Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2014, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

I pretty much shipped Frary before even seeing the show due to gifs on Tumblr . They were both gorgeous people and the scenery just made it more beautiful. It was seeing the gifs from the wedding that made me want to see the show.

My thoughts were basically this: This is the most gorgeous wedding ever and they look so happy and in love. How could she ever be happy with anyone else (I knew of the triangle at the time, which was one of the reasons I held off on seeing the show at first because I figured I'd be drawn to Frary and wanted to be sure the show saw it the same and wasn't going to be something they would toss aside in this loose retelling of history)? Please stay happy forever .
Andrea ღ|Icon: madness
Old 12-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

The wedding was indeed beautiful. Pure JOY and LOVE. You were probably smart for holding off on the show for a little while, Andrea, but I understand why gifs of the wedding would make you finally decide to watch the show.
Old 12-13-2014, 12:36 AM
Master Fan

The wedding was definitely beautiful and I loved it even more when I saw the scene and the context behind everything in addition to the beauty of it all. Everything about it was perfect .

I was definitely smart to hold off on seeing the show right away. If I were to have seen the Francis/Mary/Bash triangle live I probably would've been pulling my hair out in frustration . It was much easier to sit through season 1 knowing what was going to happen.

One of the other reasons I held off on seeing the show right away was because I wasn't sure if it would get renewed for another season. Once I saw it get the green light for another season I knew I would be on board .
Old 12-13-2014, 12:38 AM
Passionate Fan

I remember I saw every one of their scenes on youtube so far, and then just binge watched every episode that had aired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
I pretty much shipped Frary before even seeing the show due to gifs on Tumblr .
Same

I was a goner after that 1x02 gif.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscgirl99 (View Post)
T If I were to have seen the Francis/Mary/Bash triangle live I probably would've been pulling my hair out in frustration .
There was a lot of that here, from me at least. The dreaded BoP. I had to be talked down of several Mash related ledges when in a promo there was a shot of a naked-looking Mary.

Oh and I remember Kate and I slaving away by trying to decipher this photo of the writer's board they posted on twitter.

Last edited by Mikaela0; 12-13-2014 at 12:45 AM
Old 12-13-2014, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikaela0 (View Post)
There was a lot of that here, from me at least. The dreaded BoP. I had to be talked down of several Mash related ledges when in a promo there was a shot of a naked-looking Mary.

Oh and I remember Kate and I slaving away by trying to decipher this photo of the writer's board they posted on twitter.
Oh I can only imagine what it had to have been like here during that time. I knew what was going to happen and I was still annoyed the whole thing was even happening. If I'd seen that shot in a promo I would've had to have been talked down a ledge too. That's one nice thing about binge-watching the season. Not having to see misleading or out of context promos.

Sounds like good times. I've spent so much time analyzing things for other shows. It can get crazy .
Old 12-13-2014, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I loved from the pilot and I was not here for another pilot couple to destroy my heart.
Old 12-13-2014, 03:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_shiningstar (View Post)
Mikaela you are not alone. I definitely still ship Greer and Leith. And now that he's gone...and she's staying maybe there is still room for that to happen. I know others feel differently but I can't help how I feel. I do like Castelroy...he was so sweet to Greer.

Ok other than this page I haven't had time to back read and I'm basically falling asleep as I type this...

Keri I hope you feel better soon. Perhaps you can recoop this weekend and be all better come Monday!

Had a busy evening with my best friend...Dinner, shopping and lots and lots of talking. We had so much to catch up on. I was able to get a little bit of shopping done though so that is good! I'm mostly finished with my Christmas shopping. I think I only have 2 people left to buy for...for the most part! Wrapping is a completely different story though!

Night!
I actually dislike castleroy. Don't trust him tbh
Old 12-13-2014, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

http://www.fanforum.com/f426/%E2%99%.../#post79314679

youtube
Closed Thread   Post New Thread