Friday, February 12, 2016 ~ 9:00 PM E/P

~~~~~

~~ Welcome to the Discussion! ~~
Episode 5x09: "Star Crossed"
~~~

Preview:

Quote:
#5.09: "Star Crossed" ~ Written by Sean Calder; Directed by Carlos Avila
Friday, February 12, 2016 - 9:00 PM E/P ~ AN ANCIENT WESEN RITUAL CLAIMS LIVES IN PORTLAND – JACQUELINE TOBONI AND DAMIEN PUCKLER GUEST STAR – A barbaric Wesen ritual is brought to the present and Nick, Hank and Wu are already five steps behind the serial killer. To aid in the investigation, Monroe goes undercover. Meanwhile, Hadrian’s Wall’s war against Black Claw intensifies as Eve uses her unique skills to interrogate a suspect.
Title card:

""

Episode Stills

See "The Book of Grimm" thread (Board Guide) OP for a list of previous episode discussions.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~

Last edited by Lutesse; 02-15-2016 at 07:43 AM
Lutesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 04:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks Sherry!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

My pleasure!

Old 02-12-2016, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Happy Grimm Friday Everyone!:-))

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

have fun watching it
icon by
Impossible Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think there will be some parts I won't like, Sandra.

Old 02-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ If that are the parts that I won't like either, I need a warning
icon by
Old 02-12-2016, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll let you know for sure

Old 02-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT can't wait to watch tonight. I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I think there will be some parts I won't like, Sandra.
Oh great. We pretty much like the same people so I will be... Ugh.
Old 02-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I'll let you know for sure
thanks
icon by
Old 02-12-2016, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

The episode was really good tonight, I especially liked how the Wesen of the week story tied in with Black Claw :-). I can't say I blame the Scooby gang for not trusting Meisner or HW. They don't have enough information to go on. At least Renard had more than one scene in tonight's episode lol. I definitely think he's going to in up running.I also liked how we finally got a name to the mysterious man from Rosalee's past, Tony. I loved all the Nick and Adalind scenes of course;-) . I found it hilarious how Trubel was holding Kelly

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Rickylious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally got to see the episode. It was a good episode. Loved Monroe and yes Trubel holding Kelly was funny guess this Tony guy is going to be a huge problem. Glad we got to see more of what goes in inside HW and what Trubel and Eve do. Eve was pretty wow. Yay for more Renard and Wu scenes too. Now if we could just see Bud again!
Old 02-14-2016, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

After seeing the episode; I can definitely say the war is about to start. When the father of one of the guys involved in the cross murders confronted his son at the Claw rally; he tried to get his son to leave and when he couldn't; he just walked away. You could see though in his eyes as he walked away, the sense of loss; cause he realized that he just lost his son to the madness. This is another indicator that wars about to start; families are torn apart over certain issues that lead to war and if they realize that certain family members have been inducted into such madness. They don't show this in war movies if you they do an origin story before the war starts later on in the movie, very much; but they should, cause its an important war indicator as I've said. I think Monroe saw the sense of loss in the father when he left too. I wonder how the Scooby gang is going to be able to focus on the war with Nick, Hank, andWu's workload? I don't think Renard can assign it all to other detectives, cause then they'd complain and possibly think something else was happening and then catch on. My only solution would be a 6 month vacation (if suvh exist in Portland PD); then all focus can be made on the war.
bwm30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2016, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

I wonder when Tony will show up
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2016, 06:01 AM
Passionate Fan

Rewatched.

Eve has such robotic body movemenst. She head jerks to one side or the other. then cocks the head and her forever wide eyed look is straight forward still. Maybe Juliette/Eve part was changed to match the actor's acting style. IDK. She's got some pull on that show.
I can only imagine how that Juliette character could have been different if there was a different person portraying her.

Renard, I do believe is being cajoilled into something other than that news woman's arms and legs. It seems, with her comments and filming, that she wants him to lead something? Is she wesen?

Renard has long been a confusing character. In the first few episodes of the show, he seemed a good guy, then we find out that he is directing Adalind to do bad things.
The subsequent seasons and epis he was on the good guy side again. Until his Jack the Ripper arc. He was really bad and unredeemable with the things he did. He was cured but, how can he get away with the murders he commited?
Now with all of those thoughts, I wonder what side he will really be on.

Wu was great, as was Hank, the voice of reason. Monroe and Rosalee seemed to be getting fed up with Nick's constant calling. But the MonLee couple are addicted to his adventures and give in at the first sniff of their sugar (Nick's troubles)

Trubel is less likeable with her expertise level at such a point. She knows so much, can do so much super fighting and just a few months ago in the show she was a newby.
Mysterious Island Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread