Old 11-06-2004, 11:54 PM
Master Fan

Jessica Biel/ Mary Camden Appreciation Thread 7 - We Still Remember Who Mary Is

The thread title is lame, I know.

Last Thread.

Last post:
Quote:
Originally posted by girlguide
Knowing the way the WB promotes their shows, it could be a trick to get us all to watch. They know we miss Mary/Jesse, and would love to see her on the show again. They know she draws a lot of viewers, which equals high ratings. It probably is a trick, which means, don't get our hopes up
WB promos are so deceptive it's sickening. But, I'll be watching this weeks just to see the promo. If they promise Mary, like sepecifically say Jessica is going to be on, then I guess she will be. But no mention = no Jess IMO.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 11-07-2004, 01:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

dont they usually put in the descriptions, Carlos and Mary(who does not appear in the episode) ...."

They didnt do that this time, if thats the WB description
Old 11-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

nevermind, jessica doesnt appear in the eppy. thewb.com just put up the description of it and its says Carlos and Mary(jessica biel who does not appear in episode)
Old 11-07-2004, 02:26 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm sure she won't be in the episode. They'll probably say she had to work, or something like that. Won't be the same as her really being there, but how do we know she really won't be? If she isn't in the episode, I would call that WB promo-false advertising. It clearly says the entire family. Unless the Camden's have disowned or banished Mary, entire means the whole family, Mary included!

Yes it will be nice to see Carlos & Charles Miguel, but it would also be nice to see Mary interracting with her husband, son, and family.
Old 11-07-2004, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dare2dream892002
nevermind, jessica doesnt appear in the eppy. thewb.com just put up the description of it and its says Carlos and Mary(jessica biel who does not appear in episode)
That is the stupidest thing ever. I am so angry right now I coudl spit. How long would it have taken out of Jessica's busy schedule to do an ep for us? How difficult would it have been for The WB or Brenda or whoever to call Jesse and ask her to come on?!!?! Grr!!!!!!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 11-07-2004, 03:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

zap2it.com had an article up when the season started and in the article they asked Barry about Jess comin back, and he said that he and Bev called her about appearing, but he didnt know. So i wouldnt necisarrily its the producers fault for not being able to get her on the show, nor would i say its jess's fault for not having the time to. Its just they can't work it out for her to appear, it is what it is, we cant really blame anyone
Old 11-07-2004, 04:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dare2dream892002
zap2it.com had an article up when the season started and in the article they asked Barry about Jess comin back, and he said that he and Bev called her about appearing, but he didnt know. So i wouldnt necisarrily its the producers fault for not being able to get her on the show, nor would i say its jess's fault for not having the time to. Its just they can't work it out for her to appear, it is what it is, we cant really blame anyone
Barry and Bev called her? Wow. I just knee Barry was on it. I guess them not knowing isn't a good sign, but having them call her is.

And I get what you are saying, but 1) I have to blame someone and 2) I really think it has to be someone's opposition that's keeping her off the show. If it was reasonless she'd be on full time IMO. Her movie schedules died down...has been pretty calm since September-ish, with the exception of the Blad promotion.

Sorry. I'm reading waaaay too much into this. I'd just love to see her back. The show sucks without her and I can't imagine an entire year without Mary.

Last edited by kaykayelle; 11-07-2004 at 04:07 AM
Old 11-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

I would definitely love to see her come back!!
Old 11-08-2004, 10:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I read somewhere a few weeks back that she was supposed to do the finale, but they changed the dates they filmed it. The production schedule and her schedule didn't coincide. I don't know where I read it, I just know I did, somewhere

I agree, it's been too long without Mary's presence on the show. I'm trying to be optomistic about this one. They've given us some clues that she may actually be in the episode, but we've been down that road before. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
They've given us some clues that she may actually be in the episode, but we've been down that road before. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Didn't The WB already come out and say she's not in the episode description?

Old 11-09-2004, 12:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, but they always say that. OK, I'll just drop this right here. She's not in the episode, I get the point!
Old 11-09-2004, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah, but they always say that. OK, I'll just drop this right here. She's not in the episode, I get the point!
Sorry, I didn't mean to upset you.

Old 11-09-2004, 01:18 AM
Loyal Fan

You didn't upset me. It was just wishful thinking, even though I know it won't happen.
Old 11-09-2004, 01:21 AM
Master Fan

You're more positive than I am.I think I gave up "wishful thinking" for this show seasons ago.

Old 11-09-2004, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Wishful thinking when it comes to Mary/Jessica, not the rest of the show

Has anyone seen any pictures or heard anything about that comic/sci-fi convention Jessica was supposed to attend this past weekend?

Last edited by girlguide; 11-09-2004 at 10:11 PM