Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2015, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

We could do it now, but we should wait for Missy.
Old 01-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes, that would be nice. I'm also probably going to fall asleep halfway through the movie lol:

i love you. ♡
Old 01-18-2015, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, we'll just organise another time then, when she is here.
Old 01-19-2015, 07:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

sounds good

i love you. ♡
Old 01-19-2015, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Or do you think its better to watch it in our own time and then discuss it here.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

It might be.

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
Old 01-19-2015, 11:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think its all our timezones. It messes us up.

So lets say watch it by the end of this week, say by friday and we can discuss it.
Old 01-20-2015, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds good

i love you. ♡
Old 01-20-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

that sounds good

i love you. ♡
Old 01-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay good

Old 01-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll probably watch it tonight.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I might too.

Old 01-24-2015, 05:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just begun. The motorcycle thing in the beginning probably is unrealistic. I still wonder how it managed to run upright without anyone on it.
But then that R/D scene. Even Dimitri/Danila's entrance was just perfect. Even though I've heard not everyone can understand his accent, I found it quite easy.

I did like Rose's fighting moves before Dimitri came, but when she came back to the academy, she was taken down by Mason
And that fight scene with the strigoi just outside the gates was cool. I think it was a good way to show what they are capable of doing.

Zoey really has Rose's qualities down to a T. Mason too. I really loved Cameron's portrayal of Mason.
I think I liked pretty much everyone. Excerpt for maybe the Headmistress. The actress playing her.. I think it was miscast, personally.
maybe they were going for a lighter version of the character, but it seemed off and didn't play out as they maybe assumed.

I thought Lissa's dream about the whole strigoi attack was pretty cool. The one thing that I never saw coming from I first watched it. I wonder what brought it on? is Lissa concerned that Christian would turn Strigoi, or herself being killed, given all the torment in her life at this point.

I wonder, if Rose never told Natalie about her crush on Dimitri, then Natalie never would have told her father, but then... we would never have gotten that lust charm scene.

I really liked crazy Ms karp. I felt the actress played her qualities well. I liked how we saw those flashbacks via the video on how she turned strigoi. And he explanation on why she would do such a thing. It wasn't for the power or being of the immortality, but to get away from the magic.

Damn. The necklace that Rose saw in the store that Victor gets for her was $12,000 I never realized that before, but I guess Royals do tend to have lots of money.
The necklace is pretty gorgeous.

I'm still confused at what Kirova was doing with that needle. Was she going to drug Rose?

That love charm scene was not long enough, but it was hot nonetheless. Ah, Victor the surprising villian in this story. He was selfish and only thought of himself, and not caring that it would kill Lissa in the end, taking her life just to spare his. And then what would happen once Lissa was dead? Since he said the healing was always temporary, would he then try find someone else?

I did love the LC kiss scene at the dance. The chance to do things right now Lissa had come to her senses with everything that happened. She got drunk with magic and let it overcome her.

Ahh, the scene at the place where Lissa was being held. I love the fight scene with Dimitri. He is so badass. Loved his comment about not knowing what it is like to be second best... because he is the best. of course!

Finally after many attempts, Christian gets his fire magic to work.. at the most convenient time. Good timing too, otherwise, who knows people could have ended up dead. Those psi hounds looked pretty deadly.

I actually love the dhampir training stuff outside. It's exactly how I imagined it should be, since they would need to keep up their excercises and training to become a Guardian.
I would so love a best friend like Mason. Even though Rose didn't see him the same way, I felt so bad for him, but he would do anything for her. It saddens and yet warms my heart.

This Victor/Rose/Natalie scene was so brilliantly acted and filmed. I loved how we saw whom she had killed to become this way, and saw how strong and how much they do change being a newborn strigoi.
Then Natalie's face when she faked that innocence look which Natalie then took the opportunity.
But come Dimitri to the rescue! The God that he is. I think he was just lucky that the stone from the roof came tumbling down, but even if it hadn't, I don't doubt that Dimitri would have overpowered Victor quite easily!

Lissa's speech at the end was perfect and very honest. I do love that she put the Queen in her place.

And of course...

"If I let myself love I wouldn't throw myself in front of the princess, I would throw myself in front of you."

"Come, my shadow-kissed soulmate."

And the very end. I felt it was great to see, because we never did see what Karp was doing or where she was, and we knew that Strigoi were after the academy and the royals, so it makes sense that they were all gathered together and controlled by someone.

There.. ends my post as I watch recap!
Old 02-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

going to watch it again sometime today if anyone wants to join me
~“With my sword and with my life, I vow to keep you safe, Penellaphe,” he spoke, voice deep and smooth, reminding me of rich, decadent chocolate. “From this moment until the last moment, I am yours.”~ Hawke & Poppy
icon: B ē tt ⓨ
Old 02-07-2015, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Feel free to post your comments!