Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2018, 07:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

I hope they mend this
Old 06-01-2018, 06:19 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
boo but i will leave this here cause even though fitz did something horrible wel daisy isnt a sainit , i just want them back to being firends

Daisy: Yeah. But we don’t turn on our own here.
Fitz: Do you want me to recount all the times that you did?
I'd say that quote emphasizes the very problem with any potential reconciliation - if Fitz is trying to equate Daisy's past actions with him brutally torturing her as she begs him to stop, then Fitz (and the iteration of him who is still the same man) is still remorseless an act of torture.

And what is he trying to equate with that? Daisy thinking that Gonzales tried to murder her mother - the same year his team tried to murder her? Leaving to mourn Lincoln's death? It's such an asinine line, and it only makes Fitz look like an absolute cretin.

This also showed an ugly side to part of the fandom who completely ignored Daisy's pain and trauma to focus on a man who harmed her. You can't put the toothpaste back, and this is a line that can't be uncrossed for a lot of people, no matter how much the show tries to handwave it.
Old 06-02-2018, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

I hope the show focuses on fitz change that is the problem some of these characters dont yey any repercussions for their actions ..

I still hope for them to become friends again
Old 06-02-2018, 06:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
I hope the show focuses on fitz change that is the problem some of these characters dont yey any repercussions for their actions ..
None of the other members of the team have done anything to this level, and Fitz's actions ended up bringing down Simmons and disappointing a lot of Skimmons fans who felt that any potential for their ship was ruined. A lot of people feel that a line was crossed that can't simply be handwaved. What Fitz did simply isn't comparable to anything that any of the other characters did, and that's always going to be the primary issue.

That Fitz tried to compare his actions to Daisy's only paints him as someone who has no empathy for her, and at this point, the focus on his character - to the exclusion of Daisy - doesn't really help matters. She's his victim - he shouldn't be trying to minimize or downplay torturing her to the point where she's traumatized.

That some of Fitz's fans were defending his act of torture and are echoing the same statements has created a rift within the fandom that isn't going to be bridged simply by the show handwaving any consequences to Fitz's actions.
Old 06-03-2018, 06:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobsel Vith (View Post)
None of the other members of the team have done anything to this level, and Fitz's actions ended up bringing down Simmons and disappointing a lot of Skimmons fans who felt that any potential for their ship was ruined. A lot of people feel that a line was crossed that can't simply be handwaved. What Fitz did simply isn't comparable to anything that any of the other characters did, and that's always going to be the primary issue.

That Fitz tried to compare his actions to Daisy's only paints him as someone who has no empathy for her, and at this point, the focus on his character - to the exclusion of Daisy - doesn't really help matters. She's his victim - he shouldn't be trying to minimize or downplay torturing her to the point where she's traumatized.

That some of Fitz's fans were defending his act of torture and are echoing the same statements has created a rift within the fandom that isn't going to be bridged simply by the show handwaving any consequences to Fitz's actions.
well we dont want to put fans on fans cause well it will get more complicated that way and i dont want that over here .

My point is i still like Fitz as a character but i dont like what he did to daisy and i dont like how they have addressed it at all . or why it even happened in the first place ? .

i felt this season him and yo yo were put in the dirt they had the worst character development and its a sad fact cause it would of been worst if this was the last season
Old 06-27-2018, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 06-28-2018, 05:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

Such babies .. I hope.we get this friendship back next season
Old 07-29-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This ruined them for so much people it should’ve been a fear.
Old 07-30-2018, 01:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

yeah i hated that i really loved their friendship
Old 07-30-2018, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-30-2018, 08:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Noooo
Old 07-31-2018, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-31-2018, 07:39 AM
Moderator Support Team

see fitz was the first person on her side when she got her powers its the reason why i loved them two so much
Old 07-31-2018, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I’m still about what they did to them.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:49 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~jo♥jo~ (View Post)
I’m still about what they did to them.
you and me both