► ► ► 10,000 posts celebration.

Here's a bit of a history lesson for all those who don't know the
story of how this board came to be. It all started August 12th 2012
when a campaign thread was started for a Dylan O'Brien board,
after lots of campaigning, hard work, cursing and crying, almost
a year later they won the New Forum Poll and got their precious
board. The Temporarily Moderators (Adie, Mel and Paula) took
great care of the board and led them to their first milestone
which is the cause of the celebration today. Happy 10K everyone!

only dreaming

10,000 posts already.. WOW!! This is my favourite place to be on all of . To be able to talk and fangirl and gush about everything that is Dylan O'Brien is wonderful and to be able to do that with other people who share the same passion for him.. well it's amazing and I couldn't ask for a more awesome board about a more awesome young man, and the awesome posters who post here. Dylan is my most favourite actor. I love how humble and smart and funny and goofy and adorable he is. He is talented, beautiful and I hope that he has continued success in whatever he loves and wants to do. Well done on our first big milestone lovelies Congratulations everyone.. hope to be here for the many more that will come.
Stefan's Sweetheart♥

Dylan is 100% pure talent! He always steals the scene. The emotions he portrays with each character he is playing, makes you feel it. Every emotion, whether it be comedy, drama, or just his eyes displaying what he feels, he sucks you in and just makes you love him more and more. I hope he gets awards in the future because he deserves them all. You hear that Oscars, all of the awards!
thepoison

only dreaming

Well, what I can I say here? Firstly I've got to say that I love posting at this board because I adore Dylan O'Brien and this is the completely right place to do it! People are so friendly here and all of us so crazily love Dylan that we really have a deep mutual understanding. Then, I've got to say that I love Dylan O'Brien for a few reasons . To start with… I love him because how well he plays his character Stiles in Teen Wolf . Stiles is completely adorable and one of the main factors that TW is so amazing for me. Plus, I also think that Dylan is quite talented because he has played funny/ cheerful and gloomy/ dramatic scenes really skillfully. I also greatly enjoy how Dylan handles himself in interviews and other public appearances, he is pretty awesome and funny. Lastly, in the shallow sense, I must say that I think Dylan is very attractive and his brown eyes are simply flawless.
rrr222

10,000 posts in such a short time? Yeah it's not surprising at all considering how awesome this board and its posters are! I absolutely love coming here to talk about the awesomeness that is Dylan and it's so much fun gushing about his sweet personality, amazing talent and ridiculously good looks with everyone here. I love this board and I know it will have no problems keeping up this amazing count so here's to many more celebrations to come!
dancing in the rain

rrr222

Where to begin... It's still hard to believe that we actually have a Dylan board and can talk about him as much as we want every day. And yet, that's exactly what we do and it's the best feeling in the world. It's amazing to be able to on fanforum and just open this board and let all my feelings regarding this amazing individual fly. Dylan is to put it in simple words Perfection. There are people that can act in the world and do it for a living, but with Dylan you just feel it and die a little inside every time he does an emotional scene and that's alright.. Because it gives us more to talk about, which is why we have reached 10,000 posts and I'm sure to a lot of us, it comes as no surprise that we're already here. But that doesn't mean we can't be proud on what we've done... I know I am. So congratulations to everyone on this amazing milestone, hopefully to many more to come.
one thousand ways

I love Dylan because he's one of the sweetest and caring person ever and besides that the boy can act too. I fell in love with Dylan the minute he appeared on my screen when I watched the first episode of TW afer it aired and I basically screamed 'I love you' at me screen. My love for Dylan has grown even more since 101 has aired and it keeps growing day by day. One day he'll be winning that Oscar and I'll be in front of my TV cheering. He makes me happy and I'm so happy that TW introduced him in my life.
hoechlins

rrr222

And we're already at 10k! Dylan is such an amazing and talented young actor, he has a great career ahead of him, he deserves all the praise he gets and this milestone shows that he truly deserved a board at fanforum. He can makes us laugh with all his facial expressions and energetic movements but he can also make us cry with his powerful emotional scenes. The board is a fantastic place, we have a lot of fun, talk about every aspect of Dylan but also about the silliest and most random things there are which makes it a perfect board. It's one of the friendliest boards I've been part of and I love to post with all of you. Here is to more milestones to come!
Karma Police

I would like to thank myself for giving Teen Wolf a chance and start watching it even if I thought I wouldn't like it. Otherwise, I would've never know this wonderful actor that is Dylan. There are so many things that I love about this guy. His incredible talent, his way of portraying Stiles (no one else could've done it better), his smile, his laugh, his facial expressions, his body, the cute nicknames he gives to his fans... He is just PERFECT. I have this feeling that he will accomplish so many things in his life. He has a bright future ahead of him, I am sure of that. I am already so proud of him. I am also proud of this board for reaching 10K in such a little time. It is pretty amazing. It shows how dedicated we are to Dylan and how much we love him. So cheers to this first milestone and for many more.
*Stephie*

dancing in the rain

dancing in the rain
Old 08-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

PARTYYYYYYY.

The OP looks amazing bb.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WE DID IT!

THE OP is absolute gorgeous Did anyone capture the 10k post?
Old 08-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

I did.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

We are amazing.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:36 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

True fact.
Old 08-28-2013, 10:41 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations on this milestone!

Posted it on the social networks
facebook
livejournal
tumblr
Old 08-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Thanks bb..
Old 08-28-2013, 10:43 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Awesome

The OP looks amazing. Everyone's testimonials are so sweet! And all the icons

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! The OP is perfect, awesome job guys!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-28-2013, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by one thousand ways (View Post)
Thanks bb..
Miss you on CT btw Mel
Old 08-28-2013, 10:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by unspokenღwords (View Post)
Miss you on CT btw Mel
aw
Old 08-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Elite Fan

Congratulations
Old 08-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Congrats on 10k!