Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2015, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hi again.

There is really no "skill" involved in the mad lib, Issi. I'm sure your word suggestions will be just fine!

I'm just popping in for a second because...It's new thread title time! Give me mad lib words and KILL THIS THREAD!!

I'll just post my list of quotes we haven't used from the second half of Season 2. Maybe one of them will jump out at you. Otherwise, I would be happy to post some quotes from Season 1 or the first half of Season 2.

Quote:
2x10

“Francis will make this right.” ~ Mary

“I have done terrible things to protect us.” ~ Francis

“I will kill them. Every last person who brought us to this. And once they're gone, we will come back from this. And I will never let anyone hurt you again.” ~ Mary

“I believe that we should lead separate lives…” ~ Mary
“I can’t do that. I won’t.” ~ Francis

2x11

“How long are you going to keep playing this game?...I told you that we would lead separate lives. And yet, every day or two, you come here with something to keep me more comfortable.
You don't say anything, but I can feel you pressing me to talk.” ~ Mary

“She has the heart of a warrior.” ~ Francis

“I think I may retire to my chambers. My curiosity has been satisfied. And I don't think this is an appropriate party for me to attend without my husband.” ~ Mary

“You have no idea what Francis' intentions are, or how he's suffering because of what happened.” ~ Mary

“I've been so deep in a well of my own pain, I couldn't see anything else. I forgot I'm not the only one who's hurt. Francis is suffering as well.” ~ Mary

“You'll be proud of him when you hear what he did.” ~ Bash

2x12

“I want a happier life with you.” ~ Francis

“Perhaps I could help.” ~ Mary
“I'd love that.” ~ Francis

“I know you don't think you will heal, but I know that you will.” ~ Francis

“Living separate lives is not a solution; it is a threat. And not just to our marriage, but to our rule.” ~ Francis

“I remind you of this because I care for you.” ~ Francis

“I can't stand to see you hurt. I don't want you to feel so alone.” ~ Francis

“I'd like to stay with you tonight. Not for appearances or politics or because you are my wife. Just to watch over you while you sleep.” ~ Francis

2x13

“It's a beautiful idea, but what if we go there, and things don't get better?” ~ Mary
“Things are already better.” ~ Francis

“The blooms will likely have a short life. But it's the promise that spring will come eventually.” ~ Lola

“If you want me to sleep here for the rest of the year, I don't object.” ~ Francis
“Yes, well, it seems rather silly, when there's a perfectly good goose feather bed right here…Unless you've grown fond of that spot.” ~ Mary

“I can tell you that what happened was a nightmare. The nightmare is over.” ~ Francis

“Well, we've had harsh weather for so long. We could all do with a respite. I haven't seen Mary look this happy in a long time.” ~ Lola

“How could you send me to another? How?” ~ Francis
“Because I love you. And one of us should be happy.” ~ Mary

2x14

“You are beautiful.” ~ Francis
“Thank you. There's no need for such things…” ~ Mary
“Well, compliment was genuine.” ~ Francis

“You say that I can be free. Open to another. But without you, my heart is closed as tight as a fist.” ~ Francis

2x15

“Once you spoke to me about the need for love. And what would this encounter be?” ~ Francis

“We can't do this. You shouldn't do this.” ~ Francis

“Are you afraid that I won't protect you?” ~ Francis
“Well, what if you turn on me? What if I do something to anger you, in the months and years to come?” ~ Mary
“I would never hurt you.” ~ Francis

“You don't know that. If we live separate lives, move on with others...” ~ Mary
“I don't want to move on with others, with anyone.” ~ Francis

2x16

“Is that all there is to it? No jealousy or regret? Because you think that if you simply bide your time, I will come back to you?” ~ Mary
“I do think that. I love you, and I would do anything to undo the choices I made now that I know their outcome, but I can't.” ~ Francis

“Do you think Mary turns to Condé to hurt you? She loves you. She does what she does because she sees no other option. She's desperate to get past her pain, to heal.” ~ Lola

“I cannot bear to see you in pain. And I will not be the cause of any more suffering. Even if your pain results from being kept from another man whom you desire.” ~ Francis

“This is not easy or pleasant, and I'm not even sure if it's wise. But if you sincerely believe that your best path to healing is at his side, I will not stand in your way.” ~ Francis

“I'm sorry we've come to this.” ~ Mary
“Mm. Well, it's as you suggested months ago. Let us hope that this allows one of us to be happy at least.” ~ Francis

“And who knows? When she finds the strength to truly love again, you may find you're not as free from her as you think.” ~ Lola

“Francis has only ever wanted to protect me.” ~ Mary
“Because he loves you. Because he wants you back. He's doing this to win you back. I can hear you soften toward him.” ~ Conde

2x17

“This is not what I wanted. I only wanted to find...” ~ Mary
“Happiness. I know. Your happiness.” ~ Francis

2x18

“Nostradamus always said that you would be the cause of my son's death. I never imagined that you would kill him by breaking his heart.” ~ Catherine

“Don't know if you can hear me, but please know, wherever you are, I am so sorry for the pain we've caused each other. I want you to live. Please, please live.” ~ Mary

“I know you can't hear me, but I wish, if you could, that you would understand. I hope that you would forgive me my choice. I have forgiven you for yours. I know that you never meant for any harm to come to me.” ~ Mary

“I remember when I couldn't be this close to you or even hear the sound of your breath. I cling to that sound now. I don't want it to end.” ~ Mary

“Because my country made yours a promise, that's why. France and Scotland are allies. We are both stronger when we honor our promises.” ~ Francis

“I would like to stay for a while.” ~ Mary

2x19

“And you are safe... here with me.” ~ Francis

“…because I couldn't turn to you. Because the thought of coming back to this room again, where those men assaulted me, I... Because the love in your eyes made it feel like I was drowning in those memories, and I couldn't... I couldn't do that, I had to survive.” ~ Mary

“Staying in France, staying with me, secures the alliance and your throne in Scotland.” ~ Francis
“That's not the only reason...” ~ Mary

2x20

“Whatever happens to him, it's over. I will never see him again.” ~ Mary
“You say that as if somehow I've won.” ~ Francis

“It's not one affair gone wrong. It's me. The Queen of France. This will happen any time I look for love or happiness. I'll condemn any man who brings it to me. Only a king could survive my love, and no one below. My rank is poison.” ~ Mary

“Francis. I know I have hurt you. We have hurt each other. But there is something I've learned, and that is we must put this behind us. We are king and queen, chained together as surely as prisoners in a dungeon. And if we are not to suffer as prisoners do, we must make peace with each other. It's our only chance of survival in this life without going mad with grief. Do you think you could ever forgive me?” ~ Mary

2x21

“I failed to protect you once before. If anything were to happen to you, I would never be able to live with myself.” ~ Francis
“Very well. I'll do as you ask. I'll leave at first light.” ~ Mary

“I understand your anger at me, but if you could just look past it, you would see how sorry I am.” ~ Mary

“If my guards hadn't defended me, I would be his prisoner now.” ~ Mary
“Did they try to hurt you?” ~ Francis

“Doesn't Mary's life mean anything to you?” ~ Conde
“It means a great deal. Which is why you're the last man I'd entrust it to.” ~ Francis

“If I thought for a moment that Condé could guarantee your survival, I would have agreed.” ~ Francis “Surrendered? Lost the castle and your life without a fight?” ~ Mary
“I am the king, but I am also a husband.” ~ Francis

“And come tomorrow, barring a miracle, we will both be dead.” ~ Francis
“Just know, whatever happens, this is not the end I dreamed for us.” ~ Mary

2x22

“One of you was going to die. I couldn't let it be you.” ~ Mary
“You are my husband and my king.” ~ Mary
“He was a traitor. And I love you, Francis. I always have. Always.” ~ Mary

“It's been a long time since I've seen you smile.” ~ Mary
Well, I've never gotten so close to losing everything. And then gotten almost all of it back.” ~ Francis

“But when it came to Francis and me, you saved him. Not because he's your king but because your love for him is... deeper. Stronger.” ~ Conde

“You asked me if I could ever forgive you. For Condé. For everything that's happened. And at the time, I couldn't even conceive of it. I thought, if anything, it would take years.” ~ Francis
“I'll wait. Even if it takes that long. Not because we're wed or because I have nowhere else to go. But because I love you.” ~ Mary
Well, you've proven that. And more.” ~ Francis

“If only it were that easy.” ~ Francis
“It isn't. It's terrifying and nearly impossible. Especially if we think we can save each other. We can't. We can only love each other.” ~ Mary
Old 08-10-2015, 02:54 PM
Loyal Fan

I feel like I'm always suggesting titles! If someone else has a different suggestion, please don't feel the need to keep this one, but I really love: "And you are safe...here with me." ~Francis. The way he delivers that line...the way he looks at her!

I changed my suggestion of "oily" to "buttery" because for some reason, I think it's funnier.

1. greeting
2. noun

3. adjective: buttery
4. noun
5. adjective

6. verb ending in – ing: salivating
7. noun: tongue
8. verb
9. plural noun
10. adjective
11. verb
12. verb ending in – ing
13. verb
14. adjective
15. verb
16. verb (used twice)
17. noun
18. plural noun
19. verb ending in – ed
20. noun

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi
Old 08-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Buttery is perfect, Kandace. I love the title you suggested!
Old 08-10-2015, 06:07 PM
Master Fan

1. greeting - "Howdy!"
5. adjective - shimmery
12. verb ending in – ing - rolling

Hello friends! Thanks so much for doing the mad lib, Keri!!! And for doing the trivia! An earlier trivia is better for me. I have to wake up at 5:30 am now! SOOO EARLY! But I am having a hard time going to bed at a decent hour...basically it isn't happening! Hahaha! But I really need to try to be laying down by midnight at the very latest. 9 CST is fine (That is 10 EST) so as long trivia doesn't go too late then I can join in.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Hey Robin! Believe me, I understand the struggle to get to bed at a decent hour. It's very real. It looks like 9:00 PM CST will work for people, so we'll try to start then. I promise try to move things along so it doesn't go too late. Just let me know if anyone has any objections.

WORDS STILL NEEDED:

1. greeting - Howdy!
2. noun
4. noun
5. adjective - shimmery
8. verb
9. plural noun
10. adjective
11. verb

13. verb
14. adjective
15. verb
16. verb (used twice)
17. noun
18. plural noun
19. verb ending in – ed
20. noun
Old 08-10-2015, 07:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow, the thread sure is busy today! Robin, I would be a zombie if I had to wake up that early! I am not a morning person.

More words:
2. Jelly bean
8. Grope
9. Pigs
14. Yummy
16. Bed

1. greeting - Howdy!
2. noun: jelly bean
4. noun
5. adjective - shimmery
8. verb: grope ()
9. plural noun: pigs
10. adjective
11. verb

13. verb
14. adjective: yummy
15. verb
16. verb (used twice): bed ()
17. noun
18. plural noun
19. verb ending in – ed
20. noun

Kandace
Icon Credit: Issi

Last edited by KLynn92295; 08-10-2015 at 07:42 PM
Old 08-10-2015, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

4. noun: Bread (came to mind when I saw the word buttery )
11. verb: Dance
19. verb ending in – ed: Groped
Andrea ღ|Icon: mine
Old 08-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

I'm going to sign off for the night soon. I think we decided on "And you are safe...here with me." ~ Francis for the next title...unless anyone has another suggestion? I hope this thread is gone when I wake up tomorrow. (Remember to bring over the mad lib and survivor. ) Good night, lovelies!

Thanks for the words, Kandace and Andrea. Only 5 left!

Words still needed:

1. greeting - Howdy!
2. noun: jelly bean
4. noun - bread
5. adjective - shimmery
8. verb: grope
9. plural noun: pigs
10. adjective
11. verb - dance
13. verb
14. adjective: yummy
15. verb
16. verb (used twice): bed
17. noun
18. plural noun

19. verb ending in – ed - groped
20. noun

Last edited by kerbear28; 08-10-2015 at 08:52 PM
Old 08-10-2015, 11:36 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys

youtube
Old 08-11-2015, 01:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello ladies
Old 08-11-2015, 02:56 AM
Master Fan

hey desi

youtube
Old 08-11-2015, 03:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Leah, how are you? thanks guys for your wishes
Old 08-11-2015, 04:10 AM
Master Fan

I'm good and you

youtube
Old 08-11-2015, 04:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Good morning, ladies! (or other appropriate greeting for your time zone)

Who's going to grab the next thread?
Old 08-11-2015, 04:38 AM
Master Fan

i dont know

youtube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread