Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2016, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Heda_Khaleesi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

No Jorah but an amazing Dany x dragon scene badass, she is badass! ANd I love it... even if she is antagonist I know I will be on her side, no matter what and even if that imo would make things only more interesting and her character in general.. I don't think she will be one, she is a protagonist
De Medici Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 05-31-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the videos

EC | ADC

Movies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 03:35 AM
Obsessed Fan

Funniest reddit comment about Dany's speech at the end of the episode:

Quote:
"It's like when you get a pop-up telling you to subscribe, and you already have."
Old 05-31-2016, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

okay that's really funny

we know Dany has awesome speeches and a huge army. now let's move on and get to the action.
Old 05-31-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is pretty funny and yeah the placement of the speech was a little wonky. The Dothrakis had already bowed down before her and followed her out of Vaes Dothrak (they were in the middle of nowhere)

They could actually have removed the speech and i think the scene would have worked now that i think about it. Kind of like with Hodor's sacrifice.

All they needed to show with the scene was that Dany had embraced her inner Targ and her bond with Drogon had become so much stronger because of it, that she could mount him without a problem at all. They didn't need any lines to do that.

If they wanted the speech, then it should probably have been placed shortly after the Hut scene at the end of episode 4, it's the sort of thing that Dany needed to get out of the way before leaving the city not after

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 05-31-2016 at 07:46 AM
King of Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:04 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think the episode should've ended with Arya blowing out the candle and then during the end credits we could've heard her whispering her list. "The Mountain... Cersei... Ilyn Paine... The Red Woman..."
Old 06-01-2016, 01:37 AM
Master Fan

The scene was great. The timing wasn't.

Dany can't rule without help but then again who can? As for Dany going mad...what kind of mad person would free slaves? Ramsay never did that, Joeffrey never did that either. They were actually mad but not Dany. She can be cruel so as many good characters in Game of Thrones. Then, she did a mistake with the Masters and I think she realized it with Barristan and after with Tyrion. You should not forget that she lives with ancient slaves: Missandei and Grey Worm. She is influenced by all of them but she already demonstrated that she has a heart, she can make the good even if she is a conqueror.
seriesfeak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread