Old 06-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not only you, rp. See #8 above.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-02-2015, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Ah Rickylious what do you mean with this "I can't wait to see more of her scenes with the gang, Nick, and her second child. I think they are going to film around her until her maternity leave is up, which means they'll have to go back and reshoot already filmed scenes that involved her."? That was posted by you in the another thread.

I only meant her maternity leave won't be up if they are starting to film season 5 in 2 weeks

I'm very confident that season 5 will be really good for us Nick&Adalind shippers . We got so much to look forward to.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-02-2015, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok this is the thread dedicated to Adalind/Nick Luthesse. I am going to be sincere with you, i know you´re the moderator and i am thankful because you give us the the opportunity to have this wonderful thread for Adalind / Nick as a couple. But we have we also have principles, tastes and the right to express ourselves freely.
I am gonna to be sincere with you. I don´t like the character of Juliette, and i never won´t . I usually maybe am not the most delicate person in this world describing her character but what can i do? To say that i love her, that she´s wonderful? I can´t. She is in my opinion a character that yeah, was the life´s love of Nick and problaby she will (i´m being very generous after what she did with Nick´s mum). Juliette was a great villain, and she fought by the thing that she believed good and right until her same last breath.
But i don´t like her ways, i don´t like her chemistry with Nick. I always have thought that a character who suffer an Arc Redemption is pretty intense, pretty real. In the world, we see people like that in all moment. I believe in the seconds chances, i have faith. I don´t know but the main reason in my case in see Grimm always has been the interaction of Nick/Adalind. David Giuntoli & Claire Coffee together are magic, they make the magic, the sparks are always flaying between these two trapped between the repulsion & the sexual attraction , but i am not going to make you a silly apology of the reasons of why I love this ship. I don´t have any disorder, and you can speak with me if you want and say to me what you think in your way.
I am trying to be good person, and polite. In my case is less easy because when i believe in a thing i fight hard for that thing. I can to be passionate speaking and almost until visceral. I know you love Juliette, but i´m sorry we are not forced to make that, and you know it.
You are always generous and polite with us, and have my respects, and always will have it, and if i´ve said sometimes things against Juliette who hurted you i´m sorry, but i like Adalind/Nick not Juliette/Nick. That´s all. Maybe my ways are not the best ways, i have the fault, but that´s my nature. I can try to improve in that, in my expression over all, since the English is not my first lenguage and i´m in a process of learning yet. I´m sorry by that but not for love Adalind/Nick and don´t like Juliette. She has had her lifetime in Grimm, and actually there is a a campaign on twitter asking her return.
So, the world will say, the world decides.

Rickylious, i think maybe Adalind could move on to her last apartment, and Nick could go to visit her all the days, until the baby born. I don´t know how the writers will write about the timeline, but haha i hope Claire has not to carry a plastic belly again. XD

Nicci, don´t worry, you are a great person and all we know what you mean. You love Nick & Adalind, as i do, and i´m pretty sure that in S5 they will can grown up in their frienship and maybe in something more by their mutual baby.
Old 06-02-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moons, I know you're very nice and sweet. I'm only asking you to read Post #12 above about bashing and try to keep that in your mind when you type something about characters or cast you don't like.

If you're old enough to be on , you're old enough to be in control of your passion. Thanks for your consideration, my dearie.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't aware that saying you don't like a certain person(Juliette) is considered bashing but okay

Anyway, this is the Nick&Adalind thread, so we should just talk about them,our lovely ship, who are going to have great scenes in the upcoming season

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 06-03-2015 at 02:11 AM
Old 06-03-2015, 12:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Ok, well i am the enough older, i can sure you, Luthesse but thanks. I will temper my mood, but that´s not a matter of age but personality. In my family we´re so, all the member so..we need calm for not fight over all by our preferences.
And Rickylious, we better stand speak about Adalind/Nick after all we don´t care about Juliette. For us the important is not her, but Adalind.
Juliette has her own thread and her loyal fans.
Well i´m thinking in Adalind when she will deliver? In the starting of S5?
The baby is gonna to be a great joy for Nick. I am waiting by his reaction when he see it.
Old 06-03-2015, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok, well i am the enough older, i can sure you, Luthesse but thanks. I will temper my mood, but that´s not a matter of age but personality. In my family we´re so, all the member so..we need calm for not fight over all by our preferences.
And Rickylious, we better stand speak about Adalind/Nick after all we don´t care about Juliette. For us the important is not her, but Adalind.
Juliette has her own thread and her loyal fans.
Well i´m thinking in Adalind when she will deliver? In the starting of S5?
The baby is gonna to be a great joy for Nick. I am waiting by his reaction when he see it.
True, we don't care about Juliette or her destroyed relationship with Nick, but our love and hopes for Nick&Adalind in the upcoming season . Their relationship is evolving, changing in so many ways. I'm anxious to see what the writers have in store for us. They have dropped many hints pertaining to them. I can't wait to see Nick as a father, how he'll bond with his son, because he didn't grow up with his. He's already showen how protective he can be, how he's able to put his son first.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-03-2015, 06:24 AM
Loyal Fan

Rickylious were you who said spoke about Estefania in another moment?
I had lost the episodes of S2 where Adalind was treating to sell to her her baby unborn for recover back her powers of hexenbiest.
Do you think that this character, Estefania could come back to Portland in S5? Well is strange that she would have some interest in the second Adalind´s baby, because is a boy and not Royal, but Grimm.
Old 06-03-2015, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Rickylious were you who said spoke about Estefania in another moment?
I had lost the episodes of S2 where Adalind was treating to sell to her her baby unborn for recover back her powers of hexenbiest.
Do you think that this character, Estefania could come back to Portland in S5? Well is strange that she would have some interest in the second Adalind´s baby, because is a boy and not Royal, but Grimm.
No, that wasn't me lol. But I thought Estefania was dead

~Riverdale~
Old 06-03-2015, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
No, that wasn't me lol. But I thought Estefania was dead
The last scene of Estefania was at the castle talking to Viktor and I don't know what happen to her next!
Old 06-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
The last scene of Estefania was at the castle talking to Viktor and I don't know what happen to her next!
See, I'm also unclear of her current status

I think the Wesen Council is going to learn about Nick&Adalind's baby next. Looking from the council perspective, it's more than likely they'll see the child as a threat. You would think they would not want to make an enemy out of Nick again, but they won't be very smart.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-03-2015, 01:15 PM
Absolute Fan

We have a separate thread for shipping? Hooray
Old 06-03-2015, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Ok I just saw the episode 2X20, and really Adalind signed a contract with Stephanie a little forced.
On the other hand, again this episode is an example of passionate wild side that Nick is hidding. His attraction with the Muse, Khloe Sedgwick, actually was wonderful. He looked to her in a similar way that he looks to Adalind...Nick is hidding a bad boy...who loves the relationships passionates and with dark refinements...i know he was under the effects of the Muse´s power...by her kiss but again we are watching to another Grimm...in his most deepest character Nick is keeping one thing by the bad girls, for that he will have a lot of possibilities with Adalind in S5, and much more now she´ll act like a human being carrying her child etc.
Nick is much more passionate what i thought in a first moment, but he would preffer die to admit that part of his personality. He is very proud of to stand as a pure person, but his most deepest demons sometimes pull out. Adalind is the perfect woman for him, in every sense of his true nature. Their interaction is so different, so unique, even when the dragon gilr seduced him...
Old 06-03-2015, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ok I just saw the episode 2X20, and really Adalind signed a contract with Stephanie a little forced.
On the other hand, again this episode is an example of passionate wild side that Nick is hidding. His attraction with the Muse, Khloe Sedgwick, actually was wonderful. He looked to her in a similar way that he looks to Adalind...Nick is hidding a bad boy...who loves the relationships passionates and with dark refinements...i know he was under the effects of the Muse´s power...by her kiss but again we are watching to another Grimm...in his most deepest character Nick is keeping one thing by the bad girls, for that he will have a lot of possibilities with Adalind in S5, and much more now she´ll act like a human being carrying her child etc.
Nick is much more passionate what i thought in a first moment, but he would preffer die to admit that part of his personality. He is very proud of to stand as a pure person, but his most deepest demons sometimes pull out. Adalind is the perfect woman for him, in every sense of his true nature. Their interaction is so different, so unique, even when the dragon gilr seduced him...
You're right about your statement about Adalind with that contract Stefania forced on her and Nick gets attracted to many different wesen, but not like his attraction to Adalind since he first saw her outside the jewelry store, now that they're having a baby together, they'll get closer, because you're right she's the perfect woman for him who will help him embraced his true Grimm nature and fight different wesens, including the Wesen Counsel to protect people, including his own son.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah well Nick would not treat to any other woman with the same delicate state that he´s using for take care of Adalind. But she´s the most cutest creature in the whole Grimm´s universe. Sometimes i heard of someone very dear to me, that any person would feel pity for a beautiful person rather than by an ugly one...that is more easy feel something more deep by a beautiful person in a first time. The Beauty always dazzles and help.
It´s not fair, but the world is not a fair place neither.
I think that in S5 a lot of estates will turn aroung Nick&Adaind as potential friends-couple. Their baby will be the main reason, but too their mutual attraction given after some of trusting and a new friendship between them. Nick knows very well that Adalind is bond to him, she won´t make anything bad , she´s mother now and this time she wants make the things well; leting aside her ambition she wants raise her two babies. Even trying to stand as human, without her power finally.
This speaking of Adalind is a generous sacrifice by her part; lose voluntarily her power by his second baby´s safety.
But if S5 is getting darker this maybe will sound like a contradiction but is better for our ship, since in the darkness & the pain Nick will learn to know how valuable Adalind and his son are.