Old 12-29-2014, 08:17 AM
Master Fan

If they last until July 2015

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-29-2014, 10:27 AM
New Fan

I'm still not quite believing until I see it too. You know how actors get attached a lot. Though when he popped up in Rome it made me squint and remember all the other things I dismissed. Like they were seen eating lunch with Rose & always at that sushi place. Which is normal friend behavior right, why would I question it? haha. Also I didn't post it but a guy that was an extra in SanFran on another day on location at the bridge mentioned he might have thought something was happening cause they kept hugging a lot. When you think about it, this is after almost five months so their closeness would make sense I guess.

It's too bad Unbroken wasn't nominated for the Globes cause they both could have been there. Well Emilia better be there, I can't take another Emmys/Comic Con 2014 . But then again GOT and Unbroken were both nominated for the AFI's and Emilia has gone to the luncheon every year now. So maybe they'll be there if she goes this year.
Old 12-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Again new information to me! They were seen with Rose Leslie?? When??
I wish we could have a Pic for proof

Hopefully we get to see them at Golden Globes! Haven't thought about that possibility yet!
Old 12-29-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurorasparks (View Post)
I'm still not quite believing until I see it too. You know how actors get attached a lot. Though when he popped up in Rome it made me squint and remember all the other things I dismissed. Like they were seen eating lunch with Rose & always at that sushi place. Which is normal friend behavior right, why would I question it? haha. Also I didn't post it but a guy that was an extra in SanFran on another day on location at the bridge mentioned he might have thought something was happening cause they kept hugging a lot. When you think about it, this is after almost five months so their closeness would make sense I guess.

It's too bad Unbroken wasn't nominated for the Globes cause they both could have been there. Well Emilia better be there, I can't take another Emmys/Comic Con 2014 . But then again GOT and Unbroken were both nominated for the AFI's and Emilia has gone to the luncheon every year now. So maybe they'll be there if she goes this year.
Gosh, how do you know all that stuff? We've never heard any of that here

When were they seen with Rose?

I have to admit that him showing up in Rome 5 days after the Unbroken premiere and then going back to L.A for Christmas, made me question if there was something more between them. I mean, they could be just friend...but he did flew all the way to Rome (where she was shooting her last scenes for her new movie) just to eat at an italian restaurant with her? because they're friends?

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 12-29-2014 at 01:09 PM
Old 12-29-2014, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)

I have to admit that him showing up in Rome 5 days after the Unbroken premiere and then going back to L.A for Christmas, made me question if there was something more between them. I mean, they could be just friend...but he did flew all the way to Rome (where she was shooting her last scenes for her new movie) just to eat at an italian restaurant with her? because they're friends?
Okay when you describe it in that way it's hard to believe they are just friends

Thanks for all the information aurorasparks

I also wondered if Emilia and Rose are still close but obviously they are which is nice to know.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:14 PM
New Fan

You're welcome. Well, I always twitter search Emilia. You never know when a new photo shoot/interview will pop up out of the blue with her. And I remember seeing these things. At that time, info about TG was locked down so I just randomly searched it to see if people were talking about filming and that's how I saw people talking about them. A girl saw them with ~Carice~ in NO at a restaurant she worked at. Now she said Carice (??! i think she saw a redhead and ran with it cause Carice was not in NO and why would she be with Emilia and Jai? lol) but we know Rose was still in NO at that time as she was still filming Sticky Notes. So I'm assuming it's Rose since she mentioned GOT for both of them. She actually saw Emilia there more than once. x x

And yes the Rome thing is where I was like really? And right before the holidays? And then fly back to LA? Okay you friends*.

*But still they could just be friends.
Old 12-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

They are both singles (or were), they are young, hot and they're both becoming popular in the move franchise...they'd be stupid not to date each other. Though if they are indeed dating, it must not be easy since they have pretty busy schedules.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Interesting speculations in here
If dating or not they will both rock their parts in Terminator and they also have chemistry which is important too.
And it would be nice seeing them at the Golden Globes maybe.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

oh come on, you are all dying to know if they are dating or not

Let's have our eyes REALLY OPEN XD

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i'm SO dying to know!!!

you guys are well informed in here if anything is going on between them, we'll know in here.
Old 12-29-2014, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I honestly care more about the movie and hope it will be good
Old 12-29-2014, 03:25 PM
New Fan

I want to know too. I'm just trying to keep my cool.
And I hope the movie is fine as well...
Old 12-30-2014, 03:29 AM
Master Fan

When are the Emmy's and the GG?

The movie looks ten times better than the last (which is not difficult to be honest).

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 12-30-2014, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The Golden Globes are on 11th january. The Emmys are usually in september.

The trailer looks really really good in my opinion.
Old 12-30-2014, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

I don't believe Emilia will be at the GG, Jai might acutally be there though. It is coming very soon, if we're Lucky we might get the two of them at the event.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Closed Thread   Post New Thread