Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2007, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Save 7th Heaven

Save 7th Heaven for it could go for another season.

Save 7th heaven
Old 03-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

I wouldn't mind a Season 12.

I swear there was a thread for this from last year. Let me see if I can find it.

ETA: I guess I was wrong, but here's the link to this thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f42/7th-heav...read-62766904/.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 03-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Your right it was from last year but 7th heaven fans No1 Source For Everything 7th heaven renewes it read the report from the site.

What Beverley Mitchell wrote on her website : thebeverleymitchell.com does make us sad:

Quote "So my last day of 7th Heaven was on thursday March 8, 2007! We don't know if it is officially over but it was definitely sad! It is up to our fans to bring us back for an unprecented 12th Season. So be sure to watch and tell all of your friends. We love doing it for you. But if it is the end, my deepest gratitude to the amazing people I have shared the past 11 years with, and thank you to the fans for giving me the best job in the world!":

So we decided to reknew our old "Save 7th heaven" pedition. Like Beverley said "Its up to our fans". We are the Fan, so let the CW know that you dont want that 7th heaven ends. Sign up in this pedition!

We mailing the CW soon, with a link. Also if you have a 7th heaven related website add this button and link to:
Source-7thheavenfans
Old 03-20-2007, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

I signed. I wouldn't want these great actors to be without jobs! They are so great at what they do!!
Old 03-25-2007, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

awww, i signed it! i want a season 12!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I would love to see season 12
Old 04-02-2007, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Moving this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
We send a email to the CW
Saturday, 31 March 2007
Like we told you a view weeks ago we wanna send a mail to the Cw to tell them about the pedition. over 3000 People signed the Pedition, and today it was time to send the CW this email, according to the rumors we heard that 7th heaven is cancelled (not official). So we wait now if we get a message back.

Mabe it helps when fans also send a message to the CW, so mail them if you dont want that 7th heaven is cancelled. Tell them that you wanna have another season. If you wanna contact them go to the cw website

Source:7th Heaven Fans

I also heard from other sited that it wasn't offical so let's all hope it's not true and I also heard that everyone will find out what show are staying and leaving In late May. So till then just try to get contact with The Cw and tell them you would love for the show to stay.

If I get comfirmed if it staying on air I will post it; I already left The CW an email so let's prey we get another season and if we don't I'm happy with the memories 7th Heaven gave us 11 years of memories some show can't even go that far so I'm grateful that we even got an 11th Season but I hope it's not the end: I will try my very best to keep it on air..

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 04-02-2007, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

It is official. If you don't believe me go check the 7th Heaven thread at TWOP. They've mentioned several media outlets saying it's the end for real this time.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

I believe that it's the end. It's time and kind of long overdue in the sense of the TV execs and such.

ETA: Variety says yes. Variety.com - CW axes '7th Heaven'

Last edited by kaykayelle; 04-02-2007 at 08:10 PM
Old 04-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the update, it's sad.