long, grueling day of being a skeevy little jerk.

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi

Last edited by KLynn92295; 10-16-2015 at 10:58 PM
Old 10-16-2015, 10:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

You have a way with words, Kandace. You really do. Agreed.