Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 11-23-2015 at 07:33 PM
Old 11-15-2015, 01:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katie9821 (View Post)
I loved all the scenes on this latest episode. It really shows a clear history of both Nick and Adalind, despite being from opposing forces. They really attract the other and just their little family with Kelly is adorable. Clearly, both are really starting to understand and get to know the other better.
Yes they are . I love the fact that they are learning so much about one another and coming to the conclusion that there is something between them, that they have this connection. It was there long before their son came along. I want bonding moments like the sandwich scene and that scene in the guest room when they talked about each other's first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do hope they bring up Adalind perhaps going back to work in the near future. They have to make joint choices over their new life and Kelly together. Of course not right away since she just gave birth and they have no child care for Kelly. But they are going to need the money, since Nick is the only one working and babies are a lot of money.
I also want Adalind to go back to work and be that career woman like she was in season one. I think eventually she will become a lawyer again. The writers wouldn't have introduced her old coworker for nothing. I want her to buy her own car and not use Juilette' s lol. I also want her to fix up her and Nick's new place, at least they have something new of their own.

Would you like to be added to the list?

~Riverdale~
Old 11-15-2015, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Yes they are . I love the fact that they are learning so much about one another and coming to the conclusion that there is something between them, that they have this connection. It was there long before their son came along. I want bonding moments like the sandwich scene and that scene in the guest room when they talked about each other's first.
I would like to see some quieter slower moments like doing laundry and saying things like how quickly Kelly gets his clothes dirty. Or taking Kelly to the park and just enjoying that he's happy and safe. The show needs to remember the quieter/happier moments to balance things out.

Quote:
I also want Adalind to go back to work and be that career woman like she was in season one. I think eventually she will become a lawyer again. The writers wouldn't have introduced her old coworker for nothing. I want her to buy her own car and not use Juilette' s lol. I also want her to fix up her and Nick's new place, at least they have something new of their own.

Would you like to be added to the list?
Sure.

Your right they wouldn't introduce him if they didn't plan to send her back there. I read somewhere that someone thought he was interested in her. I think it would be interesting if she goes back to work at the firm. And he or the boss becomes too interested in her on a human level, nothing to do with Wesen. That would be interesting and different.

I want to see some pictures of Kelly around the apartment, I think those are some pictures that they could both agree on. A plant of some sort, they should start working on rebuilding the Grimm library. Adalind could help with that, I'm sure being a Wesen and working with the royals she has lots of knowledge. Some baby stuff and lots of toys spread around.

I know Nick said he didn't want anyone to know where they were. But I'm sure he has told Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee where they are and how to get there. He's closest with those three and I'm sure he knows that Adalind could use Rosalee's help when it comes to Kelly.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt, ohhh im not added, pls add me
Old 11-15-2015, 04:42 AM
Loyal Fan

well guys, now the reboot is starting. Really Nadalind are starting to meet each other. Because really they´re strangers for each other. And i liked one thing, the fact that Nick says they are beyond the weird....i´m starting to get his point.
He´s very concious about his bond with Adalind, but inside this bizarre situation, he´s starting to have feelings, of a normal family. The fact of Nick sleeping in the same Adalind´s bed, was a very cunning writers resource, what this mean really? they want add normality to their situation. Two young parents raising his baby.
Now just is necessary that Adalind get her job back in time, and they can make a normal life. I want see Nick arriving home, and find Adalind making the dinner, with the baby, or in the opposite side, Nick taking care of Kelly, and reading the newspaper. i know that they won´t have much more time for familiar life with the Wesen world coming...but in the daily life lives their slow burn, their build up, and their future romances glimpses i think.

BTW. Meisner/Trubel guys...i see the future...

Last edited by Moons112; 11-15-2015 at 06:15 AM
Old 11-15-2015, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for opening the new thread, Marah.
(It would be helpful if you post a link in the board guide thread (at the top) in the future. )

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 11-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Master Fan

Cherrios and Heidsdk you guys are added☺

I love the fact that the writers are being smart when it comes to our couple
It's not rush or odd, it's natural and it shows.

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 11-15-2015 at 09:34 AM
Old 11-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Thanks
Old 11-15-2015, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

You're welcome.

~Riverdale~
Old 11-15-2015, 07:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

I actually tought that Nick was pretty cold during the whole episode..like he was forced to be good to Adalind...I don't know...it was weird
Old 11-15-2015, 07:09 PM
Addicted Fan

I think the slow burn is nice for Nick and Adalind because they get to know the other in more levels than what they are. Both were on opposite sides and somehow Kelly in the mix has somehow forged this new bond where both are starting over and getting to know the other in a new way which is refreshing. I can see Adalind picking up that offer for her old job and help her family. I mean true, Nick is the only one working and now they have Kelly so both parents supporting helps. I'm sure later on, they will find someone to help watch over Kelly when each works and stuff, if and when Adalind goes back to work.
Old 11-15-2015, 07:10 PM
Master Fan

I still can't stop thinking about the last scene with Nick and Adalind, when Adalind asks Nick if he could sleep with her and Kelly, which I kind of find it awkward at first, but I've a feeling that he'll love it!
Old 11-15-2015, 07:17 PM
Addicted Fan

I think they will both grow into their family life with Kelly, which would bring them closer. I like the strange tension and the nervousness in that last scene where Adalind asks Nick to just share the bed, but then admitted it was strange. It was a touching scene.
Old 11-16-2015, 01:20 AM
Master Fan

Like Nick mentioned, they're both beyond weird at this point. It's true. It was nice of him to offer her comfort when she needed it.

~Riverdale~
Old 11-16-2015, 02:05 AM
Master Fan

Things are super weird for them, but they have too much to focus on to hold on to past grievances. They have Kelly to worry about, an uprising brewing at their feet, they are both alone in this world. And they need to trust each other to survive. The whole, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread