Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

^ Absolutely! That's the vibe that I get from her. And for some reason last night, the scenes between Sandy and Lucy were really rubbing me wrong. I felt like they were battling one another or something. It was odd.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

i usuaully don't post here, but i got all excited about Martin/Ruthie. I"m so hoping these two finally get together. they really should have showed their first kiss though. i had always hoped when these two finally did kiss they'd make a big deal out of it, since some of us have been waiting so long! but hopefully they'll have them together.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Master Fan

they have to have them together!!!! We have to keep the Martin/Ruthie faith!!!!
Old 05-01-2007, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by H O T Spike_Angel (View Post)
i had always hoped when these two finally did kiss they'd make a big deal out of it, since some of us have been waiting so long!
It even is kind of mean to do to the characters. Ruthie went like crazy/obsessive/depressed after Martin last season. Now they kissed, something that would have totally rocked her world a year ago, and it's not even given airtime? It's kind of mean to do to Ruthie. It's like they don't care about her character (or her character develpoment) at all.

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-02-2007, 01:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

i loved the episode, but i dont hate martin because he isnt really WITH either girl. ya know. not officially.

things are looking good for next episdoe though!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

I don't hate Martin, I just think it's funny. I mean, who was expecting that?

TVsodes.com- a TV episode review blog for fans by fan. - One Tree Hill, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Gossip Girl, Project Runway, and more. NOW WITH PODCAST
Old 05-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Absolute Fan

I missed this episode completely visting family while on vacation. But I'm glad I can catch up here. The whole issue with the kiss shocked me because I assumed the writers would just drop the martin/ruthie storyline or simply pimp it for the greater good of something else. To know they actually kissed floors me. Regardless of whether he was two-timming her or not, the fact remains that we saw no evidence this entire season that he could possibley have feelings for her. Why a kiss now? Why kiss at all? And why take such a bold move, but never show it?

Here's to next week... I'm still anxious to see how it all ends out.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 05-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

i am too!

I guess the writers realized that Martin/Ruthie had a lot of fans, and wanted to please us before the show ended...