Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-30-2015, 09:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Thanks . Twitter has some really good artwork with them and YouTube has great videos as well. Fanfics can be found on fanfiction.net
That will be great if we have pics of them posted here... hope the creators will find our thread or if they will allow us to use their materials..
Old 12-30-2015, 09:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Then we have to post here videos and fanArt of Nadalind? thanks for say that! the bad part is that our thread will be Reduced to say "Oh how beautiful", "what lovely FanArt"...li I've been through this, the threads ends being galleries. XD I´m leaving. Really my time sounded. i´m hating where the show is going, this show is gonna to be another "Angel Season 5".. I´m not pretty sure of anything now. I will be out for a long time. I just desire to you good luck with the ship. i will be tuned. Nadalind is the endgame.
Hey, have a good year 2016!!!! and Happy christmas for everone! I must leave now.My time here is i over.

BTW. if you can , delete me of the shippers list. by my long absence i just say! Bye, guys! i´ve been very happy here! ♥
ohh don't leave... of you are we can or we can't do that... if you love just posting ideas like what we do now,. we can also do that instead.. let us be together everyone... we both love them and we should not give up.. uki?
Old 12-31-2015, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the new episode so I can watch to found out that's going to happen with the developing relationship with Nick, Adalind and their son Kelly. Also to discover the whereabouts of Adalind's daughter Diana.
Old 01-02-2016, 12:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

New round of voting here, http://www.fanforum.com/f88/%7B-fan-...hree-63163686/
Old 01-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Master Fan

My ideas of artwork, fanfics, and videos, etc. were only suggestions. We don’t have to do that if everyone is not on board. I thought it would make the thread more appealing if we had a little of those things I mentioned here and there, not a lot. I was thinking five pieces of artwork, five of their best videos, and five great links to fanfics, etc. Again, these were only suggestions.

I won’t ever give up on this ship just because a certain someone is back as another individual. That certain person wasn’t the reason why I started watching or loving the show. I love the show for many different reasons, particularly my favorite characters, which includes Adalind, Nick, and the entire Scooby gang. Nadalind is just an added bonus. I’ve always seen the potential of Nick and Adalind and now the writers are making that happen.

Season 5 have giving us so many great moments between our couple, its bringing them closer and improving their relationship. The writers have tied these two together, have made them a family with their son. Nick and Adalind have never had so many scenes together until now. The writers have even ensured Nadalind shippers that our couple is going to have their own separate story without the threat of that certain person so I’m not worried. I’m going to continue to enjoy what the writers give us pertaining to our couple, but I’m not going to let it hinder me from loving and watching the show if things don’t turn out the way that I like. This show is not just about ships.

Moons, if you want to be taking off the list then I’ll remove you. I’m sorry that you’re not liking the direction of the show.

Edit*Thanks for posting that link

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 01-03-2016, 08:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Then we have to post here videos and fanArt of Nadalind? thanks for say that! the bad part is that our thread will be Reduced to say "Oh how beautiful", "what lovely FanArt"...li I've been through this, the threads ends being galleries. XD I´m leaving. Really my time sounded. i´m hating where the show is going, this show is gonna to be another "Angel Season 5".. I´m not pretty sure of anything now. I will be out for a long time. I just desire to you good luck with the ship. i will be tuned. Nadalind is the endgame.
Hey, have a good year 2016!!!! and Happy christmas for everone! I must leave now.My time here is i over.

BTW. if you can , delete me of the shippers list. by my long absence i just say! Bye, guys! i´ve been very happy here! ♥
Aren't you just being the tiniest bit melodramatic?

There is absolutely nothing wrong with some fanart, fanvideos and fanfiction. It allows people to experience things they normally wouldn't. I usually don't look for fanart or fanvideos, so I would love to be exposed to some great videos and art.
Old 01-03-2016, 08:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added to the Supporters' list, please?
Old 01-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer Of Nations (View Post)
Can I be added to the Supporters' list, please?
Welcome and sure . It's nice to have another shipper come join us.

~Riverdale~
Old 01-06-2016, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

Claire Coffee (Adalind) posted this beautiful behind scene photo of her co-star David Giuntoli (Nick) and one of the twins who plays their son Kelly on her Instagram.

clairecoffee: three men and a baby! #happynewyeargrimmsters #daddydaycare #babygram @nbcgrimm
Old 01-07-2016, 12:57 AM
Master Fan

Aww, I can't wait until these scenes air . I really consider Nick to be a great father to Kelly. He's so hands on. I love seeing Nick in daddy mode.Obviously our ship is still growing strong which I freaking love. I'm so ready for the new episode just to have new Nadalind scenes to talk about. This season has been the best!

~Riverdale~
Old 01-07-2016, 02:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Aww, I can't wait until these scenes air . I really consider Nick to be a great father to Kelly. He's so hands on. I love seeing Nick in daddy mode.Obviously our ship is still growing strong which I freaking love. I'm so ready for the new episode just to have new Nadalind scenes to talk about. This season has been the best!
I love that Nick is being a awesome father to Kelly and if Diana returns, I hope that he can be a good father to her too!
Old 01-08-2016, 12:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Please delete my name of the support list, thanks. and hey Destroyer, my feelings are my own bussiness ok?
Thanks.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I removed you, Moons112

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 01-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
I love that Nick is being a awesome father to Kelly and if Diana returns, I hope that he can be a good father to her too!
I wonder what age she'll return as...it's too bad that Adalind and Renard couldn't be parents to her. I want her to meet her baby brother.

And I can't wait for the show returns to get more family scenes with our little Grimm family:-)

~Riverdale~
Old 01-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I wonder what age she'll return as...it's too bad that Adalind and Renard couldn't be parents to her. I want her to meet her baby brother.

And I can't wait for the show returns to get more family scenes with our little Grimm family:-)
I've a feeling that we will meet her again as the same child, Adalind, Renard and Nick can be parents to her and she can have a relationship with her baby brother Kelly when she meets him.