awwwww HOME

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆
♥S&K♥♥R&Hr♥♥P&K♥♥J&B♥♥C&C♥♥E&K♥

Old 01-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/mgcircles/status/813929005552259072

3. Killian Jones and Emma Swan
Once Upon A Time

True Love at its absolute finest. True Love in its most gorgeous embodiment. Killian and Emma’s relationship has been the most beautiful romantic relationship to grace our screens in a while. Sometimes, in its later seasons, love stories aren’t established with the same depth as they began, but with Killian and Emma, every season makes them stronger. Every adventure makes them more picturesque. After three seasons of proving he’d do anything for Emma, it was her turn to make sure he understood that just as he’d go to the ends of the earth or time for her, she’d do the same. Emma’s quest to the underworld wasn’t entirely a selfish desire to bring her love back, it was also the selfless quest to make sure his death wasn’t in vain. It was a journey to make sure he got to live the life he deserved because his heroic journey has been admirable on a number of levels. He deserved too much to lose it all at once. But while fiercely and devotedly protecting one another has been beautiful to witness, it’s the profound growth they face together that’s made them feel like an iconic fairytale that we’ll always cherish. True Love is strength — it’s the promise that in challenging times, forgiveness and adoration will overcome whatever battle has presented itself to them. And through each adventure, they’ve courageously chosen to be better than they were yesterday because they’ve wanted to give their person the very best versions of themselves. Killian and Emma have carefully and patiently helped one another become the best versions of themselves. They’ve listened intently. They’ve respected ceaselessly. But perhaps the most beautiful part of their relationship lies in the understanding that as lost souls, they’ll always find comfort in each other. They’ll always have someone who understands every ounce of their struggles. Those overwhelmingly painful emotions backed by the belief that they could never be happy are now replaced with the understanding that they’ve been found. Home, is then not a place, but a person whose love anchors the fact that they’re worthy of endless praise and happiness.

2016 Year-End Reviews: 16 Relationships - MGCIRCLES

Old 01-05-2017, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

more CS is always amazing

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

MGcircles Media: 2016 Year in Review

2016 Year-End Reviews: 16 Little Gems

4. Killian and Emma’s underworld goodbye
“Firebird” | Once Upon A Time

Let’s put this on the seemingly endless list of Once Upon A Time scenes that’ll always make me cry. To be frank, I don’t know how I wrote through my tears when the episode actually aired because I can’t even get through the scene today. It was without a doubt one of their most poignantly potent scenes as a couple showcasing just how fiercely they’re devoted to one another. It was a scene that did the best job of illuminating how paralyzing and dark a world without the other truly is. So let’s just call it back to that episode’s review — the very words I said then, are the very words I still intend to say right now.So let’s just call it back to that episode’s review — the very words I said then, are the very words I still intend to say right now. And upon learning that Colin O’Donoghue actually improvised kissing Emma’s hand, I am in even more awe than ever. It’ll never fail to astound me how beautifully O’Donoghue and Morrison understand their characters. It’ll never fail to astound me how compassionate they are about bringing Killian and Emma to life perfectly.

“They have shared numerous kisses at this point, but we have never sobbed through any of them the way we did in “Firebird”. Distinguishing this kiss from the rest was the numbing and heartrending inability to let go. We can’t stress it enough, for the difficulty in the task is what ultimately showcases the most impeccable form of selflessness. And while it would have broken our hearts on its own, Killian’s choice to kiss her hand was the tip of the ice burg. The same hand, which once abandoned him on the beanstalk in “Tallahassee”, is now the hand he cannot bear to let go. And that inability to let go of one another was showcased with overwhelmingly poignant performances. O’Donoghue and Morrison bared it all in a way no two people on this series ever have. In what may have been their most evocatively intimate moment yet, the small gesture illuminated the colossal love that’s burning through Killian for Emma. And O’Donoghue made sure the audience could see that despite his collected demeanor, he’s not only deeply terrified of losing Emma, but he’s afraid of what lies ahead. The familiarity of her skin wasn’t something he was ready to let go of. You felt it in the kiss, but perhaps the most haunting moment is when he desperately tried to find her hand again as the elevator pulled her up. And it’s in that moment where Morrison and O’Donoghue were at their strongest. Gone was the unparalleled bliss in their eyes when they realized their love was indeed true, and as their bodies grew further from one another, the lost little boy and girl returned. O’Donoghue and Morrison conveyed palpable heartaches weaved with childlike brokenness and perplexity brilliantly. And in doing so, they were able to manifest a kind of colorable adoration that transcends all understanding — when such love is broken, the vulnerable situation they’re left in, for the first time in forever, seems bleak. They’re both individually strong and resourceful characters who’ve conquered a great deal, but together that strength made them braver, and of course where there was bravery, there was hope. It’s easy to be in awe of such scenes because the sincere vulnerability the actors bring to the table is as breathtaking as it gets. O’Donoghue and Morrison exhibited the desperation to hold onto that hope they’ve tirelessly searched for, and in the most beautifully intimate way they bared it all for each other — with everything in them they made sure there was not a single doubt that their love is true. ”
https://mgcirclesmedia.com/2016/12/3...6-little-gems/

Old 01-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

WOW

I still cry every time I watch that scene. even though they are reunited now, happy, living together that scene gets me

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKWuMd1Bhhq/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6VQaIFWaU/

Old 01-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Absolutely love everything...

MGcircles Media: 2016 Year in Review is just... So beautiful and with so many emotion...

Amazing gifs, reviews, small videos and so on...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-06-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that episode just IN THE FEEELS

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati_SwanJones (View Post)
yeah that episode just IN THE FEEELS
Agree...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-07-2017, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Emma centrics are always so amazing for CS

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-08-2017, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! Even Breaking Glass was bookended by those amazing CS scenes!
Old 01-08-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tati_SwanJones (View Post)
Emma centrics are always so amazing for CS
Absolutely...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 01-08-2017, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

its fairy tale love story

☆ The Swan-Jones ☆

Old 01-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/emcmeniman1/stat...64134018707457