Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Hey have you seen the First Look Promo Trailer of S5 for Grimm? I just can say that i´m watching coming a new life for Nick Burkhardt 100%. Our ship is sailing already.
Really? I haven, 't... Let me go ahead and look for it.. I realky cant wait..
Old 09-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
The new promo for season 5 looks pretty intense! Baby Grimm is going to be a saving grace for Nick. I fear for whoever messes with this kid.
I agree.. It is sooo intense that i do fear for those who will mess with them.. And ohh i can see how much more protective he will be....
Old 09-06-2015, 06:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Then you will fear for the whole Wesen Council and a lot of crazy ones who will pretend steal him or kill him . Nick is not now for receive jokes about his son. I bet that when he is driving like a madman goes to hospital , when Adalind must be delivering .
e

I hope so too.. That he is indeed fushing over...
Old 09-06-2015, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mryann (View Post)
I agree.. It is sooo intense that i do fear for those who will mess with them.. And ohh i can see how much more protective he will be....
He's lost too much already, he's not going to want to lose his son and his son's mother.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 09-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
He's lost too much already, he's not going to want to lose his son and his son's mother.
He is already protecting them without him seeing but just knowing he is to be a father.. What more after getting a glimpse of his son.. Someone of his flesh and blood.. He will really love him and little by little after seeing the change in adalind will go and be mire attracted to her.. Cant wait for it to happen..
Old 09-07-2015, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mryann (View Post)
He is already protecting them without him seeing but just knowing he is to be a father.. What more after getting a glimpse of his son.. Someone of his flesh and blood.. He will really love him and little by little after seeing the change in adalind will go and be mire attracted to her.. Cant wait for it to happen..
Nick&Adalind relationship is definitely going to change. It's going to be a great sight to see.

~Riverdale~
Old 09-07-2015, 01:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh...there is one thing too...maybe is a little creepy...but Nick is not looking the Juliette´s coffin with a cold look? i don´t know if he can forgive her play in his mother´s death, though she´s dead now, Nick looks like angry with juliette yet.
For that i feel that his relationship with Adalind will grown up, she´s the only one who will be in his dark path and will understand him, her mother died in the same way.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:41 AM
Master Fan

Basically, Nick looks detached from the entire world. Their son will be the only thing that pulls him back from his disruptive behavior. Maybe caring for his son and working side-by-side with Adalind will give his life much purpose.

~Riverdale~
Old 09-08-2015, 05:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nick&Adalind relationship is definitely going to change. It's going to be a great sight to see.
That is why i am soo excted to watch s5.... I want to read more fics about them.. Hope they will write more while we are waiting..
Old 09-08-2015, 08:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Basically, Nick looks detached from the entire world. Their son will be the only thing that pulls him back from his disruptive behavior. Maybe caring for his son and working side-by-side with Adalind will give his life much purpose.
Just listen to you....."his diruptive behavior"...oh i love when the heroes walk by a dark path in theirr evolution.
Nick in this point is like Buffy in Season 6. Someone so gentle, with such honour like Nick now falling in the dark side while a time, having as unique light his son. I lilke this warrior´s way.
Old 09-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see how will Nick react to see his son's birth, while dealing with many losses in his life, also the development of his relationship with Adalind, while he's raising his child.
Old 09-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

It's going to be really good you guys

~Riverdale~
Old 09-08-2015, 04:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Do you think that he will laugh with the baby?
Old 09-08-2015, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Do you think that he will laugh with the baby?
I know he will!
Old 09-09-2015, 04:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I know.... Their baby will be the one that will keep him to his feet.. And i think that will mke them closer..
Closed Thread   Post New Thread