Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

No new info from me. Sorry!

I'm watching 7H right now- Saturdays. You know what I love to pieces? Mary angst. It's the best thing in the world. She's always had it, she will always have it. It's exactly what makes Mary Mary.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 01-10-2005, 04:11 PM
Loyal Fan

The other night one of the cable channels showed Rules of Attraction, and then Teenage Caveman with Andrew Keegan. It was just so funny to see both of them in such bizarre movies. I wonder what their families thought of their choices of projects? I think Jesse's family went to the premiere of Rules of Attraction too.
Old 01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlguide
I think Jesse's family went to the premiere of Rules of Attraction too.
Oy vey.

Jon, Kim, Justin, if you haven't been traumatized by Jessica's carreer enough, let's watch this vulgar sex scene!

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 01-10-2005, 05:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Rules of Attraction, the kind of movie all parents want to see They must have been so proud, especially with the lingerie scenes. Her father must have turned all shades of purple. Poor guy, maybe that's why his hair is so white Did Chris go to that premiere too? I remember seeing pictures of Chris and Jesse with the cast of Rules of Attraction. Then again, I think it was just a party for the movie, and not the actual premiere. Jess's hair was a totally differnet color in the party pics.

I miss those cutesy Jesse/Chris party pictures. I guess Justin was a good substitute, even if he did look uncomfortable wearing that jacket Poor guy looked like he hadn't slept in weeks. Just look at his face
Old 01-10-2005, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Justin made a great substitute. He's so adorable. She should bring him out more.

Old 01-10-2005, 08:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

it was cute in the Seventeen article how Jessica referred to Chris as her favorite red carpet accessory
Old 01-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

I wish I still had that issue of Seventeen Magazine. It was a good interview with her, nice pictures too. Was that the only interview where she mentioned Chris? I mean as far as print interviews, not necessarily internet interviews. And as far as recent interviews, she only mentioned him once right? That blurb about wrestling with him?

You think she meant arm wrestling?

kaykayelle have you been able to find more pictures of Justin?
Old 01-10-2005, 09:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I wish I still had that issue of Seventeen Magazine. It was a good interview with her, nice pictures too. Was that the only interview where she mentioned Chris? I mean as far as print interviews, not necessarily internet interviews. And as far as recent interviews, she only mentioned him once right? That blurb about wrestling with him?

You think she meant arm wrestling?

kaykayelle have you been able to find more pictures of Justin?
i wonder if it was arm wrestling

she mentioned him in other interviews when she was promoting Rules of Attraction too from what i remember. he also mentioned her before in interviews that he did with the Abercrombie & Fitch Quarterly and YM magazine.

i loved Jessica's pictures in Seventeen too! that was a good article she should get offered more featured articles like that i was disappointed by the Self article it was so short and it was all about the Blade workout!
Old 01-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

What Seventeen article are we talking about ladies?

I never even thought arm wrestling.

Oh, and I found a nice interview about Jess at the VW thing. It's like 2 paragraphs long but she's mentioned and quoted with a sentence. Here.

Old 01-11-2005, 04:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Well maybe not arm wrestling, maybe full on body wrestling I was trying to be polite!

kaykayelle we're talking about Jess' cover of Seventeen from 2003, when she was promoting TCM. None of us seem to be able to find the interview from it. The pictures are on her official website, but we can't find the article/interview

Oh, and kay thanks for posting that blurb. I guess she had a nice time with her friends and family over the holidays.
Old 01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

I have that article...somewhere. The purple sliky shirt one, right? I'll scan it for you if I find it.

ETA: Got it. It was under about 30 magazines, but I found it.

Last edited by kaykayelle; 01-11-2005 at 05:21 PM
Old 01-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Loyal Fan

A million thank yous Kaykayelle! You're the best! That really is one of the better interviews I've read on her. Great pictures too!

On a side note, in that interview, they say that Chris, at the time, was her boyfriend of 3 years. Does anyone know officially when they really started seeing each other? I've seen pictures of them together from the summer of 2001, is it possible they started seeing each other earlier than that?
Old 01-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
On a side note, in that interview, they say that Chris, at the time, was her boyfriend of 3 years. Does anyone know officially when they really started seeing each other? I've seen pictures of them together from the summer of 2001, is it possible they started seeing each other earlier than that?
Season 6 was when, 2001-2002, correct? She went with Adam Lavorgna to the 2001 Teen Choice Awards (which are in the summer, late July early August.) I guess they started afterthat then, making seventeen wrong. Things like that usually aren't exactly correct, though.

Old 01-11-2005, 09:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cellular comes out the 18th of this month. wow that came fast
Old 01-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Dedicated Fan

i am definetly buying it next Tuesday i love that movie!

Last edited by surfergirl45; 01-12-2005 at 05:16 PM