Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2014, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt, Sheila.

This title is amazing.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowninginfeels (View Post)
haha yeah use their 'historical fiction' element to completely disregard history and leave Frary happy... yes please i love how when this show first aired everyone was moaning about it's lack of historical accuracy and we're all here like 'no just scrap history all together, no-one really cares about that stuff anyway'
So true!! How the tides have changed. Honestly history is just too sad for our royal couple. I want to keep them safe and happy forever after.

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 05-02-2014, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantedstarlight (View Post)
Ade's definitely familiar with all the #lipbites and #boobgrazes. They've had tons of intense makeout scenes. But I can't help but wonder what went through her mind when she tweeted that he's a Sex God.
She was probably thinking about something like this:

x

Toby Regbo
Old 05-02-2014, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare2Dream (View Post)
Their chemistry is off the charts!! She loves those tender emotional moments she gets with him - hmmm it's tough to be her He certainly seems to be comfortable being up close and personal
Yeah she has a hard job doesn't she? Someone's gotta do it i suppose....

I'm only joking of course i love Ade and think she does an amazing job portraying Mary (and making out with Toby )
Old 05-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
haha yeah use their 'historical fiction' element to completely disregard history and leave Frary happy... yes please i love how when this show first aired everyone was moaning about it's lack of historical accuracy and we're all here like 'no just scrap history all together, no-one really cares about that stuff anyway'
Yea I agree. I mean they said from the begining that it will be history incorrect and it would be fiction as well.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ade's definitely familiar with all the #lipbites and #boobgrazes. They've had tons of intense makeout scenes. But I can't help but wonder what went through her mind when she tweeted that he's a Sex God.
Freudian slip maybe Missing someone

Dreamer, Frary Shipper,

Icon by Sourburst
Old 05-02-2014, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by st99 (View Post)
Welcome! I added you to the list
Thank you!!!

Dreamer, Frary Shipper,

Icon by Sourburst
Old 05-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceruleannight (View Post)
So true!! How the tides have changed. Honestly history is just too sad for our royal couple. I want to keep them safe and happy forever after.
Nope they do live happily ever after. I will be forever in denial
Old 05-02-2014, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Goodnight Leah!

Amanda, those icons are so so beautiful that scene

Quote:
Oh yeah definitely! I would never want a season 3 without Francis! I just want more Frary No i want as many seasons as possible and then for Francis to die in the very last episode of the entire show. I doubt they would kill off Francis if they knew they wanted to do more seasons though. They wouldn't want to lose Toby because he is one of the best actors on the show and i'm pretty sure they know that most of their fans are Fraries and would not want to tune in to watch once Francis has gone...
I want more FRARY too! Believe me I crave it so so much And I agree that they'll probably won't kill Francis until the end because of Toby and his amazing-ness!! I do wonder now what kind of contract did the actors sign in terms of number of season... hum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaela0 (View Post)

Well, she's filmed plenty of mad making out scenes with him so she's familiar with the #lipbites and #boobgrazes...i think that's enough to go by...but I do wonder, i cant lie
Mikaela, sometimes it feels like you're in my brain and reading my mind or something
But I mean seriously, I know she's familiar with the #lipbites and #boobgrazes, but for her to acknowledge that in a tweet. Do you think there's like a description in a script somewhere that says Francis is a God in bed
Lily | kittiesandbooks | previously Frary4Life
Old 05-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I want more FRARY too! Believe me I crave it so so much And I agree that they'll probably won't kill Francis until the end because of Toby and his amazing-ness!! I do wonder now what kind of contract did the actors sign in terms of number of season... hum..
I imagine it was quite vague because they had no idea whether they were even going to be picked up past the pilot. But they all seemed pretty happy that they got a season 2 (Ade's still employed tweet ) so hopefully that means they would all be happy to carry on for a good few more seasons yet

Quote:
But I mean seriously, I know she's familiar with the #lipbites and #boobgrazes, but for her to acknowledge that in a tweet. Do you think there's like a description in a script somewhere that says Francis is a God in bed
OMG hahaha
Fan Forum Hero

What a title
Master Fan

Quote:
YESSSSSS SexGod & QueenieJr.

Welcome to Fraryland, Dare2dream.

And here's the icons I made with the stills...
Amanda, I completely missed your icons before! They are beautiful and make me even more excited for that scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilywang69 (View Post)
Probably, Lily, probably. Or she just has added it in a her own character development...

Anna ~ Ceruleannight
Old 05-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Thanks everyone. I made those icons like, a week or two ago. I wanted to share them with you all but I had to wait until we got a glimpse of that scene.
Old 05-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

If there's a script with that, I want to read it

Toby Regbo
Old 05-02-2014, 03:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Ah well as much as i'm loving all this sex god talk i really should be getting to bed now But it's the weekend so i don't have to spend 6 hours exam prepping in school tomorrow which means more time for fangirling on the frary tag God i'll be glad when i can leave for uni in the autumn! Speak to you all tomorrow

Last edited by drowninginfeels; 05-02-2014 at 03:50 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread