Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Alright, What'd I miss? Anything important? I've been only going to BSG in the evenings. My busy work schedule left me so exhausted! Luckily, today and tomorrow I'm not as busy and then I have 4 days off and THEN I go on vacation next Thursday starting at noon.
Old 09-03-2015, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Hey Rae! Good to see you here! It's hard sometimes to divide your attention between everything you want to do besides work..
Oooh, where will you be going for your vacation?
Old 09-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Elite Fan

Going on an Alaskan Cruise.
Old 09-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, you already told that, sorry Awesome, that should be really beautiful!

Edit: like Miros reminded us on the Hangman topic, we need a new OT! So here it is!

Last edited by Mazza d'Evill; 09-03-2015 at 10:08 AM