Info Center

add me please! These two are so cute
Old 10-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Added!
Old 10-02-2015, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the thread!

Hunter and Bobbi were my bright spot in the premiere. With so much angst happening, it was so nice to see them still very much together and talking about rings/marriage. And holding hands!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 10-02-2015, 03:13 AM
Master Fan

I think they tried to confuse us on purpose Make us think once again Hunter was mad at Bobbi
Old 10-02-2015, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mascha (View Post)
I think they tried to confuse us on purpose Make us think once again Hunter was mad at Bobbi
Definitely! The whole "Hunter is not speaking to me" thing was definitely to throw us off.

I did not expect for Bobbi to ask for the ring back in the premiere. What a pleasant surprise!

And their whole moment was just sweet. Her wanting/needing something of emotional value to hold onto....because as Hunter pointed out....the ring was cheap. lol

Walter and Paige

Old 10-02-2015, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode offered an okay step-around for why Hunter and Bobbi didn't leave for the Inhumans spin-off that never happened, imo. The scene in the hospital, during last season's finale was originally meant as a setup for why they would both leave.

Join: Sophie Turner, Brittany Snow and Daisy Ridley

#HoldTheDoor, Hodor

Last edited by King of Cool; 10-02-2015 at 05:28 AM
Old 10-02-2015, 05:24 AM
Extreme Fan

I'm really starting to love these two together. I LOVED their scenes in the premier. The show did trick us into thinking the were on the outs again, and for a second I fell for it. However, deep down I couldn't buy that whole "not talking" plot because, despite Bobbi's traumatic experience in the finale, they did end up in a good place. Nothing like a near death experience to bring two people closer together, so I sensed that something was amiss when Hunter didn't want to go to the lab. Imagine my surprise when Hunter said all that stuff about about seeing the bride on her wedding day, and them holding hands

By the end of the season, they'll be even stronger, to set up the spin-off. They'll have their occasional disagreements much like they did in the premier but it won't be serious or even like the beginning of S2 after she had returned from working undercover for Hydra.

The thing that did surprise me was that Hunter basically got clearance from Coulson to go after Ward. I thought that this would be something that he decided on his own (& Bobbi) without SHIELD's knowledge. Although I doubt he's made Coulson fully aware of what he plans on doing to Ward the second he finds him. Knowing Coulson, he already suspects but is letting Hunter think he's got a long leash on his (& Bobbi's) hunt-Ward quest.

Last edited by rpmaluki; 10-02-2015 at 05:30 AM
Old 10-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
Nothing like a near death experience to bring two people closer together, so I sensed that something was amiss when Hunter didn't want to go to the lab. Imagine my surprise when Hunter said all that stuff about about seeing the bride on her wedding day, and them holding hands
Their love for each other was on the full display in those last 2 episodes last season. For one thing, Hunter wanting desperately to find her despite being a bit mad at her. Him walking into a TRAP just because she was the bait....because he just couldn't help it. When it comes to the heart...you just don't use logic. And her taking the bullet for him without hesitation, that's love.

I just love them together. And I hope if the spin off happens, they'll still stay a couple. We can just watch a classic husband/wife team kicking butt. They don't need the whole "will they/won't they"....because they were already married and are together.

Walter and Paige

Old 10-02-2015, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmaluki (View Post)
The thing that did surprise me was that Hunter basically got clearance from Coulson to go after Ward. I thought that this would be something that he decided on his own (& Bobbi) without SHIELD's knowledge. Although I doubt he's made Coulson fully aware of what he plans on doing to Ward the second he finds him. Knowing Coulson, he already suspects but is letting Hunter think he's got a long leash on his (& Bobbi's) hunt-Ward quest.
This will make for an interesting storyline. Excited to see what they're planning and how they'll find him.
Old 10-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

I'd prefer to see Hunter/Bobbi team up together against Ward, though.

I don't want to see episodes with them separated. That's my only concern at the moment.

Walter and Paige

Old 10-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

DP. Fanforum acting up.

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 10-03-2015 at 09:27 PM
Old 10-03-2015, 06:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree! Hunter and Bobbi should go together. She has beef against Grant to settle more than anyone else. Sounded like she needs more time to heal though.
Old 10-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Master Fan

Well, we saw them in the promo together, so we are at least getting some scenes with them in episode 2. And then I'm going to assume some separation in episode 3.

I love their banter. I'm just going to miss their scenes together. So I hope that whole Ward revenge storyline isn't as long as it appears to be....

Walter and Paige

Old 10-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

AoS is known for moving pretty fast, IMO. I wouldn't want to see it dragged out too long either Hopefully Hunter will do more than his revenge crusade.
Old 10-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
AoS is known for moving pretty fast, IMO. I wouldn't want to see it dragged out too long either Hopefully Hunter will do more than his revenge crusade.
I'd honestly prefer a different storyline for Huntingbird than the whole Ward revenge thing.

I would love to see some flashbacks/back story for Hunter and Bobbi. How they met...how they fell in love. Those are the kind of stories I'm interested in.

Walter and Paige